Top Boy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When can we stop doing spoilers? I think tomorrow… it would be out a week then if you haven’t watched it by then it’s on you 🤣🤣🤣 @coconochanel managed to watch four seasons in a week ffs!

yes there has to be another season with the heart stuff, I wonder if it’s been announced yet. I hope that drake fucks off out of it now though, it was great to have his backing to get it onto Netflix but they really don’t need him. And I bet he’s responsible for the overuse of the slang and all the dramatics. He seems like the type to get over excited lol. Back to the heart stuff, my bet is that Dushane will be in a coma and sully has to step up, but he fucks it all and Jac saves the day, considering how much they focused on her this season. Dushane wakes up sully disappears again for a bit and they make Jac “Top Girl” - gender inclusivity and all that!
This was my question to my OH 'why is it Top Boy why cant a there be a rival gang with a girl being the Top Girl?' I think Dushane will have a heart attack while in the middle of a gang beating or something

Such a good show! Curtis was absolutely terrifying and if you watched the new seasons and not the original summerhouse then you messed up. Michael Ward is an absolute babe as is Kano. I liked all of the side stories this season apart from the situation between Stef and Tia… thought it was unnecessary however they did highlight many topics this season like domestic abuse, poverty and child neglect

Reactions: 7
Kano tho 🤤
I am 100% straight but Jac just does something for me too 🔥 Her gf in this was a total disconnect for me as was Du’Shane and
Shelley but then Little Simz annoys me so much
Another great season- Netflix and Drake better keep them coming!
I feel the same about Jac too 🙈 I even checked her Instagram out like a fan girl 😂

Reactions: 2
Holy tit what a season. Echoing the fiery loins for Kano, Ashley and Ward. All babe as duck.

Man, duck that ending though. WHY DID YOU DO THIS SULLY duck YOU.

I think kano is a great actor but would love to see him branch out and play different characters other than road men,he has very expressive eyes and I'm sure there is other roles he could pull off.
I love his face so much, there's so much FEELING in it, I hope he gets to do other stuff too.

Reactions: 4
Ok where do I start? I’ve never seen top boy before so I’ve been off work this week so I’ve watched every series 😂 I think 1&2 were better seemed a bit more real and didn’t go off on a tangent. I kept going in and out with it esp 3&4 cause I couldn’t keep up with al the side plots. But they need to do another series now they can not just end it like that 😱
i really liked Jamie I can’t believe sully did that!! I have a love hate relationship with sully tbh 😂 the little boy getting to Spain was so lovely I’m glad they showed that bit. The actor playing Curtis did an amazing job even tho the storyline was unneeded ir was one of my favourite side plots cause it was done so well by Curtis&lauren. The taxi scene was just amazingly done. I’m not sure what’s gonna happen now with Dushane and sully now since dushane seemed to want to keep Jamie around 😬 also love Jaqs she’s ace

Reactions: 2
Filming starts this summer so what do we reckon, out this time next year?

Reactions: 3