Top Boy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New season out on netflix today! Not sure if this thread already exists - anyone else watching?? Obsessed!

Reactions: 4
I've never watched this should I start tonight?
Definitely! Make sure to watch Top Boy Summerhouse first (s1 and s2). It's the original, made by channel 4. Netflix took over (s3 and now 4) and their version is just called Top Boy. Just make sure you watch the channel 4 version first! I've had friends make the mistake of watching the Netflix one first and missing the first 2 seasons lol xx

Reactions: 4
Definitely! Make sure to watch Top Boy Summerhouse first (s1 and s2). It's the original, made by channel 4. Netflix took over (s3 and now 4) and their version is just called Top Boy. Just make sure you watch the channel 4 version first! I've had friends make the mistake of watching the Netflix one first and missing the first 2 seasons lol xx
Ok thanks for telling me.

Such a beautiful man 😍 Jamie is so handsome too, really striking looking, but Sully does it for me

I just finished it - Holy tit that ending!

Also, anyone know how I can do that Spoiler thinf on tattle?
Click the three dots and select spoiler, write the text between the sets of brackets.
Please put as spoiler lol because I am still to watch the last episode 😭

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Click the three dots and select spoiler, write the text between the sets of brackets.
Please put as spoiler lol because I am still to watch the last episode 😭
Thanks so much! Please let me know what you think of the ending!

• Heart
Watched the last episode there
1. Jamie? duck he’s my favourite character. Sully is the worst, even if he is so gorgeous
2. When did Stef get so dumb
3. What was the point in the Shelley story, and why has she previously been so uppity over Dushane
4. WHAT WAS THE POINT IN THE SCOUSER / LAURYN storyline. Literally the most pointless annoying storyline ever. Also really want to shoot Vee myself. So annoying that she lived, but there was actually no need for any of them.
5. What was the point of Dushanes heart issue / anxiety - just touched on but nothing came of it

overall, I actually thought this series was really disappointing. If there isn’t another series really soon then this was a super sloppy series

Watched the last episode there
1. Jamie? duck he’s my favourite character. Sully is the worst, even if he is so gorgeous
2. When did Stef get so dumb
3. What was the point in the Shelley story, and why has she previously been so uppity over Dushane
4. WHAT WAS THE POINT IN THE SCOUSER / LAURYN storyline. Literally the most pointless annoying storyline ever. Also really want to shoot Vee myself. So annoying that she lived, but there was actually no need for any of them.
5. What was the point of Dushanes heart issue / anxiety - just touched on but nothing came of it

overall, I actually thought this series was really disappointing. If there isn’t another series really soon then this was a super sloppy series
No way, I loved it! But I do agree, if there isn't another season it will have come across pretty rushed/messy

No way, I loved it! But I do agree, if there isn't another season it will have come across pretty rushed/messy
Hahah reading my comment back I was so angry. I used pointless a lot too 🤣🤣. I really thought it was so disappointing, but I did like the Spain / Morocco storyline.
Reminded me a lot of Asher D in bullet proof. (Also very good series if anyone hasn’t watched it)

Reactions: 2
Sully is 😍 although all three main guys are easy on the eye haha. Resisting clicking the spoiler here, only on episode 3!

Reactions: 5
It took me a bit of time to remember who everyone was and why they were there. A lot of annoying side storylines this time around. The annoying Scousers, Lauren, giving DuShane's (sp) a dodgy past from nowhere to make a more interesting, the random niece thing with Sully, Jamie's brother and sitting in that flat in an odd big brother role for that girl. There wasn't much progression with anything until right at the end. Some of these side things seemed to really dominate at times as well. I'd rather it was just focused on the gang side of it all.

Reactions: 2