Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

panda_eyes

VIP Member
There's a garden centre near me (Dobbies) that has a small Sainsburys in it. The bags go so quickly, you have to be ON IT to get them and I've managed it a few times but they don't always have surplus food so sometimes it has been cancelled. The bags are £3.99.

1645732239793.png

I was amazed by the cake, it's so tasty and was £6.50 full price! It's been sliced and frozen along with the pizza. The coffee drink actually has a longer date on it, but I don't like coffee so that's going to my husband.

This is the first one I got:
1645732332873.png

Most of it is in the freezer, we ate the jalapeno cheesy bread and pastrami that night for dinner. I would never have picked that bread up in the supermarket (I'm not mad on spicy things and it was £2.99 full price) but if I saw it again I'd get it. It's nice to try things I would never have got on a normal shop too.

If I didn't work shifts I'd be ordering this every day :D I've only ever ordered myself one bag at a time because I figured if I got two bags and they had nothing I wanted in, then I could've had just one duff bag. Does anyone get multiple bags from the same place?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

Dallasdreamlove

Has anyone managed to get a Krispy Kreme one? I'm always drawn to the sweet stuff but always miss out 😍
I’ve had one, it was 6 lemon flavour doughnuts, not my favourite but not bad!
Had a good one from Millies cookies yesterday, think it was £3 😋
BC3A662B-72A8-4ED6-BA29-6D9ACA04BF5A.jpeg
3EEA0B5E-D070-4DA7-95B7-5155769B21BA.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 14

nbt

VIP Member
Just been to pick up a bag from Morrisons. They always seem to struggle for some reason. I think out of 5/6 there’s only been one that has actually been ready and waiting 😂

Anyway, today there wasn’t one made up again and the woman said she’d go and grab me some stuff. I’m well impressed! Hope it goes wrong every time now!

B9A5E8F2-1D8A-47F7-A02F-4C3C99A23A07.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart

Elles20

VIP Member
Got a Greggs bag today. I received:
6 ring donuts (plain glazed)
1 ring donut with icing and sprinkles
1 filled donut (not sure what's inside yet)
1 ham salad baguette
2 sausage and bean pasties.

• Wow
My teen has just ordered one from the BP garage, collect in the next half Hour. Fingers crossed for some decent stuff.

It’s good , but not good. Won’t be eating any of this tonight as it’s too late and none of it can be frozen. I feel bad but it will all go to waste 🙁
all of it will be fine tomorrow. I always buy reduced food and eat it 1-3 days passed it’s date. It doesn’t just turn bad at midnight lol it’ll be fine to eat. You can freeze mango btw

kev1974

VIP Member
Well my Greggs bag was absolute crap, cost me £3 and it barely covers that, I would have rather just spent the £3 on a couple of sausage rolls or something else of my actual choice. Claims on the app that the magic bag would be worth £8, not a chance.

I am not even sure you can actually buy the teeny cup cake on its own, I think it’s come out of a multipack?

BCCE61DA-6BA1-4445-9EBA-584BD7C5951C.jpeg

I get that you don’t get a choice of what you get and that’s part of the fun, but if they’re going to claim it’s worth £8 then they need to be in that ballpark? Even at shelf prices this is barely £4.

Complaint submitted.

• Wow

Bubblesdahling

VIP Member
So today's Greggs magic bag contained:
2 yum yums
1 ham and cheese baguette
1 corned beef pasty
4 jam doughnuts
1 pain au chocolate
1 croissant

Amazing value for £2.59 and something for everyone in our house!

• Heart
  • Wow

wildheart83

My local greggs has joined recently so I’m patiently waiting to buy one since they all look so good! Starbucks was pretty disgusting for me so haven’t gone near them again
Quoting myself to say that in my greggs bag I got a bacon and chicken baguette, 4 x yum yums and 4 x doughnuts. A bit light compared to others but not bad for £2.59

Attachments

Reactions: 13

rainbowhouse

VIP Member
It’s been a while, but got a good £3 bag from Morrisons tonight:
2 large oranges
2 bags satsumas
Lemon
2 avocados
Cabbage
Box mushrooms
Bag apples
2 posh cupcakes
4 tiger rolls
1 wholemeal loaf
1 tiger loaf
Cob loaf
6 baps
Farmhouse loaf

• Heart
  • Wow

Kellybobz

I was in the office today and managed to get a Carluccio’s bag. This was £4.50 and only the 2 boxes of flatbreads are out of date by a couple of days.
3BDE9515-CDC7-4EFF-AB54-26212F75825C.jpeg
The snacks and biscuits have July dates and the pasta has November 2023 so all good I think!

