Tom Hiddleston #5 The Red Sweater Diaries

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was not prepared for that. Whoever gets to have sex with him, whether itโ€™s she who will not be named, MM, Luke, or some random woman weโ€™ve never heard of, they are VERY lucky. I wonder if heโ€™s a dom or a sub. I know a lot of people think he seems dominant but I actually think the opposite ๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I was not prepared for that. Whoever gets to have sex with him, whether itโ€™s she who will not be named, MM, Luke, or some random woman weโ€™ve never heard of, they are VERY lucky. I wonder if heโ€™s a dom or a sub. I know a lot of people think he seems dominant but I actually think the opposite ๐Ÿ˜‚
Long time lurker here! I've been trying to catch up on these forums and it took me forever. I did hear somewhere there is a radio interview where he admits to being a switch. I could 100% see this. I actually have a lot of insite from working on sets and with actors like Tom. Your conversations have been very interesting to see how the other world perceives actors Lives!

Reactions: 5
I wonder if heโ€™s a dom or a sub.
If he is not both, then he lost about 30 points in my scale!

Long time lurker here! I've been trying to catch up on these forums and it took me forever. I did hear somewhere there is a radio interview where he admits to being a switch. I could 100% see this. I actually have a lot of insite from working on sets and with actors like Tom. Your conversations have been very interesting to see how the other world perceives actors Lives!
Welcome and....

tenor.gif

Reactions: 4
If he is not both, then he lost about 30 points in my scale!

Welcome and....

View attachment 796072
I've been a production assistant and wardrobe on a couple of big movies. I've worked in TV as well. While I havn't worked with Tom I do know people that have. lol I actually made a list of things I wanted to point out but I know you guys don't want to talk about Z anymore so i'm not sure exactly what I should be posting.

๐Ÿ˜ฒThere is a radio interview where he says that, and it's not all over the Internet?? WHY?? Things are being kept from us, people!!

I've been a production assistant and wardrobe on a couple of big movies. I've worked in TV as well. While I havn't worked with Tom I do know people that have. lol I actually made a list of things I wanted to point out but I know you guys don't want to talk about Z anymore so i'm not sure exactly what I should be posting.
If you have tea to spill, just do so. I mean, this thread today has been slow as duck so any topic is a good topic.
And cool, you have the same background as me...If your stories are anything like the ones I have, then things might get spicy up in tattle!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh, I feel you are going to be the new favourite around here... ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜ we are all ears, darling!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
If you have tea to spill, just do so. I mean, this thread today has been slow as duck so any topic is a good topic.
And cool, you have the same background as me...If your stories are anything like the ones I have, then things might get spicy up in tattle!
I do have a couple of pretty spicey stories but I will be identified by anyone that may know them on set and it will probably become an issue so, I'll have to stay tight-lipped sadly. I will say Henry Cavil doesn't like them young like most people claims...He likes them tiny, as in small women.
1. I know that the actors charge a flat rate to conventions, Tom has nothing to do with the pricing for the LCC but that's already been established and talked to death.
2. One of my friends worked with him on Crimson Peak, (she says he's a very sweet person who would bring them Tim Hortons when he found out it's a Canadian institution) Which was a beautiful set (I got to sneak on and explore as I'm Canadian and it was filmed like 20 minutes from where I loved at the time) I asked her about how uncomfortable he looked on the red carpet and she said: "I'm willing to bet he's uncomfortable because it's the first event he's done since the pandemic started". I"m also willing to bet he didn't really want to be there but perhaps had business to do in NYC or LA.
3. I don't think his relationship is weird....I'm willing to bet they don't have a conventional relationship. In fact, most actors don't. I will say it's unnatural to see an actor in a relationship with a normal person. They simply can't handle it. Even someone on the crew like myself has a hard time understanding a lot of things that happen in actors' lives. I've had some attention because of the actors I've worked with and I wouldn't wish it on anyone. I actually liken this to Tom getting pushed into Taylor's world. It wasn't the attention he used to or wanted and it threw him for a loop and made him shake his entire world up. One of my other friends that have worked on the crew with him said he changed a lot after that. Even his on-set presence changed quite a bit and he got a bit more reserved and stopped being so playful.
4. I don't think anyone has confirmation for this but I do think HE was smitten with Taylor. I think for her it was PR. I think he got used and didn't quite realize it until later. Just my take from whispers around, He's always been an actor I've heard my co-workers talk about but I sadly havn't had the pleasure of working with. I hope if he comes back to Canada I do though.

