Tom Hiddleston #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would have thought someone would have seen him out for coffee etc
I always joke that he goes to hibernate in the Hiddles cave. He will be there until next year. If you try to wake him up, he glares at you and tells you that time moves differently in the cave🤣

In my head I picture him under a bunch of blankets on a bed with just his curly hair sticking out, staying there until it's time to go back out into the world.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I would have thought someone would have seen him out for coffee etc
He dug a hole in his backyard and is living underground to prepare for a new role in a survivalist movie.
lol.gif

For reals, though...can he just take Bobby for a walk? Bet the poor pup needs a poop in the park!

In my head I picture him under a bunch of blankets on a bed with just his curly hair sticking out, staying there until it's time to go back out into the world.
isn't it like super hot in the UK right now? If anything, the picture in my head is the same one as the sunbathing scene in High Rise, but that one lives rent free there since 2015
Kristen ritter.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
He dug a hole in his backyard and is living underground to prepare for a new role in a survivalist movie.
View attachment 705295

For reals, though...can he just take Bobby for a walk? Bet the poor pup needs a poop in the park!

isn't it like super hot in the UK right now? If anything, the picture in my head is the same one as the sunbathing scene in High Rise, but that one lives rent free there since 2015
View attachment 705319
Mmmph ok I like your high rise idea much better. 😬🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. He bought a house in the country. That is most likely where he is. If it is the house I think it might be he has loads of land, a swimming pool and a tennis court. (Certainly the one he almost bought in the beginning of 2018 had all that). Why hang around the city? Especially since Covid has sort of ruined city life for a while.

Last edited:
View attachment 705295

View attachment 705319
Noooo, the heatwave is over. I mean, it isn’t cold, but it’s been windy and rainy the last couple of weeks. Heatwave is on its way back though, apparently.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. He bought a house in the country. That is most likely where he is. If it is the house I think it might be he has loads of land, a swimming pool and a tennis court. (Certainly the one he almost bought in the beginning of 2018 had all that). Why hang around the city? Especially since Covid has sort of ruined city life for a while.
If he has a home like that it makes sense to go there, sounds pretty damn sweet too. I guess to me like... ok I live in a small suburb and a mile away a celebrity lives. Actually a few celebrities as that town had a wealthy area about 30 min from a major city and I see pics of them fairly often on social media. One is A list one is B list. But people see them in the Starbucks for instance and take pics.

I feel bad saying who they are directly but ones a talk show host and ones been in a ton of movies including DC stuff and is fairly well known. So I'm surprised no one has posted anything of tom at all. Unless etiquette is vastly different in the UK then the US maybe? Here people stop them for photos and signatures and take candid pics.

Well even in London, it is mostly tourists who try to talk to him or take a selfie with him (which he now refuses - he may talk, but no pic). They are also the ones who tweet that they’ve seen him and take sneaky pictures of him in the tube. Not all that many visitors in London right now and even fewer in the country around where he lives. I think his neighbors tend to leave him be.

I think it's near Hambledon.

Well even in London, it is mostly tourists who try to talk to him or take a selfie with him (which he now refuses - he may talk, but no pic). They are also the ones who tweet that they’ve seen him and take sneaky pictures of him in the tube. Not all that many visitors in London right now and even fewer in the country around where he lives. I think his neighbors tend to leave him be.
Hmmmmm, sometimes I think you know him personally, too

• Wow
Yeah the stuff like the sneaky pics is what i mean. I just checked the ig tag of the B list guy who lives near me and one of the most recent pics is of him sitting at a restaurant, taken by someone at another table. I guess I'm surprised there are none of these of tom. Not even one like every 2 months or so.

View attachment 705295

View attachment 705319
That was a fab scene, would be great to see him do something else by J G Ballard

Here people stop them for photos and signatures and take candid pics.
I think that happens everywhere. No matter where he is actually staying. London or Country Side. He has not been spotted anywhere. As a normal human being that has to eat and drink, one would think that someone eventually would have spotted down the toilet paper aisle, yet nothing has happened or has been reported.
I'm sticking to my plot line where he is living underground in preparation for a survivalist film. Nuff said

That was a fab scene, would be great to see him do something else by J G Ballard
We have already stablished we have the same taste! :)

I know he was going to buy Michael Mcintyres house, did he buy another in the same area?

I think that happens everywhere. No matter where he is actually staying. London or Country Side. He has not been spotted anywhere. As a normal human being that has to eat and drink, one would think that someone eventually would have spotted down the toilet paper aisle, yet nothing has happened or has been reported.
Maybe Zawe does the shopping 😉 maybe he gets his groceries delivered?

Maybe Zawe does the shopping 😉 maybe he gets his groceries delivered?
That could happen in both locations! If Zawe was doing the shopping around the country side, as you suspect, then she would have been photographed, not ONLY because she is recognizable but because of her association to TH. Yet nothing.
SO..........
There are loop holes in both theories.