Tom Hiddleston #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her fans had nothing to do with the publishing of the video. The video was published by the vet tech and once it obvious that Zawe could be seen in it, the people who didn’t want them together started harassing the vet office and the video was taken down.
The girl who manages Zawe's tumblr asked the girl if it was Zawe in the video, you should know from there you get all the information that you write here. let's be honest the way things were.

The girl who manages Zawe's tumblr asked the girl if it was Zawe in the video, you should know from there you get all the information that you write here. let's be honest the way things were.
Actually she didn’t ask - someone else did and she reported it. And she did not ask her to publish the video - the video was published already, which is why people saw it and reported on it. And yes I do look on Tumblr and twitter and Instagram- why not? It’s public information

Actually she didn’t ask - someone else did and she reported it. And she did not ask her to publish the video - the video was published already, which is why people saw it and reported on it. And yes I do look on Tumblr and twitter and Instagram- why not? It’s public information
It doesn't matter anymore, I'm not a fan of all the research that went into verifying they were together.

You can“t see it the video
I'm looking for a way for you to see it since it was asked to be removed.

It doesn't matter anymore, I'm not a fan of all the research that went into verifying they were together.
I understand that- I don’t know all the details of their sightings over the past couple years but people who followed the relationship verrrry closely seem to have an account of everything (not that there was much) Some of the observations of details are invasive bordering on uncomfortable.

The fact that research even had to be done just shows how much effort they put into maintaining their privacy which is part of why I think people are screaming PR now and why I am screaming the opposite. To me the progression of the relationship from private to public makes sense and doesn’t seem to have benefitted Tom in any way that makes me go oh okay I see why he’d commit to this charade for years. Idk, we all just see things totally differently.

Reactions: 1
[QUOTE = "BlueMan, publicación: 6390086, miembro: 277277"]
Ya no importa, no soy un fanático de toda la investigación que se llevó a cabo para verificar que estuvieran juntos.

Estoy buscando una manera de que lo veas, ya que se solicitó que se elimine.
[/CITA]
You can“t see it the video

I understand that- I don’t know all the details of their sightings over the past couple years but people who followed the relationship verrrry closely seem to have an account of everything (not that there was much) Some of the observations of details are invasive bordering on uncomfortable.

The fact that research even had to be done just shows how much effort they put into maintaining their privacy which is part of why I think people are screaming PR now and why I am screaming the opposite. To me the progression of the relationship from private to public makes sense and doesn’t seem to have benefitted Tom in any way that makes me go oh okay I see why he’d commit to this charade for years. Idk, we all just see things totally differently.
I don't want to get into an argument or anything, but Tom's face in these photos doesn't make me think he's happy, I wonder why he didn't take Zawe to Loki's premiere?
Why did I spend two years without confirming anything?
They were never seen together even though they all said they were not hiding, I think the way to make themselves public could have been different, anyway I wish Tom was happy.

Last edited:
Tom is happy. That’s why he is spending time with the woman he loves. And this is a gossip site, so people gossip. And they were seen together- but you don’t like that people collected the sightings. And it wasn’t actually a premiere - please note that Sophia didn’t take her partner either. More of a fan event.

Reactions: 6
Tom is happy. That’s why he is spending time with the woman he loves. And this is a gossip site, so people gossip. And they were seen together- but you don’t like that people collected the sightings. And it wasn’t actually a premiere - please note that Sophia didn’t take her partner either. More of a fan event.
Why would sightings bother me? The problem with Zawe fans is that when they disagree with them, they say that people are jealous to see them together.

People collect the sightings such as the woman who saw them in the condo in November and half the”fandom” denies that it is true.

Reactions: 1
People collect the sightings such as the woman who saw them in the condo in November and half the”fandom” denies that it is true.
They are together, it is silly to deny it and to say that we would have liked another way of being public is not to be jealous, each person sees this relationship from their own perspective and with respect always.

Reactions: 2
[QUOTE = "BlueMan, publicación: 6390086, miembro: 277277"]
Ya no importa, no soy un fanático de toda la investigación que se llevó a cabo para verificar que estuvieran juntos.

Estoy buscando una manera de que lo veas, ya que se solicitó que se elimine.
[/CITA]

I don't want to get into an argument or anything, but Tom's face in these photos doesn't make me think he's happy, I wonder why he didn't take Zawe to Loki's premiere?
Why did I spend two years without confirming anything?
They were never seen together even though they all said they were not hiding, I think the way to make themselves public could have been different, anyway I wish Tom was happy.
Not an argument at all- we have a lot of interesting civil discussion on here which I am grateful for. I think Tom looks normal- no he doesn’t look over the top ecstatic and fawning all over her which is part of why I don’t understand thinking it’s staged. He looks like a dude on vacation being normal.

