Tom Hiddleston #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think the hate on Z started with Tom though I'm pretty sure it started before as I remember reading something saying why wasn't Pearl Mackie getting grief like Zawe was so that would have maybe 2016? When there was talk of who Peter Capaldi's new companion would be. Not sure why she was singled out. There's other actresses gone through the same and others that haven't and there's no pattern. Not saying it's right at all but I don't think it's all been kicked off by one thing or person for any of the actresses that have gone through it.

Reactions: 1
@yupps how do you know her DM have been spammed by hate messages? Do you have access to them?? 😏
Recently when searching for posts related to her, I stumbled upon a hashtag with her name and an insult ; I clicked on it to see what was said, because so far (and despite what is said here) I only came across nice or benign comments towards her or her relationship with Tom. And I found posts that were full of hatred, like the kind of pathetic hatred that only sad and mediocre people can feel. I didn't research further because I don't want this negativity in my life.
But my point is, as terrifying and sad this is, there was nothing mentioning the fact she is a WOC. I am not denying the racism in our society (or towards her) , but was Zawe Caucasian, I think she would have gotten the same amount of hatred, because she is with Tom Hiddleston the heart-throb, and some ladies just can't stand he is with anyone. It messes with their fantasies, I guess.
If some of those lunatics read this: he would NEVER EVER be with you, romantically, or sexually (and you know it!!), THIS IS ALL IN YOUR BRAIN. And that's fine, as long as it stays there. Now get a grip, and go see a mental health professional.

Reactions: 4
@yupps how do you know her DM have been spammed by hate messages? Do you have access to them?? 😏
Recently when searching for posts related to her, I stumbled upon a hashtag with her name and an insult ; I clicked on it to see what was said, because so far (and despite what is said here) I only came across nice or benign comments towards her or her relationship with Tom. And I found posts that were full of hatred, like the kind of pathetic hatred that only sad and mediocre people can feel. I didn't research further because I don't want this negativity in my life.
But my point is, as terrifying and sad this is, there was nothing mentioning the fact she is a WOC. I am not denying the racism in our society (or towards her) , but was Zawe Caucasian, I think she would have gotten the same amount of hatred, because she is with Tom Hiddleston the heart-throb, and some ladies just can't stand he is with anyone. It messes with their fantasies, I guess.
If some of those lunatics read this: he would NEVER EVER be with you, romantically, or sexually (and you know it!!), THIS IS ALL IN YOUR BRAIN. And that's fine, as long as it stays there. Now get a grip, and go see a mental health professional.
No, I said her SM (social media). Most of the worst stuff has since been deleted, but yeah there was a lot of racist crap - comparing her to a baboon for instance and suggesting she is really a man because she is so unfeminine. You can get some idea from this thread.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
No, I said her SM (social media). Most of the worst stuff has since been deleted, but yeah there was a lot of racist crap - comparing her to a baboon for instance and suggesting she is really a man because she is so unfeminine. You can get some idea from this thread.
Not denying she's called a lot of horrible names but this account seems to focus on this negative. There's a few that call out the haters and focus on all the positives as Kouignamann said and they seem to be more the majority thankfully. Same as Kouignamann said I've seen some truly horrible stuff said but it's the definite extreme minority and I've seen similar said about other stars including A listers or up and coming like Z.

When I first started looking into Zawe I actually saw a lot more hate than I do now- there will always be places on the internet that say terrible things. There are a few specific accounts that really are just awful and would stalk her mentions or her instagram to hate on her, and these women were all of a similar uh..political viewpoint, shall we say. I've discussed this before here and I never want to get into politics in case anyone else on here is American and might be offended.

Honestly, lately I have mostly seen support for them both- a lot of I'm jealous or heartbroken but happy for them. Many of the accounts that vehemently denied their relationship (on twitter at least) have admitted they were wrong but thrown in some final digs, such as "Tom I thought you had better taste, you must not have any shame" and "well I guess she's using him and doing him favors so he'll help her not be such a sh*t actress." I think many people want to see their fave in a loving relationship especially when it's a rare occurence. I have actually seen an equal number of people insulting Tom for his body or skin color which is also absolutely not okay and also, I question their judgment because that man is 40 and looks like a 6 pack English snack.

Edit- came across this adorable compilation of Tom laughing- when you watch it all together like that the "ehehehe" actually sounds more fake!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
When I first started looking into Zawe I actually saw a lot more hate than I do now- there will always be places on the internet that say terrible things. There are a few specific accounts that really are just awful and would stalk her mentions or her instagram to hate on her, and these women were all of a similar uh..political viewpoint, shall we say. I've discussed this before here and I never want to get into politics in case anyone else on here is American and might be offended.

Honestly, lately I have mostly seen support for them both- a lot of I'm jealous or heartbroken but happy for them.
I think a lot of the worst stuff has been deleted (thankfully). Often it was reported by people who were disgusted by it and the SM provider did the deletion. And I do agree thst the vast number of new references since Ibiza have been positive. Which is great!😁

So Daniel Craig now he's finished as Bond is coming to the MCU as a major recurring character!
Where did you read that?
So it will be another MCU household, as he follows Rachel :)
But he will now have also the exlusive deal with Netflix with "Knights out" sequels....not bad for a guy who took a role that used to be "typecast" for some in the past.

