Tom Hiddleston #5 The Red Sweater Diaries

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
. I don't think his relationship is weird....I'm willing to bet they don't have a conventional relationship. In fact, most actors don't. I will say it's unnatural to see an actor in a relationship with a normal person. They simply can't handle it. Even someone on the crew like myself has a hard time understanding a lot of things that happen in actors' lives. I've had some attention because of the actors I've worked with and I wouldn't wish it on anyone. I actually liken this to Tom getting pushed into Taylor's world. It wasn't the attention he used to or wanted and it threw him for a loop and made him shake his entire world up. One of my other friends that have worked on the crew with him said he changed a lot after that. Even his on-set presence changed quite a bit and he got a bit more reserved and stopped being so playful.
Do you think they have an open relationship? I have also been involved with some actors (I act as well but on a much smaller scale) and I agree....its VERY different. Oh and I'm Canadian as well hiiiii :)

I still look back on the Taylor debacle and say it was PR for her but so real for him.....I think he fell hard and was devastated and broken when it ended. Which I think still effects him to this day which saddens me so much. I do see him starting to heal with Zawe though....even though I think their relationship is how you say "unconventional" lol! Hope it works for them!

Thank you for sharing!

Reactions: 1
I doubt he was nervous due to Covid going to the Tonys, he'd gone to the trouble of being out of the UK in Ibiza for two weeks to get around the Covid entry rules to the US.

As for an unconventional relationship, hmm maybe but not sure we mean in the same sense Eli Bean. I don't want to rehash old ground but I don't see him settling down with someone that 'needs him' like she does (I mean this in her demeanour not in the literal sense), I see him settling with someone that 'wants him' but doesn't need him. I too worked in the entertainment industry, I still do on a much smaller scale. I've explained before I don't see actors as normal people but they're are nearly always best with someone who isn't an actor as there's no one upmanship

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I doubt he was nervous due to Covid going to the Tonys, he'd gone to the trouble of being out of the UK in Ibiza for two weeks to get around the Covid entry rules to the US.

As for an unconventional relationship, hmm maybe but not sure we mean in the same sense Eli Bean. I don't want to rehash old ground but I don't see him settling down with someone that 'needs him' like she does (I mean this in her demeanour not in the literal sense), I see him settling with someone that 'wants him' but doesn't need him. I too worked in the entertainment industry, I still do on a much smaller scale. I've explained before I don't see actors as normal people but they're are nearly always best with someone who isn't an actor as there's no one upmanship
I am with you in everything! I will say it again that idea that they sell that they are reserved for that reason they do not show affection it does not go with me, is showing love to your partner bad?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I am with you in everything! I will say it again that idea that they sell that they are reserved for that reason they do not show affection it does not go with me, is showing love to your partner bad?
1633469568560.png

• Haha

It's possible! i'm just spit balling here, I do agree they are fantastic with normies, they are grounded but i know normal people have a hard time with the fame and being scrutinized...especially with social media now a days. I do think you're right about him wanting someone that wants him but doesn't need him. All very valid points.

Do you think they have an open relationship? I have also been involved with some actors (I act as well but on a much smaller scale) and I agree....its VERY different. Oh and I'm Canadian as well hiiiii :)

I still look back on the Taylor debacle and say it was PR for her but so real for him.....I think he fell hard and was devastated and broken when it ended. Which I think still effects him to this day which saddens me so much. I do see him starting to heal with Zawe though....even though I think their relationship is how you say "unconventional" lol! Hope it works for them!

Thank you for sharing!
Who's to say....On set you don't really get to see much of the actors every day lives, At least I didn't. The entire situation made me sad going back to look at it. *shrug* NOT trying to make this a topic again lol.

hahaha this is good.

• Haha
I see him settling with someone that 'wants him' but doesn't need him. I too worked in the entertainment industry, I still do on a much smaller scale. I've explained before I don't see actors as normal people but they're are nearly always best with someone who isn't an actor as there's no one upmanship
Actually one this is one of the reasons I loved the idea of him and Kat Dennings...lol Kat Dennings don't need no man. I love her so much.

So what kind of politician do we think Tom will play James Cooper as in White Stork?
lol there was suppose to be a president Loki gif there

• Heart
*Jumps in without anything to say to the discussion*

This is just a pure joy

• Haha
But it wasn't, though. He attended the BAFTA's this year.

