Top Boy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohhh what was the criminal activity with the producer ?
I honestly don't know , I've tried Google but can't find anything , I've asked my boyfriend and he was like "some sort of allegations" and that he can't remember exactly or where he saw it , so god knows 🤷‍♀️

When you search, it says the reason channel 4 stopped is unknown , I would question him again but he would probably think why am I so bothered 😅 so maybe forget I said that

Reactions: 1
I honestly don't know , I've tried Google but can't find anything , I've asked my boyfriend and he was like "some sort of allegations and that he can't remember , god knows but when you search it says the reason channel 4 stopped is unknown , I would question him again but he would probably think why am I so bothered 😅 so maybe forget I said that
Is he potentially thinking of Noel clarke?

If so he had nothing to do with top boy.

I think he was in kidulthood and adulthood which had the same vibes. Easy to confuse the 2

Reactions: 4
Is he potentially thinking of Noel clarke?

If so he had nothing to do with top boy.

I think he was in kidulthood and adulthood which had the same vibes. Easy to confuse the 2
I did wonder for a second but he knows who noel clarke is so would've just said it was him

Reactions: 2
Wasn’t summerhouse producer wrongly convicted or being in the IRA? And arrested a few times for IRA related charges.

Wasn’t summerhouse producer wrongly convicted or being in the IRA? And arrested a few times for IRA related charges.
That maybe what he meant then....Deffo not getting mixed up with Noel Clarke

We've started watching summerhouse now , even though we've watched all the new series, still enjoying it since it's alot of different characters

Back to the new series , I would also like to see everyone's reaction when they realised about the undercover police acting as druggies

Reactions: 3
Didn't Dushane care that his money and drugs were gone now that Curtis was dead. I know Curtis burned a parcel but it sounded like he still had the rest somewhere. Also, did Shelley's receptionist die when Curtis returned to the nail bar? I didn't see them mention it but Shelley was standing on her own outside.

Just finished this and usually I would never pick a gang crime drama but me and my boyfriend couldn't agree so said I would give it a go and I absolutely loved it! Gutted about Jamie

I have to confess we made the mistake of not watching summerhouse first 😫 we had heard about it but because it wasn't there with the other series and my boyfriend heard there was some criminal activity from that series with the producer so we thought maybe they can't show it anymore then we found it when it was too late.

Saying that though we are thinking of watching it anyway just out of interest of filling in some blanks of them talking about the past.
I did prefer Top Boy summerhouse season 1 and 2.

Didn't Dushane care that his money and drugs were gone now that Curtis was dead. I know Curtis burned a parcel but it sounded like he still had the rest somewhere. Also, did Shelley's receptionist die when Curtis returned to the nail bar? I didn't see them mention it but Shelley was standing on her own outside.
Not sure about the first part to your question but I’m pretty sure the receptionist was outside too?

Binge watched all series!! Loved it, Jamie was my fave throughout the last 2 series but I rewatched it and now Sully is my fave. Can’t wait for the next series feel a bit lost not sure what to watch!!😪

We watched blue story to fill the top boy void but it was a load of crap , had Jamie and 1 or 2 others in it (different characters though)

I think this is why I love Sully's character so much, its so multifaceted. On the one hand he's a loose cannon and pretty much a cold blooded murderer, but on the other hand he's a bit of a softie and fatherly. And the sad eyes 😍. Whereas Dushane's character is a bit one-dimensional.
Hes amazing 😍

We watched blue story to fill the top boy void but it was a load of crap , had Jamie and 1 or 2 others in it (different characters though)
I watched this. It was alright at best. Good acting but the storyline wasn’t great although I guess quite believable

I would recommend watching bullet boy from 2004,it also stars Ashley Walters.

Still can’t get over Attiqua (spelling???) being dead either and his poor mum being deported 😢 another side storyline 🤯 it has been a very all over the place series!!

• Sad
I've resisted reading this thread until I finished watching.

The ending.....
I am bereft 😭 I had a big soft spot for Jamie and he was very easy on the eyes too. Gutted that he's dead. I blow hot and cold when it comes to Sully's character but I am firmly back to disliking him again 😅

Really wish all 3 of the scousers were killed. HATED them!

Can't wait for the next series!!

I wanted to know more about Curtis and his sister, how him & Lauryn got together etc

So just finished summerhouse (already seen newer series just watched in wrong order)

Do we not see how Sully ends up in prison and why Dushane goes to Jamaica?

Or is that mentioned at the beginning of the new series and I've forgot?

I think I expected to see more on summerhouse I guess , seemed to end in the middle of no where almost

So just finished summerhouse (already seen newer series just watched in wrong order)

Do we not see how Sully ends up in prison and why Dushane goes to Jamaica?

Or is that mentioned at the beginning of the new series and I've forgot?

I think I expected to see more on summerhouse I guess , seemed to end in the middle of no where almost
I think Ch4 axed it which is why Netflix took it on.