Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

madeinthemanor

So glad I found this thread I banged out series 2 on Friday. Then watched it again with the bf on Saturday 😂😂. Love topboy but thought there were too many storylines and focusing on characters that weren’t needed this series. Sully is my fave but that’s because I have loved Kano since I used to listen to him way back when on deja fm and seen him too many times live. He’s honestly THE GOAT. I Can’t stand Dushane. I love Jaq 😍😍

Reactions: 3

101d

VIP Member
It needs to end now I feel. But really looking forward to it!

ETA I hope they don't kill Sully off

• Heart

Its_Me

VIP Member
What happened to Tia??
No idea. In the last series she saw Sully walking out after shooting Jamie and she was always with Stef but unless I missed it there wasnt even a mention of her in the new series.
---
I know Ashley Walters is in bullet proof with Noel but is Kano in anything else he’s such a good actor would like to see him in something else
He’s in a Netflix film coming out soon

Sw4

VIP Member
I would welcome a series showing young sully and dushane in summerhouse as they have obviously been friends for a long time
we know sullys mum was a drug addict - and dushanes mum was a great cook lol but wanted the best for him. could incorporate ra'nell's dad in etc
sorry I am in a total topboy bubble this month haha
Yes would be so good. Show their school days and how their peers became rivals etc. I can imagine the soundtrack now as well, it would be amazing.

Jaybtee

VIP Member
I rewatched the original 2011 topboy at the weekend. so good. anyway did sully do what he did at the end of the new season because he knew Jamie was obviously not loyal to his supposed brother Kit? So he would obviously not be loyal to dushane in the long run. (Dushane chose to kill raikes rather than kill sully like he wanted him to in 2011 topboy)

Warpaint

VIP Member
it was jaq that killed sully not stefan!!
Oh right I'd kind of zoned out after the face/off scene and then it just happened 😂 Problem with watching them all in a row. But the cycle of violence will no doubt still continue!

Sancrow

I would recommend watching bullet boy from 2004,it also stars Ashley Walters.

Leo100

VIP Member
Wasn’t summerhouse producer wrongly convicted or being in the IRA? And arrested a few times for IRA related charges.
That maybe what he meant then....Deffo not getting mixed up with Noel Clarke

We've started watching summerhouse now , even though we've watched all the new series, still enjoying it since it's alot of different characters

Back to the new series , I would also like to see everyone's reaction when they realised about the undercover police acting as druggies

I thought Sully's killer was deliberately ambiguous.

It wasn't exactly the Sopranos as a finale. It felt like they built it up quite well then ran out of screentime. I also wonder if they got excited about having Barry Keoghan but that curtailed any storyline as he likely has a lot of filming commitments right now.

I'm glad Jaq survived.

mrsbucket

VIP Member
I've resisted reading this thread until I finished watching.

The ending.....
I am bereft 😭 I had a big soft spot for Jamie and he was very easy on the eyes too. Gutted that he's dead. I blow hot and cold when it comes to Sully's character but I am firmly back to disliking him again 😅

Really wish all 3 of the scousers were killed. HATED them!

Can't wait for the next series!!

clare999

From seeing Micheal post on Instagram who plays Jamie I don’t think he’ll be back for a third season

• Sad

Ktb

VIP Member
Filming starts this summer so what do we reckon, out this time next year?

Sw4

VIP Member
Yeh there’s absolutely no way she would have done that….even in grief. She would also know it was a death sentence. She could have simply retired from the game and lived happily ever after with Becks and the baby (who she will never know was named after her 🥹)
It was so sad they never knew he was to be called Jack. I wish they revealed what they ended up calling him (and I bloody hope it wasn't Delroy!)

TheDuchessx

Chatty Member
Yes I think it was pretty obvious that’s why Sully did that. Lack of loyalty to his “brother” so why would he be loyal to DuShane and Sully.

I wonder if the last season will be Sully Vs (more grown up) Stef as there was a long pause of them two looking at each other after the shooting in the hallway.

Leo100

VIP Member
Is he potentially thinking of Noel clarke?

If so he had nothing to do with top boy.

I think he was in kidulthood and adulthood which had the same vibes. Easy to confuse the 2
I did wonder for a second but he knows who noel clarke is so would've just said it was him

Reactions: 2

pommynoir

VIP Member
As much as I love it, I do think it would be better if it came out weekly and if it wasn't binged (even tho I binged it lol). A lot goes on but it might not seem as chaotic on a week by week basis?
No I wouldn’t cope. I hate shows that are on weekly. Maybe twice a week 🤣

• Haha

coconochanel

VIP Member
Ok I've finished season 4 last night and I must say I think series one and two were the best. Too many side stories in the last series esp Steffs mate :rolleyes: .
the Lauren one was pointless I was hoping Curtis had shot Shelley when he went to the salon but no. Shame Sully killed Jamie as he was one of my fav characters. Also they have left it open for Dushane to have a heart attack in an upcoming series

• Heart