Tom Hiddleston #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks Clara!
Thinking about tom wearing panties lol. I'm grinning. Mm.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So we officially moved to part 3? I am glad I could add to the faster moving :D

Anyway, I probably won´t be around much til Sunday, I am leaving tomorrow for holiday. So it is not that I would get tired of discussing ...Tom´s nipples in a tight shirt...but slow internet connection :D

I hope we will get some filming news about anything regarding Tom. He finished TES filming in June so ....it is time? :D

So we officially moved to part 3? I am glad I could add to the faster moving :D

Anyway, I probably won´t be around much til Sunday, I am leaving tomorrow for holiday. So it is not that I would get tired of discussing ...Tom´s nipples in a tight shirt...but slow internet connection :D

I hope we will get some filming news about anything regarding Tom. He finished TES filming in June so ....it is time? :D
LetMeRamble quoted something about SI filming in Glasgow. Have a great holiday Jara.

Reactions: 1
I think we have mixed up words or I'm confused.... Panties in UK are ladies underpants 😕🤔
I was thinking like ladies panties but that's my kink lol. Whenever i read the word panties I think like lacy ladies underwear. 😍
Maybeanicelittlerednumber * hides *

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hi new thread! Officially the thread of red shirt nipple energy.

I saw at the end of the last thread someone mentioned MM was on tumblr? Is she sharing the same kind of information there that she used to on here? I kind of always had it in my mind that she stopped showing up because either TH's people came across it and got pissed, or that someone figured out she wasn't who she claimed to be and she was embarrassed. It could be something else entirely though!

These threads are going quick. Tom would look good in anything 😃 also the aftershave he wears is beautiful 🥰

These threads are going quick. Tom would look good in anything 😃 also the aftershave he wears is beautiful 🥰
Ooh which one? The blood oranges or Armani Prive? My budget wouldn't stretch to the latter but I got a small bottle of the blood oranges and had lots of compliments on it.

Hi new thread! Officially the thread of red shirt nipple energy.

I saw at the end of the last thread someone mentioned MM was on tumblr? Is she sharing the same kind of information there that she used to on here? I kind of always had it in my mind that she stopped showing up because either TH's people came across it and got pissed, or that someone figured out she wasn't who she claimed to be and she was embarrassed. It could be something else entirely though!
Yeah MM just vanished, but if she's now appeared on tumblr. Don't get why she can't reset her account though

Reactions: 2
Ooh which one? The blood oranges or Armani Prive? My budget wouldn't stretch to the latter but I got a small bottle of the blood oranges and had lots of compliments on it.
yesss the Shay and Blue one 🥰 it went round Tik tok about 2 weeks ago and they sold out for a few days 😂 it’s really nice

Serious but not-so-serious question: why are you gals buying perfumes he uses? 🧐 There are so many fantastic perfumes on the market. Man, I have a to-purchase-list which is ever prolonging.

Good morning, wonder if we will get Tom in London again today?
Now we're really pushing it! Few photos per week are just fine. Daily? I don't think so. Unless he goes mad and starts taking selfies.

Speaking of which, can we have at least Bobby photo on social media? Sir, you see Bobby gained a lot of fans here. Why Dodger has to be the most popular celeb doggo? Though, Dodger is ADORBS! <3

Good morning, wonder if we will get Tom in London again today?
We can but hope!!

Serious but not-so-serious question: why are you gals buying perfumes he uses? 🧐 There are so many fantastic perfumes on the market. Man, I have a to-purchase-list which is ever prolonging.

Now we're really pushing it! Few photos per week are just fine. Daily? I don't think so. Unless he goes mad and starts taking selfies.

Speaking of which, can we have at least Bobby photo on social media? Sir, you see Bobby gained a lot of fans here. Why Dodger has to be the most popular celeb doggo? Though, Dodger is ADORBS! <3
I bought the Shay and Blue as it's unisex fragrance and I liked the notes in it in other perfumes. No testers at any of the stores near me since Covid and I nearly choked on my coffee when I saw the price of the Armani Prive. Fragrance for me generally is uplifting.

The shay and blue is unisex and I was intrigued to what it smelt like, it’s done it’s job though, they sold out for a while so good for business.

Speaking of which, can we have at least Bobby photo on social media? Sir, you see Bobby gained a lot of fans here. Why Dodger has to be the most popular celeb
I think we won't get more than one a week!
Wasn't it funny that yesterday he was carrying an envelope and meeting with a producer?... Just throwing this out there for discussion.

He still owes us a red t-shirt though... I am not forgetting.

And I have been saying we need more Bobby photos. Like he is not sharing this cutie pie with the world enough.
He should be taking notes from Evans on that department

Reactions: 4

Yeah MM just vanished, but if she's now appeared on tumblr. Don't get why she can't reset her account though
MM, as far as I've read, is holding back to tumour. However, she wrote yesterday or the day before yesterday that there is interesting news that she would like to tell us. But because your account is locked here, I don't think that's possible.

I think we won't get more than one a week!
Wasn't it funny that yesterday he was carrying an envelope and meeting with a producer?... Just throwing this out there for discussion.

He still owes us a red t-shirt though... I am not forgetting.

And I have been saying we need more Bobby photos. Like he is not sharing this cutie pie with the world enough.
He should be taking notes from Evans on that department
I definitely think he's trying to tell us something and yes he owes us a red shirt. A red phone box in the shot doesn't count. Totally agree about Bobby, lovely dog and he always keeps him groomed lovely. Spaniels love pulling through long grass and normally get all the sticky buds stuck in their fur.

MM, as far as I've read, is holding back to tumour. However, she wrote yesterday or the day before yesterday that there is interesting news that she would like to tell us. But because your account is locked here, I don't think that's possible.
Where did you see her say that?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.