Tracey Quinn #3 Pockets are tight, will SuperValu or Aldi win the fight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'll bet shes been down to see mystic or vice versa course she'll be cute enough not to broadcast that but she was fluting around the city to record a podcast and bringing both kids from North to Southside for a family picnic to crumlin hosp.

Reactions: 1
I honestly hope they turned her away today at the hospital when she rocked up with her bleeping picnic basket!!
why wouldn’t she leave willow with someone and give billy some one on one time?? Also who has the same dinner 2 days in a row?? I know some people might freeze the 2nd portion and have another day!! I’d be bleeping divorced if I was that tight 😂😂
Also she rocked up 20 minutes late.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Yes I have to say that really annoyed me too. She did it during the last lockdown aswell and I remember being fed up she brought W to Crumlin with her. Each of my 3 have had different GP/dentist/hospital appointments throughout the pandemic and I would not for one second have even considered bringing anyone but the child in question. My husband works from home too so just worked around it without issue (as he absolutely should- parenting is 50/50!!). Special rules for Tracey and Willow bear on the Willow show though of course.

Also Tracey I respectfully disagree with your statement yesterday “I feel like everyone has one of these scaldy dishes in their kitchen” - I absolutely 100% do not have any kitchenware I could refer to as scaldy. Grim.
I know i couldn't believe she said everyone has scaldy dishes in their kitchen. Eh excuse me tracey but no, sorry, most people dont have gross filthy dishes they use to cook in every day.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She tried too hard to prove she loves billy as much as Willow!! 😂
Also I’d say she’s raging she’ll have to put money underneath his pillow tonight!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If they really are skint I'd genuinely have admiration for her if she came on and addressed it and said look we're really struggling financially and I'd like to share a few tips for anyone in the same boat (not freezing sweetcorn) we've been broke so many times so I do like getting a bargain myself or saving money by switching electricity provider or car insurance etc iv also nabbed myself decent secondhand clothes. But be honest about it. I'd never be broke and act like I was flush and life was rosey

Reactions: 1
If they really are skint I'd genuinely have admiration for her if she came on and addressed it and said look we're really struggling financially and I'd like to share a few tips for anyone in the same boat (not freezing sweetcorn) we've been broke so many times so I do like getting a bargain myself or saving money by switching electricity provider or car insurance etc iv also nabbed myself decent secondhand clothes. But be honest about it. I'd never be broke and act like I was flush and life was rosey
I was thinking she genuinely was broke but then when she mentioned she was giving the smaller bottle of gifted champers to Leanne after she has her baby I thought no, she’s a greedy duck, most people who struggle are humble and kind and would give you the bit out of their mouth I just thinks she’s greedy and selfish!

Reactions: 8
If she was genuinely broke she wouldn't be off to a hotel for a couple of nights with weeping Willow off her nipples

I was thinking she genuinely was broke but then when she mentioned she was giving the smaller bottle of gifted champers to Leanne after she has her baby I thought no, she’s a greedy duck, most people who struggle are humble and kind and would give you the bit out of their mouth I just thinks she’s greedy and selfish!
Yea shes just a tight fisted miser. If she was that broke she would go out to work. She has a degree from UCD and experience in marketing, writing, content creation and admin she would def find a decent paying job. Her kids could go to community daycare that most households with 2 working parents could afford. In an ideal world we'd all be working dream jobs but that's not always a reality with mouths to feed and sometimes you have to suck it if you're broke. Shes just mean with money across the board. IMO she grew up on the clippings of tin and she enjoys living that way. If she lived in the US she'd be one of those extreme coupon people 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
At the end of her essay about Billy she says she feels like her kids are growing away from or something to that effect. Willow is not even two years old. Cop on Tracey. No you're not needy at all 🙄

