Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Warpaint

VIP Member
I thought Sully's killer was deliberately ambiguous.

It wasn't exactly the Sopranos as a finale. It felt like they built it up quite well then ran out of screentime. I also wonder if they got excited about having Barry Keoghan but that curtailed any storyline as he likely has a lot of filming commitments right now.

I'm glad Jaq survived.
Didn't really rate Barry Keoghan in this. He played an almost identical character in Calm With Horses in 2019.

Reactions: 7

Heyguysswipeup

VIP Member
Such a good show! Curtis was absolutely terrifying and if you watched the new seasons and not the original summerhouse then you messed up. Michael Ward is an absolute babe as is Kano. I liked all of the side stories this season apart from the situation between Stef and Tia… thought it was unnecessary however they did highlight many topics this season like domestic abuse, poverty and child neglect

Reactions: 7
Kano is fantastic. I feel like he didn’t even say much this season 🤣 his face and eyes say it all. Could feel he was just kinda done with life at this point.

Do we still need spoilers?! 🤣Agree the ending had to be that way. Glad Stef broke the cycle. Wtf happened to the police story from the end of last season though?! Thought this season would be the police investigation of everyone. Disappointing.

Reactions: 6

Candycrush

Chatty Member
I don't think the writers have a specific person in mind for who killed Sully unless they come back with a spin off. I think it was more of a situation where he had so many people out for him that if you live that life, you will either end up in a cell or a coffin. Most theories online seem to think it's Stef but, as someone above said, being able to get a perfect shot through a car window when you're walking past isn't the easiest.

Loved the series but a bit disappointed that the tag line of "no loose ends" wasn't exactly true.

Not a plot hole as such but I was surprised that Jac wasn't caught earlier. Sully thought it was either Simon or Jac. They're quite different height and build so surely Sully could make a reasonable guess from the description from the woman that lived there.

Thetruth123

VIP Member
Those scousers proper played the part of creepy physco control freaks amazing , Curtis was sinister as fuck!!!
Dushane for me is 😜😜😜😜 so so fit!!!

I loved it can’t wait for next series

SunshineRae

VIP Member
Yeah I would love a top girl with jaq. I find her so natural. They’re all so talented. I didn’t understand why they made her steal from sully as jaq knows better than to do that
Yeh there’s absolutely no way she would have done that….even in grief. She would also know it was a death sentence. She could have simply retired from the game and lived happily ever after with Becks and the baby (who she will never know was named after her 🥹)

varyingborders

VIP Member
Haven’t started yet but I can’t wait to have Sully on my telly again! 😍🤤😍🤤😍🤤 (do wish he was on me instead though! 😂)

• Haha
  • Heart

Its_Me

VIP Member
The person who killed Sully didn’t take the drugs, if it was connected to the McGee family sure they would have taken their supply back? I think it was Jaq becuse she wasn’t interested in the drugs anymore so she left if for the police to find body and drugs.

• Heart

lozelizabethx

Watched it all... Major spoilers

Irish thing was well pointless. Took them out after a few episodes. Thought it would be the last big threat or something. The drug/baby plot was odd - she died so suddenly. A few tears, broken bones and that was that. I like Jac but think she featured a little too heavily. Dushane killed by Sully, Sully killed by the Brother of the guy he killed... I think the ending message is the cycle just continues and everyone is replicable.
it was jaq that killed sully not stefan!!

• Wow
Reactions: 5

Sheila Bloom

I feel like I enjoyed the new series but agree when you look back there was a lot of 'a random group of knobheads appear' filler stuff, whereas the previous series it has seemed like a better balance where even the stuff not related to the main story moves it forward in some way.

I may have missed it due to being interrupted whilst watching but
was there not any reaction to the undercover cops being revealed besides D seeing them in court?
No u never missed it. I too was very disappointed at the lacklustre response / development of that storyline. Was a great twist that they just let fritter away to nothing ☹

teddy19

VIP Member
I gasped so loud at the end of this season!!

There has to be some sort of twist?? Jamie is so many peoples favourite character and Dushane had big plans for him 🤔

Anyone notice how it kind of focused on Steff’s friend (that girl, forgot her name) coming round the corner, like why would she be relevant at the moment Jamie was dying/dead?

Roll on season 5! 😬

TheDuchessx

Chatty Member
I liked how they explored the social issues that drugs cause like the addict and her neglected baby.
I liked the social issues aspect in the early seasons too especially when Sully was dealing drugs to the family with a boy of about 10? The boy was being badly treated by his mother and stepfather and he basically adopted the kid. The parents, because they were abusive drug addicts themselves, just let a known violent drug dealer take their vulnerable child. He died in the window a couple of seasons later.
Anyone with safeguarding training can see that Sully groomed the boy into becoming a drug dealer himself. The grooming storyline was very clear… identify a vulnerable child with parents that are not active in his life, shower him (and often the parents) with gifts, make him feel special when he has never felt important before, ask him to deal drugs or whatever you want the person to do for you….

pommynoir

VIP Member
Just finished the birthday party episode … I can’t believe they’ve killed off Barry Keoghan after two episodes what a fucking waste.

Fucks sake, my feeling was right on what was gonna happen there 😭 the last 15 minutes were intense, was clutching my chest like Dushane 🤣🤣 was sad with Dushanes mum, felt so bad for Chris

• Haha