Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

noseyqueen14

Chatty Member
Still can’t get over Attiqua (spelling???) being dead either and his poor mum being deported 😢 another side storyline 🤯 it has been a very all over the place series!!

• Sad
Reactions: 2

Leo100

VIP Member
Just finished this and usually I would never pick a gang crime drama but me and my boyfriend couldn't agree so said I would give it a go and I absolutely loved it! Gutted about Jamie

I have to confess we made the mistake of not watching summerhouse first 😫 we had heard about it but because it wasn't there with the other series and my boyfriend heard there was some criminal activity from that series with the producer so we thought maybe they can't show it anymore then we found it when it was too late.

Saying that though we are thinking of watching it anyway just out of interest of filling in some blanks of them talking about the past.

TheDuchessx

Chatty Member
The soundtrack would be amazing!
I wonder if it wouldn’t hit the spot in reality as would be different actors though….

Puppys

I think this is why I love Sully's character so much, its so multifaceted. On the one hand he's a loose cannon and pretty much a cold blooded murderer, but on the other hand he's a bit of a softie and fatherly. And the sad eyes 😍. Whereas Dushane's character is a bit one-dimensional.
Hes amazing 😍

Leo100

VIP Member
The undercover police was such a good plot twist. I think some of the actors perhaps didn’t want to return because what happened to Tia? She was a big part of the ending last series. And Sullys cousin Jermaine also just disappeared.

The series did feel a bit rushed and messy.
Yeah the undercover police in the early series was one of my fav parts of the show I literally had no idea at all until they revealed it. Love it when that happens in a series as usually its obvious or I see a spoiler
---
it was jaq that killed sully not stefan!!
No one knows who it was , doubt it was either if those 2 though

hehehe

VIP Member
Nah
it wouldn't be Jaq that dunn Sully after all the chat with Becks about turning her life around.

Reactions: 1

Pinkii

VIP Member
Apart from the loyalty angle, Sully would never be able to forgive Jaime or be ‘cool’ with him as all his actions had led sully having to kill his mate and bro.

So just finished summerhouse (already seen newer series just watched in wrong order)

Do we not see how Sully ends up in prison and why Dushane goes to Jamaica?

Or is that mentioned at the beginning of the new series and I've forgot?

I think I expected to see more on summerhouse I guess , seemed to end in the middle of no where almost
Nope we don’t know how they end up in Jamaica or prison. Bit weird as what was Sully in for??? What was Dushane running from??

coconochanel

VIP Member
So I'm two episodes from finishing the third series and is it just me that found it boring? hopefully the last two have some action it them!