Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beachbabe

Chatty Member
Kano tho 🤤
I am 100% straight but Jac just does something for me too 🔥 Her gf in this was a total disconnect for me as was Du’Shane and
Shelley but then Little Simz annoys me so much
Another great season- Netflix and Drake better keep them coming!
I feel the same about Jac too 🙈 I even checked her Instagram out like a fan girl 😂

Reactions: 2

coconochanel

VIP Member
Bloody hell I'm racing through series 3 so me and the OH can watch the new series (he's seen all the previous series I haven't)

Jon9090

Man the ending on lat episode had my head spun 😬.... I personally thought they should have not continued topboy after last season but I was disappointed with the last two episodes, compared to the first eight but I'm glad they did. This series 9/10 for me, Sully, Jacqui absolutely brilliant actors roll on the next season!

Geexoxo

VIP Member
Ok where do I start? I’ve never seen top boy before so I’ve been off work this week so I’ve watched every series 😂 I think 1&2 were better seemed a bit more real and didn’t go off on a tangent. I kept going in and out with it esp 3&4 cause I couldn’t keep up with al the side plots. But they need to do another series now they can not just end it like that 😱
i really liked Jamie I can’t believe sully did that!! I have a love hate relationship with sully tbh 😂 the little boy getting to Spain was so lovely I’m glad they showed that bit. The actor playing Curtis did an amazing job even tho the storyline was unneeded ir was one of my favourite side plots cause it was done so well by Curtis&lauren. The taxi scene was just amazingly done. I’m not sure what’s gonna happen now with Dushane and sully now since dushane seemed to want to keep Jamie around 😬 also love Jaqs she’s ace

boring bird

Agree that DuShane was a little lost this season. Love the Shelley actor but agree the chemistry with the lawyer brought out Ashley’s acting and was more enjoyable to watch.

I actually liked that Tia just vanished with no explanation unless I have forgotten something. Children from backgrounds like Tia’s often vanish as they get moved from their home during school hours with no warning. We have social media now but even in the 90s you would never see your neighbours again if this happened. They just got pulled out of lessons and you sometimes never saw them again.
I really liked Tia. She reminded me of a girl I used to hang round with when I was younger. She was also neglected. We had a similar dynamic to Steph and Tia. I think I was one of the few that really saw the good in her. But she was constantly going missing. So, I too wasn't surprised about Tia not being featured in this series. Also, when your that age friendship groups change so often.

Candycrush

Chatty Member
Didn't Dushane care that his money and drugs were gone now that Curtis was dead. I know Curtis burned a parcel but it sounded like he still had the rest somewhere. Also, did Shelley's receptionist die when Curtis returned to the nail bar? I didn't see them mention it but Shelley was standing on her own outside.

Warpaint

VIP Member
It took me a bit of time to remember who everyone was and why they were there. A lot of annoying side storylines this time around. The annoying Scousers, Lauren, giving DuShane's (sp) a dodgy past from nowhere to make a more interesting, the random niece thing with Sully, Jamie's brother and sitting in that flat in an odd big brother role for that girl. There wasn't much progression with anything until right at the end. Some of these side things seemed to really dominate at times as well. I'd rather it was just focused on the gang side of it all.

pommynoir

VIP Member
I feel like I enjoyed the new series but agree when you look back there was a lot of 'a random group of knobheads appear' filler stuff, whereas the previous series it has seemed like a better balance where even the stuff not related to the main story moves it forward in some way.

I may have missed it due to being interrupted whilst watching but
was there not any reaction to the undercover cops being revealed besides D seeing them in court?
No there wasn’t, I got so excited when he realised and then it was never mentioned again. But I guess what way could you actually go with it.

just had a random thoughtwhy did Sully look so shocked when Stef came into the hallway, it was weird. It was his home and he’s a child of course he’d have been there

pommynoir

VIP Member
So I'm two episodes from finishing the third series and is it just me that found it boring? hopefully the last two have some action it them!
I really enjoyed the end of the third series so it does pick up! Also you have binged the duck out of this, im proud of your dedication

Warpaint

VIP Member
There's just too many characters and too much screen time given to minor characters. I think if they streamlined it a bit it would be fine.

TheDuchessx

Chatty Member
I would welcome the Sully actor in another show where he is the main character, pretty loser type guy, works at a grocery store and is decent but gets made redundant.
He hunts for jobs and finds one as a youth worker but has no experience. As in real life they are desperate for people and can see his potential so he gets the job. He flourishes in supporting the teenagers and helps them when they get into a spot of bother, bad relationships, their parents have issues…. Could tackle modern day slavery, FGM, statutory rape, etc maybe one an episode like Call the Midwife does.

pommynoir

VIP Member
Just finished the last Eloise. Had a bad feeling when someone knocked on the door but did not expect that AT ALL!! Wtf man! On another note.. so happy for the little boy on the beach going over to Spain to see his sister 🥰
Omg yes the little boy going to Spain was probably the only redeeming feature. Also reason 1064 why Jamie shouldn’t have been killed, he was 100% the best character.

can you tell I’ve just learnt in line spoilers? 🤣🤣

• Haha

pommynoir

VIP Member
No way, I loved it! But I do agree, if there isn't another season it will have come across pretty rushed/messy
Hahah reading my comment back I was so angry. I used pointless a lot too 🤣🤣. I really thought it was so disappointing, but I did like the Spain / Morocco storyline.
Reminded me a lot of Asher D in bullet proof. (Also very good series if anyone hasn’t watched it)