Tom Hiddleston #8 Fifty shades of blue

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am still hesitant if I will watch it now or wait a couple of episodes but to avoid spoilers and hearing good things about it, I think I may watch Moon Knight today. I cannot wait to get Disney+ here in June. It took them a long time but it seems they really won´t have region limitations like Netflix, which has only a half of a content here (they are trying to catch up, though)
Also, the directors are already working on Loki so I do hope it is good in following episodes as well.

I have been saying I want to see Loki with Strange and Wanda for a while so I hope we get our wish. I was not a fan of Wanda´s portrayal in the MCU at first, they only made her justice in the show. Scarlett Witch is one of my most favourite characters in the comics so to have her as a basically brat who gets away with everything was really painful to watch at first. But I love how they embraced now all the characters and are not really good or bad. I mean, it was cool to have all Avengers as good guys (however they had shady pasts) but this gives it much more depth. And definitely for the actors more fun to play.
I just don´t understand why they just keep so much secret around MoM. I mean, yes, I love suprising cameos but it is almost similar to Spiderman now - everybody knew about all those people being there but nobody confirmed. Part of me is probably the selfish Tom fan who wants to see him promote the movie along with the others and get him confirmed so I can look forward to see him on a big screen again.

Reactions: 2
Tom has great chemistry with both Ben and Lizzie so the 3 of them together would be brilliant…I am not holding out hope but I would love to see Loki back on the big screen
100%, he has such established relationships with both of them too, I feel like there would be such an ease to them interacting. I’m scared to get my hopes up as well!

I am still hesitant if I will watch it now or wait a couple of episodes but to avoid spoilers and hearing good things about it, I think I may watch Moon Knight today. I cannot wait to get Disney+ here in June. It took them a long time but it seems they really won´t have region limitations like Netflix, which has only a half of a content here (they are trying to catch up, though)
Also, the directors are already working on Loki so I do hope it is good in following episodes as well.

I have been saying I want to see Loki with Strange and Wanda for a while so I hope we get our wish. I was not a fan of Wanda´s portrayal in the MCU at first, they only made her justice in the show. Scarlett Witch is one of my most favourite characters in the comics so to have her as a basically brat who gets away with everything was really painful to watch at first. But I love how they embraced now all the characters and are not really good or bad. I mean, it was cool to have all Avengers as good guys (however they had shady pasts) but this gives it much more depth. And definitely for the actors more fun to play.
I just don´t understand why they just keep so much secret around MoM. I mean, yes, I love suprising cameos but it is almost similar to Spiderman now - everybody knew about all those people being there but nobody confirmed. Part of me is probably the selfish Tom fan who wants to see him promote the movie along with the others and get him confirmed so I can look forward to see him on a big screen again.
I completely agree with all of this- first Scarlet Witch, I’m so glad they gave her her own show to flesh her out more because in the movies I felt like they gave her sort of the “Rogue” treatment from the first x-men. They made her an inexperienced kid rather than a powerful woman and then by Infinity War one of the biggest complaints was that no one really cared about her and Vision because they weren’t given enough time. The show did her so much more justice.

I also fully agree with the secret cameos that aren’t really secret. It would be different if we legitimately had no idea and he popped up because it would be so exciting, but since people are expecting it, one of two things is going to happen- 1) He IS in it but it’s anticlimactic because we were all waiting for it (it’ll still be great but lose some of the excitement because we’re all waiting for it) or 2- he’s not in it and we’re all disappointed. Like you I would much rather have him be part of the promotion even if it’s for a small part. The surprise cameo that isn’t a surprise can only work so many times 😂

Loki and Wanda are my favourite two characters from the MCU so both of them together would make my day. I am not getting my hopes up but please Kevin?

I am so happy with Wanda’s story now, at first she was just “a kid” but now they’ve really shown her for what she is, the most powerful witch

Reactions: 1
100%, he has such established relationships with both of them too, I feel like there would be such an ease to them interacting. I’m scared to get my hopes up as well!

