Tom Hiddleston #5 The Red Sweater Diaries

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, his girlfriend is more active in SM so it became known that they were a couple because of their accidents in SM

Tom doesn't know how to deal with everything his fans write about him, that's very sad.
Let´s hope if he lurks here, he can see some nice talk...sometimes very naughty but still nice :D I mean, asking Tom to wear a red sweather is not that bad...is it? :D

Reactions: 2
It became known they were a couple because The Sun reported it.
The Sun are the ones that still refer to her as the 'girlfriend' and every single instance of the word has quote marks. That was even after Ibiza. It also doesn't seem to matter who the journalist is, what do they know?

Reactions: 1
It hasn’t officially been announced. I think that’s the reason. All I meant was that it wasn’t Zawe’s SM that alerted most people to their being together. Oh dear I’ve said her name

• Haha
Well, his girlfriend is more active in SM so it became known that they were a couple because of their accidents in SM

Tom doesn't know how to deal with everything his fans write about him, that's very sad.
Of the two of them she is for sure the one more likely to be public about the relationship whether intentional or not. When I look at some of the clues that people found of the two of them early on I have to repeat my thoughts that tumblr stans should work for the fbi. I would never in a million years notice matching walls/sculptures or social

Let´s hope if he lurks here, he can see some nice talk...sometimes very naughty but still nice :D I mean, asking Tom to wear a red sweather is not that bad...is it? :D
I think we're pretty well behaved sometimes @LetMeRamble and myself with some more sinful thoughts, and me with my unstoppable nipples. I'd say we're pretty harmless compared to things I see on twitter/tumblr or even tiktok sometimes!

The Sun are the ones that still refer to her as the 'girlfriend' and every single instance of the word has quote marks. That was even after Ibiza. It also doesn't seem to matter who the journalist is, what do they know?
I noticed that too, it made me laugh because it just makes her sound like she's his beard but I assume it's because it is still technically unconfirmed by either party and just assumed to be true. She could also be his fiance, his wife, the mother of his 5 secret children, or his interior decorator. The Sun is not much better journalism than the DM in my opinion.

Of the two of them she is for sure the one more likely to be public about the relationship whether intentional or not. When I look at some of the clues that people found of the two of them early on I have to repeat my thoughts that tumblr stans should work for the fbi. I would never in a million years notice matching walls/sculptures or social

I think we're pretty well behaved sometimes @LetMeRamble and myself with some more sinful thoughts, and me with my unstoppable nipples. I'd say we're pretty harmless compared to things I see on twitter/tumblr or even tiktok sometimes!

I noticed that too, it made me laugh because it just makes her sound like she's his beard but I assume it's because it is still technically unconfirmed by either party and just assumed to be true. She could also be his fiance, his wife, the mother of his 5 secret children, or his interior decorator. The Sun is not much better journalism than the DM in my opinion.
I thought it was the Daily Mail that had first posted their pics to 'confirm' them. The thing about the Sun is they learned the hard way (getting sued) about publishing stories without concrete rather than circumstantial evidence. But a friend who's a freelance journalist says if the Sun have something on a celeb they're like bloodhounds to get concrete evidence so they get the story. Like them or not they have over the years been the first to publish a huge story and have the evidence to back it.

Is Sun the one with the annoying blog-like graphics where you have to turn down dozens of pop ups and then turn of add blocker to even read something? :D Or is it Daily Mail? :D I am not generally reading tabloid so I always mix these two :D

On another note....it is Friday evening (here...oops, actually, Saturday already!) and Tom apparently went underground again. Seriously, even if he DID film something, we probably wouldn´t know. Even though it annoys me I cannot be at the Comic Con in London (because I will be at another con), I am really looking forward to it. It means, at least, new photos, hopefully some new videos, maybe some publicity (I mean, I know that some pop-culture media are making their interviews there) AND that someone intelligent enough will ask about the future.
Also, maybe given also Sophia is there, they may at least make some Loki-related announcement? If Marvel will allow them to do that, what better place they could choose?

