Tom Hiddleston #5 The Red Sweater Diaries

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good morning everyone- have you taken your vitamins? Are you ready for vegetable breakfast? Any last words?
View attachment 796699
Argh. Nooo! So terrible and cringeworthy. I have yet to figure out how someone who does things that are sometimes incredibly embarrassing (and toe curlingly so) is still strangely super attractive at the same time. It's so bizarre. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So, I have to vent this because I watched an interview last night from the Toronto International film festival where he talks about going to a premiere of a documentary for Comic con and the afterparty with Stan lee. I'm mad because I was actually at that tiny afterparty and watched him and Stan lee play ping pong and didn't realize it!. It was like 3 months after the first Thor came out!....I've been kicking myself.

Reactions: 5
I am guilty of all my sins 😂😂😂😂😍😍😍View attachment 799415
Ugh I can't even express how excited I am for this- it's his first non-Loki screen role since he went into Professor Hiddles mode and I just can't wait. He just looks like such a MAN now. He always looked so youthful before- now he looks like he has been around the block and won't ask permission ;) (not that he has to).

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I think I have this exact same shirt in my closet lol
Tom's shirt in your closet? mmm hahaha 👀😂😂

Ugh I can't even express how excited I am for this- it's his first non-Loki screen role since he went into Professor Hiddles mode and I just can't wait. He just looks like such a MAN now. He always looked so youthful before- now he looks like he has been around the block and won't ask permission ;) (not that he has to).
I'm also excited, he's a great character for Tom! ❤

Agreed, same reason. Also the character is so rich, I can´t wait to see him in that role.

A random thought....after watching the last What If...I demand a screaming contest between Chris Hemsworth and Tom because that would be so much fun :D

MCM just announced a panel with A discovery of witches cast but it’s going to be virtual. Meh! When I saw it I thought “now I am defined going as Tom and Matthew in the same place is too good to be missed” but then I saw it was virtual. :(

Reactions: 1
I WISH I had a Tom shirt in my closet lol, No the front details I know are a period thing but I have this shirt that looks EXACTLY the same hanging in my closet hahaha.
Well, I wish I had Tom in my closet....

That sounds weird.

Meaning I wish he would go for his shirt to my closet. That is better :D

• Haha
I've just watched Chris Evans' IG story, just him casually playing Purple Rain on the piano, not saying a word... And I thought to myself: as a celebrity you can really use social media to your benefit without exposing anything personal or being exhibitionistic or coming across needy. And I get it, it's TH choice, I respect that. But I can imagine that Chris Evans also has haters and in my opinion our beloved Thomas has chosen quite the extreme path 🤷‍♀️ And you know what I think? Dodging a question about your dog because he's a part of your private life is just...bollocks 😉

• Heart
I've just watched Chris Evans' IG story, just him casually playing Purple Rain on the piano, not saying a word... And I thought to myself: as a celebrity you can really use social media to your benefit without exposing anything personal or being exhibitionistic or coming across needy. And I get it, it's TH choice, I respect that. But I can imagine that Chris Evans also has haters and in my opinion our beloved Thomas has chosen quite the extreme path 🤷‍♀️ And you know what I think? Dodging a question about your dog because he's a part of your private life is just...bollocks 😉
There was an interview he did with....I want to say it was Josh Horowitz where he said he was waiting in an airport and he looked up from his phone and realized EVERY single person was on social media and so was he, He took a step back after that because he didn't want it to consume his life.

Well, it is his life and he can do whatever he wants. Is it frustrating? Yes. Could or should he at least promote his work or his charity work on IG or twitter? Sure. But as far as his life goes...it is up to him. There are many actors who don´t use social media at all and it is OK. I think we already know too much and also share too much. Bobby is a part of his private life and it is his dog so he has a full right not to answer anything.
Also, I think he is just now trying to figure out the balance because of the new refreshed spark thanks to Loki (he has a lot of new fans now).
And honestly, Tom IS popular despite his absence at social media. I don´t think he needs it. I think *we* need it because we like to know what he is working on or so but I think he is established enough not to care. He may have some promotional duties given his ongoing contract with Marvel/Disney but that may be anything.

There was an interview he did with....I want to say it was Josh Horowitz where he said he was waiting in an airport and he looked up from his phone and realized EVERY single person was on social media and so was he, He took a step back after that because he didn't want it to consume his life.
I've heard about that and honestly I don't buy it, the explanation I mean.

