Top Boy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So just finished summerhouse (already seen newer series just watched in wrong order)

Do we not see how Sully ends up in prison and why Dushane goes to Jamaica?

Or is that mentioned at the beginning of the new series and I've forgot?

I think I expected to see more on summerhouse I guess , seemed to end in the middle of no where almost
Nope we don’t know how they end up in Jamaica or prison. Bit weird as what was Sully in for??? What was Dushane running from??

Reactions: 1
Gone back and rewatched…made sense! Any thoughts on why sully was in prison?
I wonder if it gets mentioned in the newer series , there's that many little storylines going you forget about some things.

The young kid who sully looks after in summerhouse is the one who dies in the fire in the new series , is that right?

I wonder if it gets mentioned in the newer series , there's that many little storylines going you forget about some things.

The young kid who sully looks after in summerhouse is the one who dies in the fire in the new series , is that right?
Yes 😭😭 poor kid

• Sad
THE FINAL SEASON IS COMING IN SEPTEMBER!! Netflix have released a trailer on their Instagram. I cannot WAIT to have Kano back on my screen! 😍😍

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think they’ll kill Sully off you know.

I would prefer that not to happen and for Sully to get a spin off, where he comes to the East Midlands and shacks up with a middle aged lump who’s had a crush on him for best part of 2 decades and they live happily ever after 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It needs to end now I feel. But really looking forward to it!

ETA I hope they don't kill Sully off

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Just started the new season. Thoughts? Don't want to put any spoilers
Haven't watched it yet. Just quicky how many episodes of this series ? And how long the episodes 60 minutes or 90 minutes?

Going to start it tonight!
I’m going away for the weekend so will be watching on plane. Just refreshing my mind on last season while WFH 🤣
---
Just started the new season. Thoughts? Don't want to put any spoilers
Just put spoilers behind a spoiler tag maybe? As some people will binge and some people will take their time - it’s out and available for everyone so not really a spoiler xx

Tonights viewing sorted! Aslong as they don't kill Sully, I will be happy. I am in love with that boy :love: 😂

Interesting that Jac now has a moral compass after what happens to her sister

Reactions: 4
I think I will avoid this thread until I've watched it all. It's an awkward one with netflix series

• Heart