Is Sun the one with the annoying blog-like graphics where you have to turn down dozens of pop ups and then turn of add blocker to even read something? :D Or is it Daily Mail? :D I am not generally reading tabloid so I always mix these two :D

On another note....it is Friday evening (here...oops, actually, Saturday already!) and Tom apparently went underground again. Seriously, even if he DID film something, we probably wouldn´t know. Even though it annoys me I cannot be at the Comic Con in London (because I will be at another con), I am really looking forward to it. It means, at least, new photos, hopefully some new videos, maybe some publicity (I mean, I know that some pop-culture media are making their interviews there) AND that someone intelligent enough will ask about the future.
Also, maybe given also Sophia is there, they may at least make some Loki-related announcement? If Marvel will allow them to do that, what better place they could choose?
I think that's the Daily Mail.... I struggle to read their stuff due to pop ups although I do like reading the comments on the articles. They're usually better than the actual article!
Charlie Cox is going to be there too. As much as I love the other MCU stars I really hope they don't turn up, as that comic con is about Tom, Sophia and Charlie (although don't know if he's on same panel as Tom and Sophia or separate?), not them.

Hey, I'm not the one to blame for that...How dare he be that handsome! A girl can't resist certain attributes ;)

• Haha
I would be curious if there may be a group photo with Charlie and Tom but I suspect it is already expensive as it is and I haven´t seen any mention.

No offense to other MCU stars but I think Tom is one of the main ones MCU has right now so if anything, any other actor should be worried when Tom turns up :D I think equally popular are "his brother from another mother", Benedict and Tom Holland. I mean, they all are (Sebastian Stan has a very vocal fanbase but unlike with Tom, it seems that it never really "sells" outside the actual fan based events) but reading articles and fan sites, Tom´s name is mentioned most behind the original Avengers which says a lot. Also, I have never seen so much Loki merch as I do lately. Coming from the success of the show, of course. No wonder Tom went into hiding to process it :D

I think the panel is just "Loki" panel, which means Tom and Sophia. I do love Loki but I hope there will be also more questions in general. Tom hasn´t met so many fans for such a long time so there probably will be (not counting the random shouting at stage door). Also, I hope they all will be nice and polite because Sophia is, honestly, risking to come among so many people so the less stressful, the better.

It might be both but I can't STAND the DM because they constantly post inaccurate information (they even mislabel captions), they always have to reuse old irrelevant pictures (see Tswift), and their news stories rarely qualify as such. I think they wrote that Tom and Zawe met doing Betrayal which even the slightest bit of research would prove to be false.

I also can't stand the Just Jared site- you try to go through the pic gallery and an ad to join the coastguard takes over your computer every second.

I think that's the Daily Mail.... I struggle to read their stuff due to pop ups although I do like reading the comments on the articles. They're usually better than the actual article!
Charlie Cox is going to be there too. As much as I love the other MCU stars I really hope they don't turn up, as that comic con is about Tom, Sophia and Charlie (although don't know if he's on same panel as Tom and Sophia or separate?), not them.
I really hope Charlie gets some attention since the poor guy got literally cut out of all the Tony pics. I haven't seen Daredevil but he seems to be well-liked and seems like a sweet guy.

Hey, I'm not the one to blame for that...How dare he be that handsome! A girl can't resist certain attributes ;)
Obviously not! This is the one instance where victim-blaming is okay. Tom this is your fault.

• Haha
It might be both but I can't STAND the DM because they constantly post inaccurate information (they even mislabel captions), they always have to reuse old irrelevant pictures (see Tswift), and their news stories rarely qualify as such. I think they wrote that Tom and Zawe met doing Betrayal which even the slightest bit of research would prove to be false.

I also can't stand the Just Jared site- you try to go through the pic gallery and an ad to join the coastguard takes over your computer every second.

I really hope Charlie gets some attention since the poor guy got literally cut out of all the Tony pics. I haven't seen Daredevil but he seems to be well-liked and seems like a sweet guy.

Obviously not! This is the one instance where victim-blaming is okay. Tom this is your fault.
Charlie does seem like a lovely guy and he must have felt awful knowing he'd been in a picture only to be cut out so they could get more than one or two pictures of the others. It's always the thing though being at a comic con and not being the star with lots of people to come and see you. Lance Henriksen didn't have many when I saw him (not sure why he's a legend), hence we had a lovely chat and he gave me his warnings on marriage! 😂.

