Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

coconochanel

VIP Member
Finished episode 5 last night so going to watch some more tonight. The first couple of series Sully annoyed me as he's a loose cannon and kept fucking it up for Dushane but this series I like him.

Reactions: 4

Poppydaisy

I've never watched this should I start tonight?
Definitely! Make sure to watch Top Boy Summerhouse first (s1 and s2). It's the original, made by channel 4. Netflix took over (s3 and now 4) and their version is just called Top Boy. Just make sure you watch the channel 4 version first! I've had friends make the mistake of watching the Netflix one first and missing the first 2 seasons lol xx

Jas28

Chatty Member
Interesting that Jac now has a moral compass after what happens to her sister

hehehe

VIP Member
Holy shit what a season. Echoing the fiery loins for Kano, Ashley and Ward. All babe as fuck.

Man, fuck that ending though. WHY DID YOU DO THIS SULLY FUCK YOU.

I think kano is a great actor but would love to see him branch out and play different characters other than road men,he has very expressive eyes and I'm sure there is other roles he could pull off.
I love his face so much, there's so much FEELING in it, I hope he gets to do other stuff too.

cosmo girl

VIP Member
I agree about too many sideline characters. Pebbles was very annoying.
I would've liked Curtis to be in Top Boy but with a different storyline. He was wasted playing such a pointless storyline.

varyingborders

VIP Member
Just finished the last Eloise. Had a bad feeling when someone knocked on the door but did not expect that AT ALL!! Wtf man! On another note.. so happy for the little boy on the beach going over to Spain to see his sister 🥰

Poppydaisy

As much as I love it, I do think it would be better if it came out weekly and if it wasn't binged (even tho I binged it lol). A lot goes on but it might not seem as chaotic on a week by week basis?

Pinkii

VIP Member
I honestly don't know , I've tried Google but can't find anything , I've asked my boyfriend and he was like "some sort of allegations and that he can't remember , god knows but when you search it says the reason channel 4 stopped is unknown , I would question him again but he would probably think why am I so bothered 😅 so maybe forget I said that
Is he potentially thinking of Noel clarke?

If so he had nothing to do with top boy.

I think he was in kidulthood and adulthood which had the same vibes. Easy to confuse the 2

Poppydaisy

New season out on netflix today! Not sure if this thread already exists - anyone else watching?? Obsessed!

Its_Me

VIP Member
I don't think the writers have a specific person in mind for who killed Sully unless they come back with a spin off. I think it was more of a situation where he had so many people out for him that if you live that life, you will either end up in a cell or a coffin. Most theories online seem to think it's Stef but, as someone above said, being able to get a perfect shot through a car window when you're walking past isn't the easiest.

Loved the series but a bit disappointed that the tag line of "no loose ends" wasn't exactly true.

Not a plot hole as such but I was surprised that Jac wasn't caught earlier. Sully thought it was either Simon or Jac. They're quite different height and build so surely Sully could make a reasonable guess from the description from the woman that lived there.
Yeh I don’t think there’s actually a real answer.

pommynoir

VIP Member
I’m
It took me a bit of time to remember who everyone was and why they were there. A lot of annoying side storylines this time around. The annoying Scousers, Lauren, giving DuShane's (sp) a dodgy past from nowhere to make a more interesting, the random niece thing with Sully, Jamie's brother and sitting in that flat in an odd big brother role for that girl. There wasn't much progression with anything until right at the end. Some of these side things seemed to really dominate at times as well. I'd rather it was just focused on the gang side of it all.
OMG I forgot about Pebbles. That was ridiculous. Would she ever take off that bloody coat.
I’d have liked to see more of a relationship develop between Sully and his neighbour on the barge, and him battling his demons

Reactions: 3