Tom Hiddleston #5 The Red Sweater Diaries

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was in 2018! I hope he’s used them.😁 I’ve no idea if he’s an avid griller or not. He does love hamburgers 🍔
If you know someone that doesn't love hamburgers you don't need that kind of negativity in your life...lol

Reactions: 3
One of my favourites from Tom´s mole era (I am not saying he is extra visible now but at least he is seen here and there :D ). Also, his professor look...I like how he says "I am sorry....I love you, too." :D

• Heart
One of my favourites from Tom´s mole era (I am not saying he is extra visible now but at least he is seen here and there :D ). Also, his professor look...I like how he says "I love you and I am sorry." :D

I need a bushier beard and the glasses in order to qualify as MY Professor of preference.

This one:
1633553483186.png

In my head he is teaching the Empirical Philosophy class

aww.gif

• Heart
Reactions: 2
One of my favourites from Tom´s mole era (I am not saying he is extra visible now but at least he is seen here and there :D ). Also, his professor look...I like how he says "I am sorry....I love you, too." :D

"Mole era" I'm laughing so hard because it sounds like it's from a time that he had a giant mole on his face or was a double agent :ROFLMAO:

Honestly I love younger short haired Tom but I feel like his newer shaggy look fits his age so much better. He has fair British skin and doesn't seem like he uses moisturizer often (I say with love), and I think the transformation in looks has helped him age handsomely. I find Professor Hiddleston incredibly sexy as well- I am curious how he would look if he went completely short and cleanshaven again. I'm sure he'd still be gorgeous.

I really really loved when he had the darker hair and a bit of a beard back in I think the first Avengers era like here. I love that comic con panel where basically all the fans obsess over him and one calls him a beautiful man, and it throws Chris Evans off and he's like "I'm just lost in Tom's glow, he is so beautiful!"
Screen Shot 2021-10-06 at 5.44.48 PM.png

I have to say the short period during Loki filming... his hair dyed black, long, but shaven....really looked good on him as well.

Reactions: 2
Look I love the man, but his goat-tee era is the least appealing for me!
I get it, it definitely has a more menacing and satanic quality. I actually prefer the goatee type beard much more with the dark hair than with his natural color, but overall I agree that completely shaved or full floof beard are better suited for him.

I have to say the short period during Loki filming... his hair dyed black, long, but shaven....really looked good on him as well.
I think we can all agree the man doesn't have a bad look. It's all just a spectrum of sexiness from mild to unbearable :ROFLMAO:

He looks so unfairly good during this panel, especially after like 30-35 minutes or so it basically all devolves into Tom questions and Tom fangirling which the other panelists seem to find it very amusing. My favorite part is at 38:36 where a woman tells Tom how beautiful he is and Chris Evans (who btw I also love and is freaking adorable and gorgeous) completely stops listening and has no idea what question is asked of him so he just starts also fangirling over Tom:

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I get it, it definitely has a more menacing and satanic quality. I actually prefer the goatee type beard much more with the dark hair than with his natural color, but overall I agree that completely shaved or full floof beard are better suited for him.
I think we can all agree the man doesn't have a bad look. It's all just a spectrum of sexiness from mild to unbearable :ROFLMAO:

He looks so unfairly good during this panel, especially after like 30-35 minutes or so it basically all devolves into Tom questions and Tom fangirling which the other panelists seem to find it very amusing. My favorite part is at 38:36 where a woman tells Tom how beautiful he is and Chris Evans (who btw I also love and is freaking adorable and gorgeous) completely stops listening and has no idea what question is asked of him so he just starts also fangirling over Tom:

I cannot say how many times I have seen this video. I actually felt a bit sorry for Tom after he got like fourth question in the row :D I love the part where he says: "I just don´t have the cleavage to pull it of."...and Chris silently says "Yeah, he does." :D :D

What is also interesting in these old videos is the amount of prediction we get....like Tom talking about Loki getting a love interest, or kid Loki, Lady Loki....

Since things have been rather slow today, let me give you a this gem to brighten your day

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Is it possible he may be filming....something...after all? I know it is weird nobody would notice but hey, Tom is a master of all moles so who knows.

Reactions: 1