Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

db131

VIP Member
What makes you so sure that he listens to her?
Sorry, I have to come back to that. Why does Zawe only notice the birthmark now? Doesn't she see him that way from time to time? :unsure:
I’m sorry but it’s comments like this that make me go okay this person just doesn’t like the relationship. Which is fine, you don’t have to, but people are picking at these strange tiny details hoping to find something that they can go ha!

As of right now the facts presented are that Tom and Zawe are in a relationship. I don’t care much about Zawe, I wouldn’t know who she was if not for Tom and if they weren’t together I’d go hmm that’s strange but okay. Them being together makes more sense than it doesn’t.

I just think it’s interesting that people would rather believe it’s a conspiracy rather than a normal relationship. As a fan of his wouldn’t you prefer he be happy and in love than faking a pretend relationship in his 40s?

Last edited:
Reactions: 11

db131

VIP Member
I saw similar before but not that one and definitely while Zawe has been mentioned. I remember when The Sun (that great tabloid!) said Tom and Zawe moved in together in Atlanta and said his friends denied it was true, I saw similar article then saying Tom was definitely single. Do you know where this appeared originally? You wonder where some of the writers get their ideas!
We all know that deep down, Tom just wants to find an everyday woman to cook her a breakfast of eggs and vegetables and then feed her Centrum vitamins. And then maybe finish it off with a nice bowl of sauce with no carbs underneath.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

clara131brown

VIP Member
After an extremely crappy couple of days, I woke up this morning to a heart emoji on a nice post i'd put on Jeremy Renner's social media account, .....from Jeremy Renner! It is his account and he's said before he replies and leaves emojis to posts that mean something to him from fans. Couldn't believe it! 😳. But definitely made my morning

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Kouignamann

Oh, come on guys, this is the proof we were looking for, isn't it? To me it is. Yupps, you indeed told us so!

Reactions: 9

vws444

It's honestly worrying how so many people stated they wanted proof of the relationship and when they got it they're just denying it and bashing both of them. I understand the pictures seemed very suspicious but what do you expect from celebrities. Like I'm so disappointed in the people bashing Zawe on ig and twitter, it's so disgusting.

PepsiCherry

VIP Member
Aww I love Tom. I've met him like 6 or 7 times through family friends. I got him to sign a Betrayal ticket for me and a loki poster. I have to go find them 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
For people who think they are fake or using each other or unhappy- what would it take to change your mind? Marriage? A baby? More publicity? Less? Or is there nothing because minds are made up?
Nothing will ever be enough for those decided to deny their relationship. Just look at Cumberbatch…the guy is married with what, 2 kids? 3? And people still say sh*t about his wife. I have read an interview in which he says part of his fans think his wife is PR and his kid (I think he only had one at the time) is fake and he says he can’t wrap his mind around it. Thinking a fling is a PR relationship ok, but the guy is married with kids and people are still not “convinced”. I believe the same will happen with Tom and part of the fandom…IF he marries her, they’ll still say it’s PR, or that they are bearding or some other non sense.
All that said…I believe their relationship is very real and I hope Tom is indeed happy. I can’t help but wonder why they are not engaged/married yet considering they are together for 2 years already and they are both not 20 years old anymore…makes me think if Tom isn’t the marrying type or something like that. And that takes me to the one thing that rubs me wrong in this Tawe ship…it seems, for us outside of it, that she wants more from him. I’ve seen a video where he literally moves away from her when she comes to touch him and a few other pictures of them during the Betrayal era also give me the same idea.
To finish this letter 😅 I think Zawe is super cute, I love how normal she looks (crazy outfits aside) and how normal her body is. She doesn’t look like those “perfect”celebrities, with the perfect body and perfect teeth and perfect face etc. She looks like me or my academic friends and I do love when I see this on media cause we need it sooo much for the next generation, especially of women…it’s so toxic to keep portraying unattainable beauty standards.
So, yeah, I’m rooting for them and I hope they are happy.

Reactions: 8

PepsiCherry

VIP Member
Disappointing even though it wouldn’t make any sense for him to appear. It definitely makes me want to see it less, but I like Taika so I’ll give it a shot.

This seems to be the general consensus. He seems to truly be a sincere, down to earth person who likes taking time out for his fans. I’d love to meet him one day- until then, tell us everything and don’t be afraid to let us know what he smells like. That sounds creepy but I didn’t mean it that way. 😂
He smelt like an expensive aftershave a few times. Very distinctive smell actually. I think it was a tom Ford.. stop it Ill have to go in and smell loads til the memories come flooding back 🤣🤣🤣🤣

He is SO nice. Im half Dutch and half Irish and he knew this when I met him and said hello in both languages but I'm in dublin most of my life and I said howiyaaaa and he put on a dublin accent back 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣💗

Edit : First time I met him I was very unwell from anxiety, it was 2017 and my uncle told him I was coming to the premier and he had organised the poster for me.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

NonDairyQueen

VIP Member
t always feels a bit misogynistic to me that rather than just accepting that this guy loves this woman and vice versa, there is some darker motive behind it.

