Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kerrie86

VIP Member
It was a fiver!
it’s a place called the company shop, who get loads of bits from other supermarkets which is why there’s such a mix. It’s so good for stocking up the freezer.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

champagnepinkk

VIP Member
Ok so! Got my Millies Cookies 😁🍪

Unfortunately the staff were quite rude 🤨 but anywhoooo… I can’t even tell yoi what cookies I got because they’re all crushed and I can’t really tell other than the smartie ones 🤣
image.jpg

Bag of crumbs lol
image.jpg

The “full” cookies

For some reason they’re really tasteless too? I usually love MC but these don’t taste as usual

• Sad
  • Wow

LittleMy

VIP Member
I think this is the first time I’ve actually been happy with what I got from one of these. This was from a little vegan pastry shop near where I live. 😋
5C23202C-ED61-4E79-B7D1-A417703D34A2.jpeg

Bubblesdahling

VIP Member
So pleased with what we got tonight.....
20220805_200902.jpg

20220805_200859.jpg

So KK was a box of 6 donuts, happy with the selection as there is something for everyone at home😀 Cost was £3.65!

Costa, I ended up buying 2 bags and I'm really happy with what we got. There's 2 mozzarella and tomato paninis, 2 chicken fajita wraps, 2 mini kids pizzas, 1 kids ham roll, 1 kids cheese sandwich, 2 tuna melts, 1 pastrami sandwich and finally (I'm soooo chuffed as its my favourite) the mac and cheese toasties! Cost was £3.00 for each bag (the mac and cheese toasties is £3.75 by itself!).

• Heart
  • Wow

Bubblesdahling

VIP Member
Just collected this from my favourite Greggs on the industrial estate:
Not bad for £2.59. 1 toffee muffin, 2 yum yums, 1 cheese salad oval, 4 pudsey biscuits, 2 steak bakes, 4 sausage rolls(obv) and a box of 12 glazed donuts! 😋 😀
20221103_144726.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

lurkingaround123

Chatty Member
F3479DEA-F004-4AC8-92DC-5CD8563A98BB.jpeg

Got these 4 fancy donuts from a nice shop on lark lane in Liverpool. £4 which is absolutely sound. 2 rolo & biscoff, 1 banana split and 1 milkybar. Definitely inspired me to do it more regularly

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
Hi guys! I was supposed to get one from Nero last night but it came through on the app that they had nothing for me so I was refunded. I tried again this morning and just collected my bag. Il take a pic when I get home, as Nero is beside the pub so I’ve called in for one 😂

I’ve check and I’ve got the following,

1 scone
1 cookie
1 slice coffee cake
1 yum yum thing
1 croissant
1 brioche bread
1 meatball panini thing
1 salami panini thing…

pretty chuffed for £3.09 :)

I’ve managed to get my mother in law to pick one up for herself tomorrow from her local gregs at 4.45pm so il let you know what she gets.

my sister is going into do a night shift at 11 and I’ve told her to call before and grab some of this stuff to take in, minus the coffee cake. That’s mine:m

• Heart

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
Guys gourmet burger kitchen have been added to my TGTG 😱 right that’s it, it’s my mission to get a bag

• Wow
  • Haha

HoGi

VIP Member
Totally ridiculous that they told you off- what a Karen- the purpose of TooGoodToGo is to prevent food waste! It’s not a food bank!
Totally agree. TGTG is to prevent food waste.

There are no rules that one person or group is more worthy or entitled to them than someone else.

Personally I think they can be poor value for someone on a very low income. You could get a lot more food with longer dates with the same money. However they might be a way for those on lower income to enjoy treats they might not have done otherwise.

I know when my mum was counting very penny she would never have spent 3.49 or 4.99 not knowing what she was getting. As she stetched that as far as it would go

Reactions: 15

Thetruth123

VIP Member
Impressed with greggs today
2 x vegan sausage rolls
1 x vegan bean n cheese melt
Chicken bake
2 x pink Jammie donuts
Pain au chocolate
All butter croissant
All for £2.95 👍🏼

Attachments