I completely agree with all of this- first Scarlet Witch, I’m so glad they gave her her own show to flesh her out more because in the movies I felt like they gave her sort of the “Rogue” treatment from the first x-men. They made her an inexperienced kid rather than a powerful woman and then by Infinity War one of the biggest complaints was that no one really cared about her and Vision because they weren’t given enough time. The show did her so much more justice.

I also fully agree with the secret cameos that aren’t really secret. It would be different if we legitimately had no idea and he popped up because it would be so exciting, but since people are expecting it, one of two things is going to happen- 1) He IS in it but it’s anticlimactic because we were all waiting for it (it’ll still be great but lose some of the excitement because we’re all waiting for it) or 2- he’s not in it and we’re all disappointed. Like you I would much rather have him be part of the promotion even if it’s for a small part. The surprise cameo that isn’t a surprise can only work so many times 😂
I couldn´t stand Rogue in X-Men movies :D

Not long now until we find out IF he is in it and for how long. But I think we can be certain that he will appear in more Marvel stuff. It is surprising that for being there for so long, Lok (and Tom) did not interact with many characters exept the Avengers. The few scenes he had with Bruce (not Hulk) were hilarious and with the new direction the character took, it could be interesting.

That said...I wonder if Tom can now plan a bit better his filming schedule for non-Marvel project? We thought it would start later and without any covid breaks (fingers crossed), the filming could last only until...September, maybe? I cannot wait to see S2, to be honest.

And I cannot wait to see that damned TES trailer! Where is it? :D

Not long now until we find out IF he is in it and for how long. But I think we can be certain that he will appear in more Marvel stuff. It is surprising that for being there for so long, Lok (and Tom) did not interact with many characters exept the Avengers. The few scenes he had with Bruce (not Hulk) were hilarious and with the new direction the character took, it could be interesting.

That said...I wonder if Tom can now plan a bit better his filming schedule for non-Marvel project? We thought it would start later and without any covid breaks (fingers crossed), the filming could last only until...September, maybe? I cannot wait to see S2, to be honest.

So glad someone else didn't like the film rep of Rogue. It just didn't get what the comics made her character.

I feel like the TES trailer is taking ages!!

So glad someone else didn't like the film rep of Rogue. It just didn't get what the comics made her character.

I feel like the TES trailer is taking ages!!
They did Rogue so dirty in those movies. They didn’t even give her her southern accent! And some of their casting was so on point but Anna Paquin, I have zero idea how that happened.

I remember watching that movie and growing up I had been a huge fan of the original animated series and read some of the comics and Rogue was my favorite. And then they made her an annoying kid- the only thing they got accurate I thought was that she wanted to get rid of her powers so she could have relationships, but come on she didn’t even have ALL her powers, like where was her ability to fly and her super strength that she got from Carol Danvers!

Sorry that is a big tangent on a Tom thread but hey the x-men might end up being relevant in this MCU phase considering we heard Professor X in the MoM trailer! It would be my dream come true if in 10 years we get an Endgame style multiverse event with characters from all phases AND some x-men characters aside from Peter and Wanda.

Also, Thor trailer?? TES trailer?? Where is everything?!

Idk if this was already shared but I just read it & it's sad that this is necessary but well done. For anyone unfamiliar, teen vogue does excellent articles on serious subjects, often putting more "adult" publications to shame when it comes to hard truths

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Idk if this was already shared but I just read it & it's sad that this is necessary but well done. For anyone unfamiliar, teen vogue does excellent articles on serious subjects, often putting more "adult" publications to shame when it comes to hard truths
This article could have been written on this forum🤭😝

• Haha
Reactions: 5

I did see that, I thought it was excellent and sadly accurate- and this is not to minimize that ANY partner of fave actors get punished regardless of race, but being a woc definitely adds an extra layer of abuse/denial/outrage to it. It’s honestly so depressing that it’s 2022 and we’re still here but at least people are starting to acknowledge it more.