He didn't go to LA but the possibility of having business in NYC is highly likely, I mean he stayed there for a week. I do think he wanted to be there though, otherwise he wouldn't have attended.

Eh.....let's just say I digress here? I do see their relationship as weird and maybe they don't have a conventional relationship which is fine as long as it works for them. It's not unnatural nor uncommon, though. It's HARDER, for sure.

This is unavoidable! New comers well....keep coming and we are bound to talk about this AGAIN soon, I can promise you that! 😄
I don’t think he was nervous about covid, I think he was nervous about being nominated for a big honor, and this is also his first red carpet event with a “confirmed” partner in 10 years. Im in the minority that I don’t think he looked uncomfortable, just nervous and maybe guarded?

Totally possible- we have no idea what their relationship or stance on commitment is like. She was in a much longer relationship than he’s ever been and I don’t think even got engaged (not sure). I don’t love the desperate woman badgers uninterested man theory though just because I see it a lot and I think it seems kind of sexist.

I think a lot of people are comparing him to how he was with Susannah where he was quite affectionate, but a LOT has happened since then to change his perspective and how he approaches his world- he has expressed as much in interviews. We are also judging showing your partner love the way we would want it- maybe they are fine with not holding hands on the carpet but holding them in the ceremony where they are less on display. I do wonder if they did ever get married if he would be more openly affectionate or if he will always act this way.

@Eli Bean thanks for sharing!

Actually one this is one of the reasons I loved the idea of him and Kat Dennings...lol Kat Dennings don't need no man. I love her so much.
Were they ever actually together? I heard rumblings but was never sure if there was any confirmation. I can't stand her voice but I love that she is shapely in a not-Hollywood way and I like her as Zawe. I am weird about voices though. I also really dislike Zawe's voice :ROFLMAO:

Sorry I didn't hear what anyone said over the nipples.
TomNips.jpg

Were they ever actually together? I heard rumblings but was never sure if there was any confirmation. I can't stand her voice but I love that she is shapely in a not-Hollywood way and I like her as Zawe. I am weird about voices though. I also really dislike Zawe's voice :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 796259
With you on the voice thing...

....... you had to say nipples didn't you? 😂 the unstoppable nipples just take over any situation

• Haha

View attachment 796259
No, I think if anything it was a fling and normally voices like hers bug me too but her personality is just so amazing and she's a super sweet person IRL. I do love the sass too.

Those nips tho....

in a public event without confirming anything, just holding hands 😉View attachment 796284
They look good together. He looks so young! He was clearly on such a high in those days from his sudden launch to stardom and all the obsessive fans- you can tell he was so into it.

I do wonder if we'll ever see this Tom again. He is so different now, not necessarily in a bad way, but so much more reserved and grown up, and I don't know if jaded is the right word but he is definitely so changed by what he went through from 2016-2017. I really do hope we one day get to see him grinning it up and holding hands or arm around the waist on a red carpet. I can't control what he and his partner do but I would personally like to see it.

I love this and I love them....Thomas, you should've snagged her when you had the chance!:rolleyes:
here here!
They look good together. He looks so young! He was clearly on such a high in those days from his sudden launch to stardom and all the obsessive fans- you can tell he was so into it.

I do wonder if we'll ever see this Tom again. He is so different now, not necessarily in a bad way, but so much more reserved and grown up, and I don't know if jaded is the right word but he is definitely so changed by what he went through from 2016-2017. I really do hope we one day get to see him grinning it up and holding hands or arm around the waist on a red carpet. I can't control what he and his partner do but I would personally like to see it.
I agree, I do miss the little funny things we use to see, like when he was pranking Josh and screaming "LOKIED" He is far more subdued these days, I do hope he's still as energetic in every day life though. I would hate for it to have changed who he is completly.

Sorry but if that guy looks like Thomas then I'm Martha Stewart and though I can bake very well that's about the only thing we have in common.

I love this and I love them....Thomas, you should've snagged her when you had the chance!:rolleyes:
This guy can actually sing as when I realised the band he's in. Looking through his videos he looks more like him than some of the other 'lookalikes' on TikTok....... although there's a very nice man doing things with lightsabers and I'm like hmm what would Tom look like doing that?? 😂