We can all agree to disagree, but at the end of the day he is more than likely in love and possibly going to have a family and it makes me feel kind of icky that people are doubting that. We’re saying he’s probably be upset if he saw the comments on his career- imagine how it just feel that his fans don’t believe his relationship and are insulting his partner.
Yes this is my problem with it! Misogyny. Why is she not worthy, or clingy? He probably couldn't care less what his fans think about his career as long as they still come to see his stuff, but I bet he cares deeply about what people are saying about his girlfriend.

Reactions: 7

TrixxieQuinn

I log in here after 24h to see this thread turned into Zawe appreciation. Maybe we should change the title of the thread? Isn't there anything Tom related to talk about or we became ZA's bots?

• Haha

Jara

VIP Member
Why some of you guys assume he called the paps? I am really curious, not trying to call for an argument.
Ibiza is a known spot for celebes to hide (and September is a great time for vacation in Southern Europe) and they were definitely tipped of (they are not just going to randomly walk the beach), but it could have been anyone. It could have been someone totally random, the photos look really zoomed and from the distance (like the one in the water) so it could have been some local "journalist", who got a tip and sold it to Daily Mail for some money....or someone working at the hotel, airport, restaurant could have tipped them of. Not sure why some of you assume they did it?
Like, we have been talking past few weeks how fans and media screwed him back then, how he has kept secretive and now when this happens, it must have been Tom to tip them off? He is not the only famous guy being snapped at the beach.
It really doesn´t make any sense but the point is that we don´t know.
Some of you guys suddenly assume the worst....and I was called negative by many people in my life but this is too negative even for me :D ;)

NonDairyQueen

VIP Member
there a reason why you think Zawe is clingy/desperate/using paps to promote herself? I’m seriously not trying to start an argument, i’m genuinely curious what about her makes you get that impression considering how little we’ve seen of her over the years
Yes this is going dangerously into Cumberbatch territory, assuming a woman you don't know is not worthy because- reasons. She is not only an actor, but she is a writer and a director. Diminishing a woman's achievements on the basis of no information whatsoever. TH has been in a relationship with her for 2 years. He knows her and likes her presumably. He is not a baby that can't make his own decisions about who he has a relationship with. No wonder the man can't get a girlfriend if his ' fans' abuse her online for perceived slights, and no wonder he doesn't put anything on Social Media.

• Heart

yupps

Chatty Member
My point was that all this talk about them suddenly deciding to go public ignores the fact that they have not been “hiding” and just suddenly chosen a PR moment to go”public”. People have been seeing them , they have not been “hiding”. Lots of people have seen them but not mentioned it or just mentioned it in passing, because that’s how most people are. But those people who hoped they were together gathered up these publicly available clues and said yes! They are together! Which they thought was a great and happy thing. Because why would they want Tom to continue to be alone? But they were constantly attacked when they expressed this. And now they are proven right. I think T&Z are far from SM because of the racist hate that Zawe has received- not from those who think it is great that Tom has someone to love (those people don’t send him messages): but those who hate him being with any woman - let alone a WOC. They have spammed her SM with vile hate from the beginning of the rumors.

db131

VIP Member
The people bashing is not on, no matter who it is. You can like or dislike someone but still treat them with as a human being. Everyone is allowed an opinion but my personal opinion if it was me with someone who's been through a PR disaster on a beach but we both wanted privacy I would have gone another way about it. But that's just me.
This is my point though! The people who think he would stage another beach photo shoot after that has followed him and created such havoc and dismay for him, I don't understand that! He would have to be the biggest moron on the planet to not see how that would be associated with something he so desperately wanted to escape. They're in Ibiza- he could have had called the paps at the airport, hotel, sightseeing, ANYWHERE else. He also could have called them at any point in London- walking the dog together. At dinner together. He knows everyone found out about them dining out, he could have set up a restaurant sighting.

This is what is making me doubt it- I like Tom and so I refuse to believe that he would be so stupid. By the way I will say I saw the Just Jared pictures so I actually WAS talking about the wrong set of photos in my earlier post. I also can't look at that site because it has so many ads it makes me feel like someone is pouring hot glue in my ear...