ElektraWintour

VIP Member
Got two Greggs bags today as my husband is going away with work this evening so he’s taking some with him. In hindsight one bag would have been plenty 😅
I got:

Ham & cheese baguette x1
Chicken & bacon club baguette x1
Cheese ploughman oval bite x1
Mexican chicken oval bite x1
Sausage rolls x8
Vegetable bake x4
Pink jam doughnuts x4
Apple danish x3

• Wow
  • Heart

Bubblesdahling

VIP Member
Here's my Yo Sushi bag:

20220526_172253.jpg

The photo does not do it justice, as the three bowls had a minimum of 5 pieces of sushi in each one. I got California rolls(marked as £7.30), prawn rolls(marked as £7.60) and Yo signature rolls. Well worth the £3.50!

As @Scorpihoe said, my local Yo is only rated 3.8/5 and I would give it 5/5. The restaurant is in a shopping mall and was closed when I got there. I said to the guy I had a TGTG bag to collect and he didn't ask for my code or anything either. He said the bag wasn't ready and I waited a few minutes for it. Swear they made it fresh as there was no sushi to be seen anywhere in the store!

Ok so! Got my Millies Cookies 😁🍪

Unfortunately the staff were quite rude 🤨 but anywhoooo… I can’t even tell yoi what cookies I got because they’re all crushed and I can’t really tell other than the smartie ones 🤣View attachment 1296697
Bag of crumbs lol
View attachment 1296699
The “full” cookies

For some reason they’re really tasteless too? I usually love MC but these don’t taste as usual
That is a really poor bag @champagnepinkk
Seems Millies are increasingly giving people really poor(shit) bags. I'd rather they didn't offer the bags than give this out. It might be worth contacting the TGTG customer service about it, as I did receive a refund for mine. Even though they said it was only refunded as a gesture of good will due to them taking a long time to respond 🙄 Maybe if more people complain Millie's will be removed by TGTG for such poor bags?

Last edited:
  • Heart

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
I got a greggs one today. My first time using the app! I got

1 x tuna baguette
1 x cheese and ham toastie
2 x chocolate donuts

which I thought was pretty good for £2.67

• Heart

Kellybobz

I managed to get a Morrisons Cafe one tonight and thankfully had a better experience than tigerlilly. The photo is a bit dark (sorry!) but there was a ham sandwich with crisps, a egg and cress sandwich with crisps, a scone, 2 vanilla slices, a donut and a slice of blueberry cake. Well worth £2.99
0B74AB94-167A-490E-9391-BF76071B18D5.jpeg

Elles20

VIP Member
Can I ask if you will name what you have got - I lwould love to know but can't see what some of the goods are. I have no idea what is in the Greggs bags or under the yellow M and S tickets.
I posted the greggs photo. I got:
1 x tuna baguette
2 x yumyums
4 x donuts (2 pink, 2 choc)
1 x pain au chocolat
1 x Belgian bun
1 x chicken pasty
1 x jam donut

Total £2.59

• Heart
Reactions: 12

ClaretFairy

VIP Member
Daaaayum. When I had Morrisons all I had was loves of bread… super jealous
It’s Morrisons cafe, although tbh with the price of bread that’s not to be sniffed at either!
---
1CE0E296-D303-4D78-AE87-98F789F685EF.jpeg
7E555669-F909-4E2E-AFCE-E9ED861C111D.jpeg

My goodies from Tim Hortons - impressed as this was only 4 quid.

• Wow

skintsocks

VIP Member
I tried this a few times and deleted it. I went to Costa and they said they didn't have any reduced items so there was nothing for me to have. I went to Morrisons and the fruit was all rotten in the box. Tried a danish bakery and they put the shutters down before I got there in the time slot given. There was an independent baker, and I was given blackened pasties which they couldn't sell as they had burned them and the girl said one had been on the floor. It's a no from me.

• Wow
  • Sad

Kerrie86

VIP Member
I got a really good one yesterday. Anybody want to guess how much all this cost?

2 packs of chocolate eclairs
4 packs of topside of beef
angel slices
beetroot and feta dip
spring onions
2 packs of hotdogs
spinach gnocchi
leeks
seafood poke bowl
2 veg samosas
Chicken kievs
pork loin steaks