My thoughts exactly!!!! Where have this interview been hiding
I'm so sorry everyone! I haven't been able to find this, just a friend telling me about it! If i do ever find it I'll post it right away

Reactions: 3
Welcome! I was just trying to discourage talking about her because we end up rehashing the same topics over and over and sides donโ€™t change so it just ends up going in circles.

However I definitely donโ€™t want to tell new people not to share their opinions! We all know where we stand and no one knows anything for sure so I feel all viewpoints that are not harmful should be welcome!

I like to think heโ€™s a switch as well. What interview is this??

I'm willing to bet he's uncomfortable because it's the first event he's done since the pandemic started".
But it wasn't, though. He attended the BAFTA's this year.
I"m also willing to bet he didn't really want to be there but perhaps had business to do in NYC or LA.
He didn't go to LA but the possibility of having business in NYC is highly likely, I mean he stayed there for a week. I do think he wanted to be there though, otherwise he wouldn't have attended.
I don't think his relationship is weird....I'm willing to bet they don't have a conventional relationship. In fact, most actors don't. I will say it's unnatural to see an actor in a relationship with a normal person. They simply can't handle it.
Eh.....let's just say I digress here? I do see their relationship as weird and maybe they don't have a conventional relationship which is fine as long as it works for them. It's not unnatural nor uncommon, though. It's HARDER, for sure.
We all know where we stand and no one knows anything for sure so I feel all viewpoints that are not harmful should be welcome!
This is unavoidable! New comers well....keep coming and we are bound to talk about this AGAIN soon, I can promise you that! ๐Ÿ˜„

• Haha
This is unavoidable! New comers well....keep coming and we are bound to talk about this AGAIN soon, I can promise you that! ๐Ÿ˜„
lol yeah that's why I kept it kind of brief and digressed from other parts and kept it pretty vague. The BAFTA's are different I feel. There is a massive difference in English and American culture. Tom lives in that but i'm sure he's VERY aware of what people in the states are like right now. As a Canadian I def am. It's like watching my pants burn and I can't take them off. I can't imagine having to go there for work right now.

lol yeah that's why I kept it kind of brief and digressed from other parts and kept it pretty vague. The BAFTA's are different I feel. There is a massive difference in English and American culture. Tom lives in that but i'm sure he's VERY aware of what people in the states are like right now. As a Canadian I def am. It's like watching my pants burn and I can't take them off. I can't imagine having to go there for work right now.
I can understand the need to keep certain things vague as....well the actors YOU may know are known world wide. I can talk tit and give names since I can assure nobody here would know who I am talking about.
As for the award....eh...I don't know. It was an award show with precautions taken plus, given his request for the comic con in London is safe to say that he is extra careful.
If anything, London was under much more strict lockdowns due to the vaccinations and such and still went, I'm sure that if he wasn't safe he wouldn't have gone.

But it wasn't, though. He attended the BAFTA's this year.

He didn't go to LA but the possibility of having business in NYC is highly likely, I mean he stayed there for a week. I do think he wanted to be there though, otherwise he wouldn't have attended.

Eh.....let's just say I digress here? I do see their relationship as weird and maybe they don't have a conventional relationship which is fine as long as it works for them. It's not unnatural nor uncommon, though. It's HARDER, for sure.

We will never get to anything because there is nothing hahaha Tom if you are lurking here Hello Handsome ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

We will never get to anything because there is nothing hahaha Tom if you are lurking here Hello Handsome ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
YOU ALREADY KNOW HOW AND WHAT I FEEL!
sigh renner.gif

Thomas if you are lurking.....get your ass outta here!!! You cannot be here until you get papped with a red sweater
you cant sit.gif

• Haha
I can understand the need to keep certain things vague as....well the actors YOU may know are known world wide. I can talk tit and give names since I can assure nobody here would know who I am talking about.
As for the award....eh...I don't know. It was an award show with precautions taken plus, given his request for the comic con in London is safe to say that he is extra careful.
If anything, London was under much more strict lockdowns due to the vaccinations and such and still went, I'm sure that if he wasn't safe he wouldn't have gone.
where I am has gone through a couple of pretty strict lock down's too but I have friends right across the border and they don't give a tit anymore. lol
It's hard to say what someone's motivations are. I know myself i'm always so excited to go out and hang but then I get there and i'm uncomfortable when I'm doing it because I'm not using to the interaction anymore, maybe it's something like that.

where I am has gone through a couple of pretty strict lock down's too but I have friends right across the border and they don't give a tit anymore. lol
It's hard to say what someone's motivations are. I know myself i'm always so excited to go out and hang but then I get there and i'm uncomfortable when I'm doing it because I'm not using to the interaction anymore, maybe it's something like that.
Guess we'll have to agree to disagree on this subject.