Yea shes just a tight fisted miser. If she was that broke she would go out to work. She has a degree from UCD and experience in marketing, writing, content creation and admin she would def find a decent paying job. Her kids could go to community daycare that most households with 2 working parents could afford. In an ideal world we'd all be working dream jobs but that's not always a reality with mouths to feed and sometimes you have to suck it if you're broke. Shes just mean with money across the board. IMO she grew up on the clippings of tin and she enjoys living that way. If she lived in the US she'd be one of those extreme coupon people 😂
Omg she would be she would be hoarding coupons and showing them daily 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Please tell me that Willow wasnt dragged along to that appt yesterday. Could we have the wrong end of the stick and all the prep was for the husband to mind her?
Everyone knows Crumlin is a disaster for parking/traffic. Its reminded to you every time an appointment is made/sent out. And instead of filming yourself nearly boasting about being late maybe break into a bit of a run to try and minimise how late you are or ring ahead and explain the delay. For you know the overworked and exhausted healthcare staff. Or the medical receptionists who are in the front line getting flack and abuse day in day out for appointments running late/being cancelled and procedures being put off and cancelled.
There are very clear guidelines for outpatient appts. They are back up and running but they need people to adhere to guidelines in order to keep them open which include ONE PARENT ONLY and NO SIBLINGS. Regardless of the actual hospital guidelines is it not common sense that during a global pandemic where we are being asked to limit contact/unnecessary journeys and to protect the health service a waiting room/hosp appt isnt a place for a toddler who is into absolutely everything.
I can only imagine the consultant trying to go through the details or examine the little guy and Willow wreaking havoc and interrupting the whole thing without any sort of parental control. I really hope we are wrong and she was left at home. With you know the other parent.

Please tell me that Willow wasnt dragged along to that appt yesterday. Could we have the wrong end of the stick and all the prep was for the husband to mind her?
Everyone knows Crumlin is a disaster for parking/traffic. Its reminded to you every time an appointment is made/sent out. And instead of filming yourself nearly boasting about being late maybe break into a bit of a run to try and minimise how late you are or ring ahead and explain the delay. For you know the overworked and exhausted healthcare staff. Or the medical receptionists who are in the front line getting flack and abuse day in day out for appointments running late/being cancelled and procedures being put off and cancelled.
There are very clear guidelines for outpatient appts. They are back up and running but they need people to adhere to guidelines in order to keep them open which include ONE PARENT ONLY and NO SIBLINGS. Regardless of the actual hospital guidelines is it not common sense that during a global pandemic where we are being asked to limit contact/unnecessary journeys and to protect the health service a waiting room/hosp appt isnt a place for a toddler who is into absolutely everything.
I can only imagine the consultant trying to go through the details or examine the little guy and Willow wreaking havoc and interrupting the whole thing without any sort of parental control. I really hope we are wrong and she was left at home. With you know the other parent.
Looked like she was pushing a buggy?

Looked like she was pushing a buggy?
She brought Willow. She was pushing a buggy in Crumlin. Doubt she had Billy in a buggy 😂 If you were running late to a hospital appointment as if it would occur to you to whip out your phone and record yourself sauntering down the street. She's in her own world that one. I can just see her giggling in the appointment as Willow interrupted it "teehee doctor isnt she the sweetest thing you ever saw"

Reactions: 6
Im not backing Peter up here but it might not be him its prob her she prob wont let him look after her because Willow craves Traceys attention alllllll the time & god forbid she needed the boob 🙄 shes a joke bloody pisses me off have had go to attend all my hospital & docs apps on my own thru lockdown and she saunters in like its a family day out if people like her stopped doing this tit then maybe essential people like dads might be allowed in to accompany their wives 😤😤😤
That's fine.. He could and should have taken Billy to the appointment in that case? No?
There was no need for a child to be in that hospital that didn't have an appointment. None!

Reactions: 3
Either Peter is not trusted with her precious Willow bear or he wouldn't change his work day. I dont know how shes going to leave that child for her 2 night hotel stay when she wont leave her side for 2 minutes

Reactions: 5
I don't think it's any of those things, I think she's just that selfish and didn't think twice about doing what she wanted.

I don't think it's any of those things, I think she's just that selfish and didn't think twice about doing what she wanted.
I agree, she just assumed it's perfectly ok to take weeping willow anywhere with her no matter how inappropriate.

She defo brought Willow sure she was talking about packing her bag that morning and she was pushing a buggy outside the hospital.

Attachment parenting ya know, the rest of us just wouldn’t understand :rolleyes:
Poor Leanne will be totally mithered with all Saint Tracey's parenting advice 😏 and cue the "I didnt think it was possible but we're closer than ever now sissy is a mother. Speaking of births does anyone remember the time I accidentally gave birth on my living room floor 🙈 and the🚒👨‍🚒 had to show up 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.