Top Boy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did think of it but wondered where she would get the gun from and it was a pretty slick killing not what I would expect from her with the swag in the walk and how did she know he killed Kieron?
She could have spoke to Mandy? Jaq went into the community centre and Mandy was there, she asked Mandy if she saw Kieron I think

I did think of it but wondered where she would get the gun from and it was a pretty slick killing not what I would expect from her with the swag in the walk and how did she know he killed Kieron?
Jaq knocked on her door asking for Kieran I think and then ran away when she knew he wasn't there

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Jaq knocked on her door asking for Kieran I think and then ran away when she knew he wasn't there
She has a motive for sure but I don’t think it was her
---
This was one of my fave lines from sully 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I don't think the writers have a specific person in mind for who killed Sully unless they come back with a spin off. I think it was more of a situation where he had so many people out for him that if you live that life, you will either end up in a cell or a coffin. Most theories online seem to think it's Stef but, as someone above said, being able to get a perfect shot through a car window when you're walking past isn't the easiest.

Loved the series but a bit disappointed that the tag line of "no loose ends" wasn't exactly true.

Not a plot hole as such but I was surprised that Jac wasn't caught earlier. Sully thought it was either Simon or Jac. They're quite different height and build so surely Sully could make a reasonable guess from the description from the woman that lived there.

Reactions: 6
I don't think the writers have a specific person in mind for who killed Sully unless they come back with a spin off. I think it was more of a situation where he had so many people out for him that if you live that life, you will either end up in a cell or a coffin. Most theories online seem to think it's Stef but, as someone above said, being able to get a perfect shot through a car window when you're walking past isn't the easiest.

Loved the series but a bit disappointed that the tag line of "no loose ends" wasn't exactly true.

Not a plot hole as such but I was surprised that Jac wasn't caught earlier. Sully thought it was either Simon or Jac. They're quite different height and build so surely Sully could make a reasonable guess from the description from the woman that lived there.
Yeh I don’t think there’s actually a real answer.

Reactions: 4
Nah
it wouldn't be Jaq that dunn Sully after all the chat with Becks about turning her life around.

God I love Kano so much. Just had to say it.

I've always thought both Kano and Ashley Walters were almost on par with each other in terms of acting, but I found Ashley quite weak this series. Not sure if it was because Dushane's storyline was really clumsy and I agree his chemistry with Shelley was absolutely non-existent. There was a lawyer in the 2nd series of Top Boy Summerhouse that he had soooooooo much more chemistry with.

It defo wasn't the best series and had lots of holes and pointless bits but I still really enjoyed it and absolutely loved the ending. I agree it's not really important who killed Sully, there's so many people who had the motive. The message is about the inevitable consequences of living that life.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Kano is fantastic. I feel like he didn’t even say much this season 🤣 his face and eyes say it all. Could feel he was just kinda done with life at this point.

Do we still need spoilers?! 🤣Agree the ending had to be that way. Glad Stef broke the cycle. Wtf happened to the police story from the end of last season though?! Thought this season would be the police investigation of everyone. Disappointing.

Kano is fantastic. I feel like he didn’t even say much this season 🤣 his face and eyes say it all. Could feel he was just kinda done with life at this point.

Do we still need spoilers?! 🤣Agree the ending had to be that way. Glad Stef broke the cycle. Wtf happened to the police story from the end of last season though?! Thought this season would be the police investigation of everyone. Disappointing.
The undercover police was such a good plot twist. I think some of the actors perhaps didn’t want to return because what happened to Tia? She was a big part of the ending last series. And Sullys cousin Jermaine also just disappeared.

The series did feel a bit rushed and messy.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The undercover police was such a good plot twist. I think some of the actors perhaps didn’t want to return because what happened to Tia? She was a big part of the ending last series. And Sullys cousin Jermaine also just disappeared.

What happened to Tia??

I know Ashley Walters is in bullet proof with Noel but is Kano in anything else he’s such a good actor would like to see him in something else

What happened to Tia??
No idea. In the last series she saw Sully walking out after shooting Jamie and she was always with Stef but unless I missed it there wasnt even a mention of her in the new series.
---
I know Ashley Walters is in bullet proof with Noel but is Kano in anything else he’s such a good actor would like to see him in something else
He’s in a Netflix film coming out soon

Reactions: 3
I’ve only just got round to watching S3 because I decided to do a rewatch of 1 and 2 first (because I forget everything) and luckily managed to avoid all spoilers. So pleased because that ending was shocking! When they said this was the final season, they really meant it eh? Absolutely no coming back from this lol.
Unless maybe a Top Girl. And on that note…Jaq makes me question my sexuality 😍

I was convinced this season was going to be a battle with a Scouse gang taking revenge for Curtis. Then I thought the Irish were going to be linked with Lizzie. I loved it but did feel it was rushed.

Reactions: 11

Yeah the undercover police in the early series was one of my fav parts of the show I literally had no idea at all until they revealed it. Love it when that happens in a series as usually its obvious or I see a spoiler
---
it was jaq that killed sully not stefan!!
No one knows who it was , doubt it was either if those 2 though

Reactions: 2
I’ve only just got round to watching S3 because I decided to do a rewatch of 1 and 2 first (because I forget everything) and luckily managed to avoid all spoilers. So pleased because that ending was shocking! When they said this was the final season, they really meant it eh? Absolutely no coming back from this lol.
Unless maybe a Top Girl. And on that note…Jaq makes me question my sexuality 😍

I was convinced this season was going to be a battle with a Scouse gang taking revenge for Curtis. Then I thought the Irish were going to be linked with Lizzie. I loved it but did feel it was rushed.
Yeah I would love a top girl with jaq. I find her so natural. They’re all so talented. I didn’t understand why they made her steal from sully as jaq knows better than to do that

Reactions: 7
Yeah I would love a top girl with jaq. I find her so natural. They’re all so talented. I didn’t understand why they made her steal from sully as jaq knows better than to do that
Yeh there’s absolutely no way she would have done that….even in grief. She would also know it was a death sentence. She could have simply retired from the game and lived happily ever after with Becks and the baby (who she will never know was named after her 🥹)

Yeh there’s absolutely no way she would have done that….even in grief. She would also know it was a death sentence. She could have simply retired from the game and lived happily ever after with Becks and the baby (who she will never know was named after her 🥹)
It was so sad they never knew he was to be called Jack. I wish they revealed what they ended up calling him (and I bloody hope it wasn't Delroy!)

Reactions: 3
Personally really disappointed with that final season. For me was rubbish compared to past runs.

Sully 🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤

Reactions: 7
When did she name the baby Jaq? I missed that bit.