Well, it is his life and he can do whatever he wants. Is it frustrating? Yes. Could or should he at least promote his work or his charity work on IG or twitter? Sure. But as far as his life goes...it is up to him. There are many actors who don´t use social media at all and it is OK. I think we already know too much and also share too much. Bobby is a part of his private life and it is his dog so he has a full right not to answer anything.
Also, I think he is just now trying to figure out the balance because of the new refreshed spark thanks to Loki (he has a lot of new fans now).
And honestly, Tom IS popular despite his absence at social media. I don´t think he needs it. I think *we* need it because we like to know what he is working on or so but I think he is established enough not to care. He may have some promotional duties given his ongoing contract with Marvel/Disney but that may be anything.
Yup, I agree with you, he can do whatever the f* he wants. And to be honest I'm not that into celebrities' content on social media, where they speed their holidays or how they stay in shape, but from professional point of view you can really do good stuff on these platforms: promote your work, promote the work of others, connect with fans, gain new fans, change the whole narrative about your persona, be in charge of your image and so on... And you can do that without being "consumed by the not so real world". You can even have people who will do that for you ;) I'm not frustrated, I just don't get it, don't burn me at the stake ;)

Yup, I agree with you, he can do whatever the f* he wants. And to be honest I'm not that into celebrities' content on social media, where they speed their holidays or how they stay in shape, but from professional point of view you can really do good stuff on these platforms: promote your work, promote the work of others, connect with fans, gain new fans, change the whole narrative about your persona, be in charge of your image and so on... And you can do that without being "consumed by the not so real world". You can even have people who will do that for you ;) I'm not frustrated, I just don't get it, don't burn me at the stake ;)
Not burning :D I just don´t really also follow anybody at social media(I don´t even have an Instagram account). Just Hugh Jackman but I have been his fan way before all the social media so that doesn´t count :D
I think he should definitely have someone to do it for him with just promo things from his projects or maybe say "Hey, I will be at Tonys next weekend, go to theaters, they are open!" or something.
We discussed it here somewhere here as well, I think.
That said, I am not sure he needs to gain "new fans" in the term of having them just following him doing a stupid stuff online. From what I see, Loki (as unpopular this connection to some may be), gave him and gives him enough fans many actors would kill for. And then they go and find some of his other work, which is OK, too, I think. Maybe to get fans through work is better than social media. But I am a boomer who is basically only at facebook and even had to go and find what "influencer" is so I may be a bit oldfashioned :D

Last edited:
Not burning :D I just don´t really also follow anybody atsocial media(I don´t even have an Instagram account). Just Hugh Jackman but I have been his fan way before all the social media so that doesn´t count :D
I think he should definitely have someone to do it for him with just promo things from his projects or maybe say "Hey, I will be at Tonys next weekend, go to theaters, they are open!" or something.
We discussed it here somewher here as well, I think.
That said, I am not sure he needs to gain "new fans" in the term of having them just following him doing a stupid stuff online. From what I see, Loki (as unpopular this connection to some may be), gave him and gives him enough fans many actors would kill for. And then they go and find some of his other work, which is OK, too, I think. Maybe to get fans through work is better than social media. But I am a boomer who is basically only at facebook and even had to go and find what "influencer" is so I may be a bit oldfashioned :D
A millennial here, hi 👋 😉 Just to clarify: when I wrote about gaining new fans I didn't mean he needs that, just an example of how sm can be used. And to be honest, all of this is just my loud thinking, I don't even agree with myself 🤪

And P.S. Chris Evans playing the piano is really cute and to be honest admirable ;)

• Haha

I agree I think his answer to Josh Horowitz is a very small portion of the truth. I think the real reason he stays away is because it’s too much for him between the criticism, the sexual harassment, and the complete nutters. It honestly seems like he took a permanent step back after Betrayal ended and he no longer needed to promote it. I found it strange that he didn’t promote Loki at all- I do wonder if his lack of social media activity coincides with his relationship somehow, it seems like it stopped around the time they “allegedly” moved in together and I don’t think she’s active either.

I want him to use it for my own selfish reasons but a lot of celebs don’t, especially ones who receive a lot of harassment to both them and their partners like Benedict and Adam Driver.

Well he was posting a little bit during the BLM protests and then he totally stopped- she also stopped posting to her timeline and has only posted a vanishingly small number of IG stories and a few tweets. Her IG posts began to be bombarded by people calling her nasty names and being very racist - they since got deleted. I think his hesitation with posting may be connected with this. But he was cutting back A LOT before this happened, so it wasn’t too difficult for him just to say “the hell with this”.

Well, his girlfriend is more active in SM so it became known that they were a couple because of their accidents in SM

Tom doesn't know how to deal with everything his fans write about him, that's very sad.