Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Leo100

VIP Member
I think I will avoid this thread until I've watched it all. It's an awkward one with netflix series

• Heart
Reactions: 1

cosmo girl

VIP Member
Just finished this and usually I would never pick a gang crime drama but me and my boyfriend couldn't agree so said I would give it a go and I absolutely loved it! Gutted about Jamie

I have to confess we made the mistake of not watching summerhouse first 😫 we had heard about it but because it wasn't there with the other series and my boyfriend heard there was some criminal activity from that series with the producer so we thought maybe they can't show it anymore then we found it when it was too late.

Saying that though we are thinking of watching it anyway just out of interest of filling in some blanks of them talking about the past.
I did prefer Top Boy summerhouse season 1 and 2.

Leo100

VIP Member
Gone back and rewatched…made sense! Any thoughts on why sully was in prison?
I wonder if it gets mentioned in the newer series , there's that many little storylines going you forget about some things.

The young kid who sully looks after in summerhouse is the one who dies in the fire in the new series , is that right?

Leo100

VIP Member
We watched blue story to fill the top boy void but it was a load of crap , had Jamie and 1 or 2 others in it (different characters though)

101d

VIP Member
The undercover police was such a good plot twist. I think some of the actors perhaps didn’t want to return because what happened to Tia? She was a big part of the ending last series. And Sullys cousin Jermaine also just disappeared.

The series did feel a bit rushed and messy.
What happened to Tia??

pommynoir

VIP Member
Going to start it tonight!
I’m going away for the weekend so will be watching on plane. Just refreshing my mind on last season while WFH 🤣
---
Just started the new season. Thoughts? Don't want to put any spoilers
Just put spoilers behind a spoiler tag maybe? As some people will binge and some people will take their time - it’s out and available for everyone so not really a spoiler xx

Leo100

VIP Member
Ohhh what was the criminal activity with the producer ?
I honestly don't know , I've tried Google but can't find anything , I've asked my boyfriend and he was like "some sort of allegations" and that he can't remember exactly or where he saw it , so god knows 🤷‍♀️

When you search, it says the reason channel 4 stopped is unknown , I would question him again but he would probably think why am I so bothered 😅 so maybe forget I said that

Binge watched all series!! Loved it, Jamie was my fave throughout the last 2 series but I rewatched it and now Sully is my fave. Can’t wait for the next series feel a bit lost not sure what to watch!!😪

veryfondoftea

VIP Member
I did think of it but wondered where she would get the gun from and it was a pretty slick killing not what I would expect from her with the swag in the walk and how did she know he killed Kieron?
Jaq knocked on her door asking for Kieran I think and then ran away when she knew he wasn't there

• Heart

pommynoir

VIP Member
Watched the last episode there
1. Jamie? Fuck he’s my favourite character. Sully is the worst, even if he is so gorgeous
2. When did Stef get so dumb
3. What was the point in the Shelley story, and why has she previously been so uppity over Dushane
4. WHAT WAS THE POINT IN THE SCOUSER / LAURYN storyline. Literally the most pointless annoying storyline ever. Also really want to shoot Vee myself. So annoying that she lived, but there was actually no need for any of them.
5. What was the point of Dushanes heart issue / anxiety - just touched on but nothing came of it

overall, I actually thought this series was really disappointing. If there isn’t another series really soon then this was a super sloppy series

varyingborders

VIP Member
Omg yes the little boy going to Spain was probably the only redeeming feature. Also reason 1064 why Jamie shouldn’t have been killed, he was 100% the best character.

can you tell I’ve just learnt in line spoilers? 🤣🤣
I’ve just learnt them tonight too 😂😂 very glad Kit got a dose of karma!

• Haha

Ktb

VIP Member
I fully welcome further acting roles from Kano.
Might just be the Sully character but he can certainly act well.

Its_Me

VIP Member
YES! Never thought of this !
I did think of it but wondered where she would get the gun from and it was a pretty slick killing not what I would expect from her with the swag in the walk and how did she know he killed Kieron?

pommynoir

VIP Member
Such a beautiful man 😍 Jamie is so handsome too, really striking looking, but Sully does it for me

I just finished it - Holy shit that ending!

Also, anyone know how I can do that Spoiler thinf on tattle?
Click the three dots and select spoiler, write the text between the sets of brackets.
Please put as spoiler lol because I am still to watch the last episode 😭

Attachments