*Meaning *Knives oout*...why can´t I edit my own post? :D

*Knives out, damn it :D

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Where did you read that?
So it will be another MCU household, as he follows Rachel :)
But he will now have also the exlusive deal with Netflix with "Knights out" sequels....not bad for a guy who took a role that used to be "typecast" for some in the past.

*Meaning *Knives oout*...why can´t I edit my own post? :D

*Knives out, damn it :D
It's in various media outlets but also here:

Not sure which part he turned down before.

It's in various media outlets but also here:

Not sure which part he turned down before.
So does that mean that they're looking for a new Bond??? Tom is hopping in his car and driving from Ibiza to Barbara Broccoli's house (yes through the ocean) with a basket of muffins and a very tight tshirt.

• Haha
So does that mean that they're looking for a new Bond??? Tom is hopping in his car and driving from Ibiza to Barbara Broccoli's house (yes through the ocean) with a basket of muffins and a very tight tshirt.
Tom Hiddleston and a Michael Fassbender are currently 6/1, Tom Hardy and James Norton are currently 2/1. Sorry not familiar with James Norton, and Tom Hardy well no.... he's not quite Bond........Both Tom Hiddleston and Michael Fassbender look great in suits

Last edited:
Ok, ok we are all waiting for this Bond reveal but tell you what…Tom as Mr Darcy. Yes or absolutely yes? 🥵

Reactions: 5
I'm surprised Daniel Craig wants a slice of the Marvel pie.
If that's true maybe he and Tom can do a job swap: Tom gets to play Bond and Craig can play Loki in the next phase! How does that sound?! 😆😆

• Haha
Haven´t they been looking for a new Bond since....forever? It is like with Doctor Who. The new guy (eh) barely starts and they are already looking for the new one :D
But this is Craig´s last Bond movie so I am sure *now* they are looking for a new one. And I am sure the man (because Barbara Brocolli said it would be a man) must be in a certain age range so he could stay for at least a few years. Which I think (sadly) rules out Idris Elba who is closer to 50 than 40. I am not saying man cannot handle it around that age and I am the last one who would rule out an appeal of men over 50 (90% of my favourite actors are closer to or ove 50 :D ) but it is physically demanding and it is much more complicated to get into shape.
So if Tom should get it then now or never.
I honestly think it could work even with his MCU comitments, so he could do both (especially since he has to probably really work around only with the show schedule, any movie appearance imo would be just a cameo or something that would take only a few days or weeks to film)

But, if not Tom, whoever gets it, I really hope it is not Tom Hardy. Nothing against him but I really cannot see the appeal. For me, he is wooden as a brick. Maybe they will go for someone relatively unknown. Who knows. Maybe they will also want some break from Bond, given this movie has already two years delay in its release so it still may be a while before we get to see another one.
I have honestly no opinion about James Norton. I caught a few episodes of Grantchester on our TV and he definitely looked like he could do it but since I haven´t seen him in anything else, it is hard to tell.
Michael Fassbender sounds good to me as well. He would probably need some carreer boost, too. Sadly, his last movies were not huge critical or BO successes. I love the guy but really, the last decent movie he did was X-Men: Days of future past.

Last edited:
Haven´t they been looking for a new Bond since....forever? It is like with Doctor Who. The new guy (eh) barely starts and they are already looking for the new one :D
But this is Craig´s last Bond movie so I am sure *now* they are looking for a new one. And I am sure the man (because Barbara Brocolli said it would be a man) must be in a certain age range so he could stay for at least a few years. Which I think (sadly) rules out Idris Elba who is closer to 50 than 40. I am not saying man cannot handle it around that age and I am the last one who would rule out an appeal of men over 50 (90% of my favourite actors are closer to or ove 50 :D ) but it is physically demanding and it is much more complicated to get into shape.
So if Tom should get it then now or never.
I honestly think it could work even with his MCU comitments, so he could do both (especially since he has to probably really work around only with the show schedule, any movie appearance imo would be just a cameo or something that would take only a few days or weeks to film)

But, if not Tom, whoever gets it, I really hope it is not Tom Hardy. Nothing against him but I really cannot see the appeal. For me, he is wooden as a brick. Maybe they will go for someone relatively unknown. Who knows. Maybe they will also want some break from Bond, given this movie has already two years delay in its release so it still may be a while before we get to see another one.
I have honestly no opinion about James Norton. I caught a few episodes of Grantchester on our TV and he definitely looked like he could do it but since I haven´t seen him in anything else, it is hard to tell.
Michael Fassbender sounds good to me as well. He would probably need some carreer boost, too. Sadly, his last movies were not huge critical or BO successes. I love the guy but really, the last decent movie he did was X-Men: Days of future past.
Hasn't Michael Fassnender got some rumours of domestic violence following him around? I don't think about Alicia Vikander but in the past? Although I'm jot sure that would be enough to stop him getting Bond. He is Irish/German though, and I thought Bond was always a British actor.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.