• Heart
I saw first two seasons, it is briliantly done but honestly, it was not for me. I love my shows dark and gritty but I also need some likeable characters and there weren´t any. Except his Matt Murdock and even there, it was just a bit of a grey for me.
He is very favourite among Marvel fans, though and him dressing as Loki and Tom as Daredevil is probably my highlight of the whole Betrayal run :D (I had no chance to see the play). I think there are rumours now that he may return to the role in some capacity. I believe Marvel don´t consider the Netflix shows a canon but I think there were some talks recently.
Honestly, I am still trying to process that this guy is the same one who played Tristan in Stardust :D

Charlie does seem like a lovely guy and he must have felt awful knowing he'd been in a picture only to be cut out so they could get more than one or two pictures of the others. It's always the thing though being at a comic con and not being the star with lots of people to come and see you. Lance Henriksen didn't have many when I saw him (not sure why he's a legend), hence we had a lovely chat and he gave me his warnings on marriage! 😂.
You met Lance! I envy you! One of my top wishes on the list who to meet at conventions!

I saw first two seasons, it is briliantly done but honestly, it was not for me. I love my shows dark and gritty but I also need some likeable characters and there weren´t any. Except his Matt Murdock and even there, it was just a bit of a grey for me.
He is very favourite among Marvel fans, though and him dressing as Loki and Tom as Daredevil is probably my highlight of the whole Betrayal run :D (I had no chance to see the play). I think there are rumours now that he may return to the role in some capacity. I beleive Marvel and Disney don´t consider the Netflix shows a canon but I think there were some talks recently.
Honestly, I am still trying to process that this guy is the same one who played Tristan in Stardust :D

You met Lance! I envy you! One of my top wishes on the list who to meet at conventions!
Yes he was great! We were chatting for ages and then said I need to get some lunch I went to walk off and he said where are you going? We can walk and talk, then we got on to the subject of marriage (long story) and he said "yeah I did that once, wouldn't recommend it"! He asked where was good for a sandwich, I recommended some places and he went off. I saw him later when he came up to thank me for my recommendation as he now had a new favourite (I was sat at at end of a row of a panel about to begin and the others around me just stared at Lance coming over to speak to me). I've been quite lucky meeting stars but some were obviously through my work. But Lance has to be one of the best (it even outshines the cast of the Hobbit).

I thought it was the Daily Mail that had first posted their pics to 'confirm' them. The thing about the Sun is they learned the hard way (getting sued) about publishing stories without concrete rather than circumstantial evidence. But a friend who's a freelance journalist says if the Sun have something on a celeb they're like bloodhounds to get concrete evidence so they get the story. Like them or not they have over the years been the first to publish a huge story and have the evidence to back it.
It was The Sun which first reported they were together- in 2019. Then they later reported they were living together in Atlanta (in 2020). They have also reported that she moved to his house from Margate, Kent (which was right before the lockdown 2020). They’ve been pretty accurate.

It was The Sun which first reported they were together- in 2019. Then they later reported they were living together in Atlanta (in 2020). They have also reported that she moved to his house from Margate, Kent (which was right before the lockdown 2020). They’ve been pretty accurate.
Didn't they also hedge their bets by saying all his friends had denied it? I actually thought the DM had got there first

So to see if I have the timeline right, she had already moved in with him in the UK before the shutdown happened and they were stuck in Atlanta? If that's true then the Atlanta situation makes more sense to me, that she would go stay with him than if they were in a relationship and not living together prior.

Did she move to his London house or country house? I don't know anything about English geography!

Didn't they also hedge their bets by saying all his friends had denied it? I actually thought the DM had got there first
I always think it's weird when these outlets have some unnamed source and then they said the friends denied it. Who is your source then? The doorman? I hate the DM so much :ROFLMAO: I agree with you on the comments although sometimes they are just too mean and openly racist so I have to stop reading for my own sanity.

I think the “friends” denying it was simply a way to keep the press at bay “oh they’re just good friends”. It’s not necessarily true, (well it wasn’t true) but it can work for a time.

Last edited:
They are together anyway! They will never accept that Zawe wanted to be public, I understand her after 3 years, I already take her to the Tonys and they live together according to a wall, let's move on because I do not like it when Zawe fans say that she never. leave crumbs, she is a very intelligent woman.

So to see if I have the timeline right, she had already moved in with him in the UK before the shutdown happened and they were stuck in Atlanta? If that's true then the Atlanta situation makes more sense to me, that she would go stay with him than if they were in a relationship and not living together prior.

Did she move to his London house or country house? I don't know anything about English geography!

I always think it's weird when these outlets have some unnamed source and then they said the friends denied it. Who is your source then? The doorman? I hate the DM so much :ROFLMAO: I agree with you on the comments although sometimes they are just too mean and openly racist so I have to stop reading for my own sanity.
The Daily Mail comments? Oh yes, some are horrendous