Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jaybtee

VIP Member
I would welcome a series showing young sully and dushane in summerhouse as they have obviously been friends for a long time
we know sullys mum was a drug addict - and dushanes mum was a great cook lol but wanted the best for him. could incorporate ra'nell's dad in etc
sorry I am in a total topboy bubble this month haha

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Its_Me

VIP Member
Kano is fantastic. I feel like he didn’t even say much this season 🤣 his face and eyes say it all. Could feel he was just kinda done with life at this point.

Do we still need spoilers?! 🤣Agree the ending had to be that way. Glad Stef broke the cycle. Wtf happened to the police story from the end of last season though?! Thought this season would be the police investigation of everyone. Disappointing.
The undercover police was such a good plot twist. I think some of the actors perhaps didn’t want to return because what happened to Tia? She was a big part of the ending last series. And Sullys cousin Jermaine also just disappeared.

The series did feel a bit rushed and messy.

• Heart

varyingborders

VIP Member
I think kano is a great actor but would love to see him branch out and play different characters other than road men,he has very expressive eyes and I'm sure there is other roles he could pull off.
He’d play the role of my lover very well 🤤🤤😂😂

• Haha

pommynoir

VIP Member
I’ve just learnt them tonight too 😂😂 very glad Kit got a dose of karma!
My boyfriend actually thinks that the reason that Sully killed Jamie is because of what he done to Kit. Dushane wanted to test his loyalty and asked him to kill him, then after he went to Sully that we know he’s loyal now and sully went do we. Sully and Dushane have been asked to kill each other in probably every season so far and haven’t, that’s loyalty. Kit and Jamie were meant to be “brothers” I don’t really like Kit but that part annoyed me

• Heart

Leo100

VIP Member
That's what I like about Top Boy it doesn't galmourise it at all , it's like Jaq seemed to care for that baby but she didn't do anything about it and it took her sister to die for it to hit home about how drugs ruin lives. None of them lived particularly exciting lifestyles even with all the money they made their days were mainly spent figuring where the next big deal was coming from or fighting/killing rivals which will be the reality of it.
I would hope the show comes as a warning to some young people and make them think twice about their life choices

• Heart
Reactions: 8

hehehe

VIP Member
Okay -- seems like I'm the outsider as I loved the character progression and plot this season and thought everything was tied up nicely. The baby stuff was kinda shoehorned in -- I could have done with less Jaq this season but overall it was A+ for me and I binged it all in one day. The Irish gang was there to set up the bags changing hands & the nursing home scene was top quality. The end visual of Sully against the autumn leaves was gorgeous.

I can't wait to see Kano and Ashley's beautiful faces in other projects.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Sheila Bloom

Kano tho 🤤
I am 100% straight but Jac just does something for me too 🔥 Her gf in this was a total disconnect for me as was Du’Shane and
Shelley but then Little Simz annoys me so much
Another great season- Netflix and Drake better keep them coming!

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Eggsandbeans

Personally really disappointed with that final season. For me was rubbish compared to past runs.

Sully 🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤

Poppydaisy

How long are we going to put things under a spoiler?

I don't think I'll ever get over Jason's death in the season before this 😭 I think about it at least once a week

• Sad
  • Heart

Jas28

Chatty Member
I’ve only just got round to watching S3 because I decided to do a rewatch of 1 and 2 first (because I forget everything) and luckily managed to avoid all spoilers. So pleased because that ending was shocking! When they said this was the final season, they really meant it eh? Absolutely no coming back from this lol.
Unless maybe a Top Girl. And on that note…Jaq makes me question my sexuality 😍

I was convinced this season was going to be a battle with a Scouse gang taking revenge for Curtis. Then I thought the Irish were going to be linked with Lizzie. I loved it but did feel it was rushed.
Yeah I would love a top girl with jaq. I find her so natural. They’re all so talented. I didn’t understand why they made her steal from sully as jaq knows better than to do that

pommynoir

VIP Member
Ok I've finished season 4 last night and I must say I think series one and two were the best. Too many side stories in the last series esp Steffs mate :rolleyes: .
the Lauren one was pointless I was hoping Curtis had shot Shelley when he went to the salon but no. Shame Sully killed Jamie as he was one of my fav characters. Also they have left it open for Dushane to have a heart attack in an upcoming series
When can we stop doing spoilers? I think tomorrow… it would be out a week then if you haven’t watched it by then it’s on you 🤣🤣🤣 @coconochanel managed to watch four seasons in a week ffs!

yes there has to be another season with the heart stuff, I wonder if it’s been announced yet. I hope that drake fucks off out of it now though, it was great to have his backing to get it onto Netflix but they really don’t need him. And I bet he’s responsible for the overuse of the slang and all the dramatics. He seems like the type to get over excited lol. Back to the heart stuff, my bet is that Dushane will be in a coma and sully has to step up, but he fucks it all and Jac saves the day, considering how much they focused on her this season. Dushane wakes up sully disappears again for a bit and they make Jac “Top Girl” - gender inclusivity and all that!

• Haha

Sw4

VIP Member
I really loved this series. I know there were a lot of side plots that were sort of irrelevant but I still enjoyed most of them, it kind of weaves a rich tapestry of how life is in that environment aside from the drug dealing gang scene. The gentrification of such areas, unfair deportation, living in poverty, child neglect etc. The Curtis plot was probably the most irrelevant but my god was it well acted, I actually cried in the taxi scene and felt the absolute sheer terror of Lauryn.

Its funny I think Asher D is actually better looking than Kano, but I find Kano soooo much sexier. His eyes 😍

Sancrow

I think kano is a great actor but would love to see him branch out and play different characters other than road men,he has very expressive eyes and I'm sure there is other roles he could pull off.