My issue with what’s going on right now is that people (not all on here, all over) are assigning their own personal views to both of them. Some people admitted to not liking Zawe so Tom must not either. It has to be fake, he’s a friend helping her out, she’s using him. None of this is based on any facts at face value, it’s searching for subtext based on personal feelings but not any evidence.

I’ve asked people if this is in fact a staged photo shoot what would you have preferred? Only a couple of people responded with the Tony’s. I truly believe there is no way they could have gone public without backlash and doubt. Even when they were spotted out to dinner with no pics people started going hmmm this is too convenient I am suspicious…

For people who think they are fake or using each other or unhappy- what would it take to change your mind? Marriage? A baby? More publicity? Less? Or is there nothing because minds are made up?

I apologize if I am coming off bitchy or aggressive- truly not trying to be but I am frustrated that there seems to be no satisfying some as some people are resolved to think badly of them no matter what. This is also not directed at anyone in particular. I appreciate all you redshirt tattlers ❤

They are together, it is silly to deny it and to say that we would have liked another way of being public is not to be jealous, each person sees this relationship from their own perspective and with respect always.
They were public that’s the point. They just went about their own quiet life for over two years, not hiding, but whenever anyone did see them and report on it, they were attacked. Because people didn’t want them together. And now he is not happy? Why? He’s with the woman he’s been with at least since 2019. Nobody is forcing him to be with her. Remember the guy who saw Tom near Chichester? Well guess what he also saw Zawe - but never mentioned it because Tom is the star and when most people report on seeing him they don’t bother with who is is with. But yeah, she was there, not “hiding”

Attachments

Reactions: 5
For people who think they are fake or using each other or unhappy- what would it take to change your mind? Marriage? A baby? More publicity? Less? Or is there nothing because minds are made up?
Nothing will ever be enough for those decided to deny their relationship. Just look at Cumberbatch…the guy is married with what, 2 kids? 3? And people still say sh*t about his wife. I have read an interview in which he says part of his fans think his wife is PR and his kid (I think he only had one at the time) is fake and he says he can’t wrap his mind around it. Thinking a fling is a PR relationship ok, but the guy is married with kids and people are still not “convinced”. I believe the same will happen with Tom and part of the fandom…IF he marries her, they’ll still say it’s PR, or that they are bearding or some other non sense.
All that said…I believe their relationship is very real and I hope Tom is indeed happy. I can’t help but wonder why they are not engaged/married yet considering they are together for 2 years already and they are both not 20 years old anymore…makes me think if Tom isn’t the marrying type or something like that. And that takes me to the one thing that rubs me wrong in this Tawe ship…it seems, for us outside of it, that she wants more from him. I’ve seen a video where he literally moves away from her when she comes to touch him and a few other pictures of them during the Betrayal era also give me the same idea.
To finish this letter 😅 I think Zawe is super cute, I love how normal she looks (crazy outfits aside) and how normal her body is. She doesn’t look like those “perfect”celebrities, with the perfect body and perfect teeth and perfect face etc. She looks like me or my academic friends and I do love when I see this on media cause we need it sooo much for the next generation, especially of women…it’s so toxic to keep portraying unattainable beauty standards.
So, yeah, I’m rooting for them and I hope they are happy.

Reactions: 8
Nothing will ever be enough for those decided to deny their relationship. Just look at Cumberbatch…the guy is married with what, 2 kids? 3? And people still say sh*t about his wife. I have read an interview in which he says part of his fans think his wife is PR and his kid (I think he only had one at the time) is fake and he says he can’t wrap his mind around it. Thinking a fling is a PR relationship ok, but the guy is married with kids and people are still not “convinced”. I believe the same will happen with Tom and part of the fandom…IF he marries her, they’ll still say it’s PR, or that they are bearding or some other non sense.
All that said…I believe their relationship is very real and I hope Tom is indeed happy. I can’t help but wonder why they are not engaged/married yet considering they are together for 2 years already and they are both not 20 years old anymore…makes me think if Tom isn’t the marrying type or something like that. And that takes me to the one thing that rubs me wrong in this Tawe ship…it seems, for us outside of it, that she wants more from him. I’ve seen a video where he literally moves away from her when she comes to touch him and a few other pictures of them during the Betrayal era also give me the same idea.
To finish this letter 😅 I think Zawe is super cute, I love how normal she looks (crazy outfits aside) and how normal her body is. She doesn’t look like those “perfect”celebrities, with the perfect body and perfect teeth and perfect face etc. She looks like me or my academic friends and I do love when I see this on media cause we need it sooo much for the next generation, especially of women…it’s so toxic to keep portraying unattainable beauty standards.
So, yeah, I’m rooting for them and I hope they are happy.
The Cumberbatch stuff is some of the nuttiest I've seen, and I certainly don't think anyone on here would ever reach that level but I can already see some crazy in the twittersphere that I absolutely think could evolve into that down the line. Some people can never be reasoned with and the Cumberbatch stans are truly frightening.

