Tom Hiddleston #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As long as you're not team Henry Cavill it is ok. :ROFLMAO: I swear that man is a robot. :confused: He is handsome, but so boring.

ETA: sorry db131 :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

It was getting boring anyway. The thread. A little diversity in conversation won't hurt.

@Jara have you seen Reminiscence? I really liked it.
Ha! Don't worry, I only loved Henry when he was Charles Brandon on the Tudors, he totally lost me after he did this interview during the metoo movement being like "what are men supposed to do?? How are we supposed to know if it's okay to approach women now?" I'm sorry that this is so hard for you, Henry. I thought it was in very bad taste- made me roll my eyes.

Sunday night candy 🤤
That man was seriously born to wear suits. I loved this pink suit he wore when he was doing Infinity War press. And any blue suit he wears- he looks like he was poured into them. I am still REALLY hoping we get to see him on the red carpet for the Tony's. Apparently according to some blog I saw, Zawe isn't going because she will be filming Captain Marvel. I sincerely hope Tom goes anyway because I don't really care if Zawe is there or not (no offense to her) but I want to see him attend, win, and be in his element. I feel like that is when he really shines. For one thing, it doesn't involve swimming which, let's be real, is not his sexiest activity 😂

Reactions: 3
I guess I am alone in the "not getting Tom Hardy´s appeal" department :D That´s cool. I am all Hugh Jackman/Tom Hiddleston/RDJ woman with a bit of spice from Simon Pegg and Sharlto Copley (yes, I am weird that way :D )
Sharlto Copley in Malificent was amazing!!

We're nearly at Tom Hiddleston #4 thread time!!!

Reactions: 1
As long as you're not team Henry Cavill it is ok. :ROFLMAO: I swear that man is a robot. :confused: He is handsome, but so boring.

It was getting boring anyway. The thread. A little diversity in conversation won't hurt.

@Jara have you seen Reminiscence? I really liked it.
Ditto on Henry Cavill, I saw him in many movies and he is just....really not working for me.
Yes, I have seen Reminiscence on the date of a premiere :) Too bad it flopped but it was also "thanks" to the Warner Bros strategy to release the movie on the stream at the same time and basically a zero promotion. Sorry for Lisa Joy, she seems to know how to make a movie.

Reactions: 1
Has anyone seen Tom in the short Out of Time? Is it good? Time travel is a genre I quite like (Lost in Austin is a particular favourite), I think it would be great to see Tom in something like this (and I don't mean Doctor Who) but a full feature film. He would probably have done a great rendition of H G Wells the Time Machine but Guy Pearce did a relatively recent version but Tom might be more suited to Jason Apsley's Second Chance.

Thread No 4 : https://tattle.life/threads/tom-hiddleston-4.23093/

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
a friend just sent me this.. So apparently we can count this as a confirmation that Tom will be attending the Tony’s? :love:

DBF0A3F1-F06D-432A-A944-6936FD555CFF.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.