Tom Hiddleston #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just wanted to hop on the "what were his good/bad movie performances" wagon really quick: IMHO Only lovers left alive, Loki and Crimson Peak were his best movies and performances. As someone said before: others were either bad (Kong) or just mediocre (I saw the light) or too experimental (High rise) or went under the radar (War horse). And I'm gonna throw a granade here: although The Night Manager was a great show and he looked like an absolute snack there, but IN MY OPINION he was not that credible as a really bad, tough guy who could gain trust from the worst person ever (Laurie). Sorry not sorry ;) But I still adore him as an actor and an intelectual, interesting human being with the most beautiful smile ever :)

As for the "caring for the fans and their opinions" part. As someone who works in showbiz - the harsh truth is: yes, you do care about them BECAUSE THE CLOUT SECURES YOUR JOB. Being nice to your fans is part of your job and/or just human decency. Apart from that? Every form of admiration/sexualization/familiarity is just... too much/cringey/icky.

Reactions: 1
Yes! Is it sad I want to take him to one side make sure he's using a good sulphate free shampoo with biotin in it and a dark silk scrunchie so it all helps his hair without pulling it? especially if he's dyeing it for another season of Loki.
I am not too fond of the black color but naturally dyed and long *outside* of Loki, his hair can do those "flipflops", especially with him constantly trying to contain the hair :D Like in the "Making of Loki" where he talks with Owen. :)

What makes you so sure that he listens to her?
Don’t know that he does - but he might. He wore those floral face masks during Covid. I’m sure she bought them (there are pics of her wearing one). Seems a “wifely” thing to do. You know he’d have bought black or navy blue.

Don’t know that he does - but he might. He wore those floral face masks during Covid. I’m sure she bought them (there are pics of her wearing one). Seems a “wifely” thing to do. You know he’d have bought black or navy blue.
Sorry I never saw her with a mask because there are no public pictures of her

I was actually surprised he wore that, I know a lot of men who wouldn't have

I just need to report that I zoomed all the way in on his pec and nipple and I can report that there does appear to be a mole there, which may have been what was being investigated by Zawe😆.
Sorry, I have to come back to that. Why does Zawe only notice the birthmark now? Doesn't she see him that way from time to time? :unsure:

Or his niece gave it to him
Exactly I know a lot of people early on wore handmade masks so they could have ones with a filter pocket as they weren't available early on and some made them to raise funds for local charities, foodbanks etc

There was one on one of her IG stories from fall 2020. In Piedmont park most likely. Not there anymore. Maybe someone saved it

Sorry, I have to come back to that. Why does Zawe only notice the birthmark now? Doesn't she see him that way from time to time? :unsure:
Not a birthmark but a mole. And you have to keep an eye on them and make sure they haven’t got any bigger. Because they can become cancer. I speak from experience.

Oh yeah, his niece in England is a more likely source of the mask than Zawe who was in the same condo as him from the beginning of the lockdown😁

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
There was one on one of her IG stories from fall 2019. In Piedmont park most likely. Not there anymore. Maybe someone saved it

Not a birthmark but a mole. And you have to keep an eye on them and make sure they haven’t got any bigger. Because they can become cancer. I speak from experience.
2019Haven't you worn a mask yet?

2019Haven't you worn a mask yet?
Sorry meant 2020. My fault. I fixed it, She was wearing one in an IG story in the fall of 2020, after she came back to Atlanta and before she went to Toronto to film. And before you say that it is not the same floral mask, I know that. Tom actually wore at least two different ones (although the coloring was similar in both masks). But I wouldn’t be surprised if the person who is wearing this floral mask just got a bunch for the house. NO I don’t know, but it is very possible.

Attachments

Last edited:
There was one on one of her IG stories from fall 2019. In Piedmont park most likely. Not there anymore. Maybe someone saved it
Did you mean 2019? Fall 2020 was she not filming Handmade's Tale? She was also photographed here last fall at various women's lunches

Sorry Yupps I think we posted at the same time

Last edited:
Did you mean 2019? Fall 2020 was she not filming Handmade's Tale? She was also photographed here last fall at various women's lunches
Yeah, I fixed it. She went from London where she was in early October back to Atlanta, where she certainly was in late October and early November (she was seen in his condo by a woman visiting her cousin. She met Tom and Zawe in the lobby and talked to them and said that it was Zawe and she was his girlfriend and they live together- as I reported back a while ago). Then in mid - November she went to Toronto where she filmed her role, which was shortened because of Covid.

all that information is from Zawe's fans tumblr they investigated every step, where Tom stayed in Atlanta, plans of his house under renovation, follow-ups of Zawe, they asked the veterinarian to publish the video where Bobby appears, follow-ups of the family from Tom to Zawe, that's why they know everything.

• Wow
all that information is from Zawe's fans tumblr they investigated every step, where Tom stayed in Atlanta, plans of his house under renovation, follow-ups of Zawe, they asked the veterinarian to publish the video where Bobby appears, follow-ups of the family from Tom to Zawe, that's why they know everything.
The veterinary video is still visible

Her fans had nothing to do with the publishing of the video. The video was published by the vet tech and once it obvious that Zawe could be seen in it, the people who didn’t want them together started harassing the vet office and the video was taken down.

What makes you so sure that he listens to her?
I’m sorry but it’s comments like this that make me go okay this person just doesn’t like the relationship. Which is fine, you don’t have to, but people are picking at these strange tiny details hoping to find something that they can go ha!

As of right now the facts presented are that Tom and Zawe are in a relationship. I don’t care much about Zawe, I wouldn’t know who she was if not for Tom and if they weren’t together I’d go hmm that’s strange but okay. Them being together makes more sense than it doesn’t.

I just think it’s interesting that people would rather believe it’s a conspiracy rather than a normal relationship. As a fan of his wouldn’t you prefer he be happy and in love than faking a pretend relationship in his 40s?

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.