I really don't have much of an opinion on Zawe because we've seen so little of her. I agree them not being married or engaged yet (as far as we know) could be an indication that he isn't the marrying kind or is married to his career, or a commitment phobe. Could also mean they have their own pace that makes them happy, and may never marry and still be together for a long while. I know what video you're talking about- I took that as him being overly emotional and not wanting to be touched. His treatment of her during the Betrayal era is actually what stuck out to me as a clue they were together, as it was so polar opposite of how he usually is and a huge indication of how private he wanted to keep them.

Also just a reminder to everyone on here that I am pregnant and hormonal, and therefore any tone I might seem to have shouldn't be taken too seriously. You'd all do well to pat me on the head and say there there and then go into another room like my husband does.

They were public that’s the point. They just went about their own quiet life for over two years, not hiding, but whenever anyone did see them and report on it, they were attacked. Because people didn’t want them together. And now he is not happy? Why? He’s with the woman he’s been with at least since 2019. Nobody is forcing him to be with her. Remember the guy who saw Tom near Chichester? Well guess what he also saw Zawe - but never mentioned it because Tom is the star and when most people report on seeing him they don’t bother with who is is with. But yeah, she was there, not “hiding”
The guy from Chicester met him in Waitrose. Unless this is someone else? Grammar is very odd to read on their post

Well, when I first saw the photos, I thought that the reason he didn´t look too happy at some of them was probably the most obvious one.....it was cold :D Not in any way in a relationship with Zawe, who he seems very comfortable around.

And I just realized (and I am sure you guys already were talking about it), that Zawe was on Doctor Who with amazing Peter Capaldi. I remember that episode really well because I thought her character could have been a great temporary companion...I even remember the way she said: "Take me with you." So not sure about her other roles but I actually liked her in there and I think I saw some comments with wishes for her to come back as a companion after Jenna decided to leave. So not sure where the aversion is coming from, other than that she is with Tom? Of course, I haven´t seen her on stage but even then, I could hardly judge who she is as a person (I cannot do that with Tom either, interviews will hardly tell you anything).
So all I can hope for is that he is happy.

Now, what is with that red sweather and dawn? It is already dark in here but I don´t care :D

The guy from Chicester met him in Waitrose. Unless this is someone else? Grammar is very odd to read on their post
The guy at Waitrose was in Petersfield. This was a little bit earlier in the month. Tom was putting Bobby in his car after taking him for a walk.

The guy at Waitrose was in Petersfield. This was a little bit earlier in the month. Tom was putting Bobby in his car after taking him for a walk.
Hadn't seen that one only knew recently about the one in Waitrose and the one from the young woman that works in hospitality.

I don't understand what your problem is? they are together we already know, we do not deny it, that Zawe is Tom's girlfriend does not mean that I am going to idolize, harass or insult her, I express my opinion of what I see, I am an admirer of Tom's work just that, to say that I am not in Agree in all the investigation that was done is wrong? I really believe that for these reasons both Tom and Zawe are far from SM.

My point was that all this talk about them suddenly deciding to go public ignores the fact that they have not been “hiding” and just suddenly chosen a PR moment to go”public”. People have been seeing them , they have not been “hiding”. Lots of people have seen them but not mentioned it or just mentioned it in passing, because that’s how most people are. But those people who hoped they were together gathered up these publicly available clues and said yes! They are together! Which they thought was a great and happy thing. Because why would they want Tom to continue to be alone? But they were constantly attacked when they expressed this. And now they are proven right. I think T&Z are far from SM because of the racist hate that Zawe has received- not from those who think it is great that Tom has someone to love (those people don’t send him messages): but those who hate him being with any woman - let alone a WOC. They have spammed her SM with vile hate from the beginning of the rumors.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.