Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyBeau

VIP Member
I know Ashley Walters is in bullet proof with Noel but is Kano in anything else he’s such a good actor would like to see him in something else

pommynoir

VIP Member
Wasn’t summerhouse producer wrongly convicted or being in the IRA? And arrested a few times for IRA related charges.

Heyguysswipeup

VIP Member
Didn't Dushane care that his money and drugs were gone now that Curtis was dead. I know Curtis burned a parcel but it sounded like he still had the rest somewhere. Also, did Shelley's receptionist die when Curtis returned to the nail bar? I didn't see them mention it but Shelley was standing on her own outside.
Not sure about the first part to your question but I’m pretty sure the receptionist was outside too?

Poppydaisy

Watched the last episode there
1. Jamie? Fuck he’s my favourite character. Sully is the worst, even if he is so gorgeous
2. When did Stef get so dumb
3. What was the point in the Shelley story, and why has she previously been so uppity over Dushane
4. WHAT WAS THE POINT IN THE SCOUSER / LAURYN storyline. Literally the most pointless annoying storyline ever. Also really want to shoot Vee myself. So annoying that she lived, but there was actually no need for any of them.
5. What was the point of Dushanes heart issue / anxiety - just touched on but nothing came of it

overall, I actually thought this series was really disappointing. If there isn’t another series really soon then this was a super sloppy series
No way, I loved it! But I do agree, if there isn't another season it will have come across pretty rushed/messy

pommynoir

VIP Member
I feel like this is a controversial take but Little Simz is not a good casting for Shelley. She’s a great actress and a great talent but for that role? I don’t buy it.
I agree! Also, I’ve only seen episode 1 as I’m away but could not take Nolays character at all. So annoying.