Sidenote- I forgot the Grammys are on tonight! Let’s hope no one slaps anyone 👀

Reactions: 5
They only finished the vfx on TES last Saturday so it might be a little bit longer yet for them to cut a trailer for it. But hopefully we'll get to see something soon.
I didn´t know that (however I read about them working on it). I would at least like to see some more official promo photos for it. Tom looks good on all the stuff we have seen so far but it was mostly from the filming.
But it can´t be too long, it is only a few weeks away now.

And btw. one thing (I read about Loki being in *this* comics but don´t make me watch the show....I am not a target audience for it and I really disliked that character in the comics :D ). Anyway, also only half joking - it is always great to hear this praise :)

Last edited:
I didn´t know that (however I read about them working on it). I would at least like to see some more official promo photos for it. Tom looks good on all the stuff we have seen so far but it was mostly from the filming.
But it can´t be too long, it is only a few weeks away now.

And btw. one thing (I read about Loki being in *this* comics but don´t make me watch the show....I am not a target audience for it and I really disliked that character in the comics :D ). Anyway, also only half joking - it is always great to hear this praise :)
I'm not saying Loki won't be in Ms Marvel (and I'm not spoiling what happens in the comics) but as we've seen the films don't always follow the comics I.e. Hawkeye and his family instead of his 'other' loves in the comics or the relationship between Hela, Loki and Thor. Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Rogue and Gambit (who I thought was a really poor character in the films) their accents were amazing in the animated series. I watched that growing up too. Anna Paquin can be a great actress but I don't think they portrayed Rogue right in the films, and even if they brought her character back I can't see them undoing that damage it's been done.

Watching the first episode of the new Marvel series Moon Knight (I won't spoil it for anyone), so far so good. Oscar Isaac is fab. I'd like to see a Moon Knight/Loki crossover, 2 fab actors and a good script would be great.
I love all things Marvel , & Oscar Isaac.
That man is freaking hot!!
I remember him in Suckerpunch & have had a crush on him since then.
Kinda jealous of his wife tbh. 😂😅😂

I love all things Marvel , & Oscar Isaac.
That man is freaking hot!!
I remember him in Suckerpunch & have had a crush on him since then.
Kinda jealous of his wife tbh. 😂😅😂
He is isn't he? Elvira is stunning, only seen The Letter Room that she wrote but if all her stuff is like that she has a great talent.

Loki and Wanda are my favourite two characters from the MCU so both of them together would make my day. I am not getting my hopes up but please Kevin?

I am so happy with Wanda’s story now, at first she was just “a kid” but now they’ve really shown her for what she is, the most powerful witch
I love ben Kingsley as the mandarin, even though he wasn't the mandarin, he's Trevor the 'actooor' 😂.
The marvel short 'one shot-all hail the king' was funny. They need to make a full length film on that.
👍.

I love ben Kingsley as the mandarin, even though he wasn't the mandarin, he's Trevor the 'actooor' 😂.
The marvel short 'one shot-all hail the king' was funny. They need to make a full length film on that.
👍.
I really liked the one shots and Trevor when he appears is just so funny! I'm wondering if they're going to do another set of one shots??

I can't wait to see Loki and DS interaction and the "so you had me falling for 30 minutes"?! "Yeah, sorry about that" 😂

I really liked the one shots and Trevor when he appears is just so funny! I'm wondering if they're going to do another set of one shots??

I can't wait to see Loki and DS interaction and the "so you had me falling for 30 minutes"?! "Yeah, sorry about that" 😂
i just want DS, Loki and Wanda all arguing over who’s the most powerful 😂😂

Reactions: 3
i just want DS, Loki and Wanda all arguing over who’s the most powerful 😂😂
I'd like to say Loki, but hmm it might just be the Sorcerer Supreme in waiting.

Has anyone else noticed that a lot of regular posters on all SM platforms seem a bit quiet? It would almost make you think they all have something in common