I am not actively denying the paps were called, I am not stupid or, as I said, 12.
Exactly- the paps were called- this is fact. We just don't know by who or for what reason, and some people are speaking of it in a very brutal way in my opinion. The way some people are responding it really makes me feel like they either want a reason to not like Zawe, or not like Tom, or both, and are not going to be swayed.

Let us temporarily come together in peace and regardless of where we stand on IbizaGate, let us thirst for this man- the abs, the mjolnir:

Screen Shot 2021-09-16 at 9.00.14 AM.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

db131

VIP Member
[QUOTE = "BlueMan, publicación: 6390086, miembro: 277277"]
Ya no importa, no soy un fanático de toda la investigación que se llevó a cabo para verificar que estuvieran juntos.

Estoy buscando una manera de que lo veas, ya que se solicitó que se elimine.
[/CITA]

I don't want to get into an argument or anything, but Tom's face in these photos doesn't make me think he's happy, I wonder why he didn't take Zawe to Loki's premiere?
Why did I spend two years without confirming anything?
They were never seen together even though they all said they were not hiding, I think the way to make themselves public could have been different, anyway I wish Tom was happy.
Not an argument at all- we have a lot of interesting civil discussion on here which I am grateful for. I think Tom looks normal- no he doesn’t look over the top ecstatic and fawning all over her which is part of why I don’t understand thinking it’s staged. He looks like a dude on vacation being normal.

My issue with what’s going on right now is that people (not all on here, all over) are assigning their own personal views to both of them. Some people admitted to not liking Zawe so Tom must not either. It has to be fake, he’s a friend helping her out, she’s using him. None of this is based on any facts at face value, it’s searching for subtext based on personal feelings but not any evidence.

I’ve asked people if this is in fact a staged photo shoot what would you have preferred? Only a couple of people responded with the Tony’s. I truly believe there is no way they could have gone public without backlash and doubt. Even when they were spotted out to dinner with no pics people started going hmmm this is too convenient I am suspicious…

For people who think they are fake or using each other or unhappy- what would it take to change your mind? Marriage? A baby? More publicity? Less? Or is there nothing because minds are made up?

I apologize if I am coming off bitchy or aggressive- truly not trying to be but I am frustrated that there seems to be no satisfying some as some people are resolved to think badly of them no matter what. This is also not directed at anyone in particular. I appreciate all you redshirt tattlers ❤

LetMeRamble

VIP Member
Atlanta filming guy is so full of BS. He is only promoting his own a**. Don't that for granted what we writes.

Also this thread is BURNING! 😂 😂 😂
You read my mind, or did you?:cool:
I agree- he pops up when it benefits him and his answers are always awfully convenient.
He is so relevant that I was today's years old when I found out he existed.

I hate to say this 'cos I did like him, but I think he's a prat. This is another staged stilted looking pap shoot for attention regardless of whether they're really together or not (they could be for sure). He's doing himself no favours with this sort of thing.
You are not the only one on that wagon, my dear. I'm just going to sit back, make (snarky) comments and enjoy my popcorn while this whole thing plays out.
I'm very intrigued by the human mind so my biggest question here is, and I'll be quoting Cardi....WHAT WAS THE REASON? Where are we heading with all of this?

I refuse to believe that after what Tom went through with Hiddleswift which has basically traumatized and haunted him for 5 years, that he would risk doing anything like that again- and especially in such a blatant way- beach pics again? I like them together and was really excited to see the pictures. Everyone will have their own opinions of course but mine is that they decided to go public either bc they are engaged or planning to attend the Tony’s together.
Some people don't ever learn, I hope that's not the case for Thomas. I mean, 2016 was less than a stellar year for him and if I was in his shoes, I'd be running the opposite direction.
But then again, we know shit about what's going on behind closed doors.
In my opinion? I would have stayed the fuck away from beaches because the comparison was bound to happen. If I was on his PR team, I'd have suggested him to pull a Bennifer and make it official at a Red Carpet. With the Tony's around the corner, that would have been a much better and fitting choice.

NonDairyQueen

VIP Member
And why are they lying on a rock and not on the beach? Why this time? First dinner now Ibiza?

I noticed something else. They seem to go away with the towels around the body. No ring. Then she pulls something black and with a ring? The comments below the pictures are funny. It looks like they don't talk to each other, the lips don't move. And it looks a bit cramped everything, not natural. Or is it just me?
I think it looked like they were having fun on the beach, then they saw a pap, looked a bit peed off, packed up and left. Why would you wear a ring swimming in the sea? You'd take it off and then put it back on before you leave. I think people are clutching at straws here if they think they are not together. Tom would have to be the stupidest person alive to do another beach fake photos hoot.