Top Boy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven’t started yet but I can’t wait to have Sully on my telly again! 😍🤤😍🤤😍🤤 (do wish he was on me instead though! 😂)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Watched it all... Major spoilers

Irish thing was well pointless. Took them out after a few episodes. Thought it would be the last big threat or something. The drug/baby plot was odd - she died so suddenly. A few tears, broken bones and that was that. I like Jac but think she featured a little too heavily. Dushane killed by Sully, Sully killed by the Brother of the guy he killed... I think the ending message is the cycle just continues and everyone is replicable.

Reactions: 13
Watched it all... Major spoilers

Irish thing was well pointless. Took them out after a few episodes. Thought it would be the last big threat or something. The drug/baby plot was odd - she died so suddenly. A few tears, broken bones and that was that. I like Jac but think she featured a little too heavily. Dushane killed by Sully, Sully killed by the Brother of the guy he killed... I think the ending message is the cycle just continues and everyone is replicable.
it was jaq that killed sully not stefan!!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
it was jaq that killed sully not stefan!!
Oh right I'd kind of zoned out after the face/off scene and then it just happened 😂 Problem with watching them all in a row. But the cycle of violence will no doubt still continue!

Reactions: 3
I thought Sully's killer was deliberately ambiguous.

It wasn't exactly the Sopranos as a finale. It felt like they built it up quite well then ran out of screentime. I also wonder if they got excited about having Barry Keoghan but that curtailed any storyline as he likely has a lot of filming commitments right now.

I'm glad Jaq survived.

Reactions: 3
I thought Sully's killer was deliberately ambiguous.

It wasn't exactly the Sopranos as a finale. It felt like they built it up quite well then ran out of screentime. I also wonder if they got excited about having Barry Keoghan but that curtailed any storyline as he likely has a lot of filming commitments right now.

I'm glad Jaq survived.
Didn't really rate Barry Keoghan in this. He played an almost identical character in Calm With Horses in 2019.

Reactions: 7
I think sully was killed by the Irish gang they were big international suppliers like a cartel. No way would they let sully get away with killing senior members. The writers shouldn't have left that out. The rest it made sense the only way out of that life at that level is a coffin or a cell. Its all caused by greed so glad Stefan told Sully he wasnt worth it. Loved Jaq glad she's alive.
I liked how they explored the social issues that drugs cause like the addict and her neglected baby. There was no glorification and the main characters ended up dead as is the usual for that life.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I feel like this is a controversial take but Little Simz is not a good casting for Shelley. She’s a great actress and a great talent but for that role? I don’t buy it.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I feel like this is a controversial take but Little Simz is not a good casting for Shelley. She’s a great actress and a great talent but for that role? I don’t buy it.
Agreed! Her and Dushane have no connection at all, I think she’s a good actress and musician but there was no connection to be seen between them. I don’t know if it was intentional but they shared barely any love scenes. The date night they had was more like a brother and sister having dinner together. Also what happened to her daughter this season it’s like she didn’t exist?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I agree! Also, I’ve only seen episode 1 as I’m away but could not take Nolays character at all. So annoying.

Dushane had more chemistry with Tish! Loved their little scenes together previously

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Okay -- seems like I'm the outsider as I loved the character progression and plot this season and thought everything was tied up nicely. The baby stuff was kinda shoehorned in -- I could have done with less Jaq this season but overall it was A+ for me and I binged it all in one day. The Irish gang was there to set up the bags changing hands & the nursing home scene was top quality. The end visual of Sully against the autumn leaves was gorgeous.

I can't wait to see Kano and Ashley's beautiful faces in other projects.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Just finished the birthday party episode … I can’t believe they’ve killed off Barry Keoghan after two episodes what a bleeping waste.

Reactions: 5
Might re-watched the first two original channel 4 series to remind myself how good it started off.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The person who killed Sully didn’t take the drugs, if it was connected to the McGee family sure they would have taken their supply back? I think it was Jaq becuse she wasn’t interested in the drugs anymore so she left if for the police to find body and drugs.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
B2566644-885B-4AE0-AF71-C4CC7B421210.jpeg
The person who killed Sully didn’t take the drugs, if it was connected to the McGee family sure they would have taken their supply back? I think it was Jaq becuse she wasn’t interested in the drugs anymore so she left if for the police to find body and drugs.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
YES! Never thought of this !
I did think of it but wondered where she would get the gun from and it was a pretty slick killing not what I would expect from her with the swag in the walk and how did she know he killed Kieron?

Reactions: 1