Tom Hiddleston #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she lose her password? Cause her account still appears active.

@LetMeRamble I watched coriolanus when it was broadcasted on the national theater yt channel ; unfortunately I think it can't be found anymore.
The Shakespearean English was a bit difficult for me, as I am not a native speaker, thank god for the subtitles!
I understood that Coriolanus was only shown once online to support the theatres. You had to pay for it. Otherwise, there are only excerpts. Shakespeare is difficult to understand in the original if you are not a native speaker.

And MM seems to be watching our news here.

Reactions: 1
I understood that Coriolanus was only shown once online to support the theatres. You had to pay for it. Otherwise, there are only excerpts. Shakespeare is difficult to understand in the original if you are not a native speaker.
"The play will be streaming on the National Theatre's official YouTube channel from 7pm BST on Thursday 4th June, and will be available for exactly a week. The performance was filmed live on stage at the Donmar Warehouse, by National Theatre Live, back in 2014.
Jun 4, 2020"

Reactions: 2

And MM seems to be watching our news here.
No I didn't pay for it, it was free last year for about a week during lockdown.

MM seems to be watching our news here.
Yes, I found her on Tumblr last night. I asked her what was wrong with her account....she should get a new one if she is having issues

People, remember that thread #3 is already active

This will soon won't allow more posts

Last edited: