Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
I got my yo sushi bag!!! I don’t know why it was badly rated because I got some good stuff 😋 two boxes of sushi (and a really good variety too), and edamame! The prices are still on the sushi as well (£7.55, £7.90), and I got the bag for £3.50 :)

Although I told the guy there I had a too good to go bag and he said “how many?” And I said “just one”…he didn’t ask to see my collection ID, my app for the order or anything? I would never, but could have said 5 bags pls 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Sallydally

VIP Member
I’ve finally managed to nab my first greggs TooGoodToGo bag 🙌🏼 Collecting tomorrow evening, so excited already!

• Heart

nbt

VIP Member
I’ve started using this over the last few weeks.

It’s mainly Costa, Starbucks and Greggs available to me which have been baguettes, toasties, soup, pastries and cake. Costa is the tastiest good. Everything has gone out of the date on the day I’ve collected but I’ve frozen things.

Last night I picked up a Morrisons bag for the first time. I say bag…

7C7C5D79-5AFC-4042-99A0-3FB1F8B42B28.jpeg

BA14E5F0-4718-4305-872A-288937BD6229.jpeg

I’m gonna make a list of everything I have and work out the best way to make use of it all.

• Heart
  • Wow

ATV2021

VIP Member
Just seen 3 local pubs have been added (sold out apparently) but they have ale/lager magic bags!

• Wow
  • Heart

hydeist

Chatty Member
Ok so! Got my Millies Cookies 😁🍪

Unfortunately the staff were quite rude 🤨 but anywhoooo… I can’t even tell yoi what cookies I got because they’re all crushed and I can’t really tell other than the smartie ones 🤣View attachment 1296697
Bag of crumbs lol
View attachment 1296699
The “full” cookies

For some reason they’re really tasteless too? I usually love MC but these don’t taste as usual
This looks like a load of failed ugly cookies that were destined for the bin 😂 what a shit bag, I'm so sorry!

• Heart

Burrito88

VIP Member
Got a Starbucks bag yesterday evening containing:
Tomato & Mozzarella panini
Ham & cheese panini
Egg & mayo sandwich
No meatball marinara wrap

Shared with my husband for lunch and tea. I’ve ordered a greggs bag to collect tomorrow, excited after seeing some of the hauls on here 😅

• Heart

Mookiegoose

I've reserved a Greggs one to collect this evening. £2.95 so it will be interesting to see what I get. First time I've ever done it.

My usual options for my area are Spar, Co-op and Costa. Might have to try one of these next (if I am ever in time to do it!).
Not too bad. I got:
A star biscuit
A pink iced jam doughnut
A glazed doughnut
A chicken bake
Some grapes
A tomato and feta pasta salad.

Would have liked a sausage roll but not bad value for money overall.

vodkandcokeplz

Chatty Member
Don’t know what I was expecting 🤣 but I felt disappointed no sausage roll or cream cakes 😂😭

4x oval bites
1x cheese sandwich
1x tuna mayo cob
2x Belgian buns
4x jam doughnuts
2x yumyums
E85D41C5-403B-4001-8ABD-DEA5FFACAD21.jpeg

• Heart

Bubblesdahling

VIP Member
Picked up a Soho coffee bag earlier. It had a 5 bean wrap, melon pot, feta and butternut squash salad pot and a chicken toastie. Not bad for £3!
Tomorrow I am collecting a Pret breakfast bag.....

Edit. Might have just snagged a Yo Sushi bag too for tomorrow evening. All in the name of consumer research! 😉

Last edited:
  • Heart

Lala22

Chatty Member
I got a pret bag at lunch today as I was hoping for some soups to freeze and it was a bit awkward. The shop was rammed with customers and they seemed slightly annoyed that I’d turned up. The guy put some stuff in a bag that was near him and was like “is that ok?” Felt like I was begging at the counter!

• Sad
  • Wow

Burrito88

VIP Member
Greggs bag contained
4 donuts
2x sausage roll
Steak bake
Cheese & onion pasty

not bad for £2.59!

• Heart

Ding

VIP Member
I don't know if you have already tried it but the Chicken bake is one of the worst things I've had the misfortune to put in my mouth :ROFLMAO: I've not been in Greggs since, sure it gave me PTSD, rank
Ermm its my favourite Greggs pasty 😂

• Haha

nycinthesun

Picked up my first surprise bag today and I was certainly surprised by how bad it was! Very little food and burnt and soggy too. There's no saving it so I'm basically going to create waste that I was hoping to help prevent since I'm throwing my order away. I've sent a complain to the app to let them know about the restaurant.

• Sad
  • Wow

Eenymeenyminymo

VIP Member
Popped into Costa yesterday to pick up my free birthday treat (went for the Biscoff rocky road) and they still had bags available so I decided to get one.
I got 6 items: M&S NY deli pastrami sandwich, M&S chicken and bacon sandwich, Chicken fajita wrap, 2 sausage butties and a cheese toastie