Tom Hiddleston #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wanted to watch Coriolanus so I read the plot prior, but the subject matter seemed very boring to me and I felt like I would not be able to pay attention if I was bored (just being truthful with myself...). Even if Tom is in it I cannot pay attention to stuff long term if I find it dull.
To be honest, I thought the plot did sound boring, and I'm not a Tom Superfan or anything. I just watched a lot of the NT Live stuff mainly to donate to the theatres ( at the time they were on their knees in the UK and not getting any help from government) but I was really drawn into it! But Shakespeare is definitely not for everyone, and a lot of it is boring. Macbeth is more or less about killing getting easer the more you do it, but also about the corrupting influence of ambition and guilt after you have killed someone living with you. I have seen Macbeth loads of times, but also saw it on NT Live with Patrick Stewart.

Reactions: 3
This made my day! Is this the cat he had to 'clear out he doesn't own' in that interview? That cat statement will never cease to be funny.

Crimson Peak was one of Tom's good roles. Really loved him in that movie. He really gave his best.

Speaking of ScarJo, her character is pretty much dead in MCU (though in MCU hardly any character stays dead....comic books that is). Black Widow movie is couple years late (DC already had success with WW) and it had the worst villain in recent movie history.

While we're still on MCU and DC theme, a 'to watch' recommendation: James Gunn's 'Suicide Squad'. Hysterically funny but intelligent and entertaining.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
This made my day! Is this the cat he had to 'clear out he doesn't own' in that interview? That cat statement will never cease to be funny.

Crimson Peak was one of Tom's good roles. Really loved him in that movie. He really gave his best.

Speaking of ScarJo, her character is pretty much dead in MCU (though in MCU hardly any character stays dead....comic books that is). Black Widow movie is couple years late (DC already had success with WW) and it had the worst villain in recent movie history.

While we're still on MCU and DC theme, a 'to watch' recommendation: James Gunn's 'Suicide Squad'. Hysterically funny but intelligent and entertaining.
Yes this is the cat, I believe it's also the same cat he fed bacon to in different photos while you saw him supposedly making breakfast.
I'm going to try again with Crimson Peak again next weekend. I fell asleep watching it last night (it's been a long week).
Without spoiling Black Widow for anyone I expected a slightly different ending (if you've seen it you'll know what I mean) and I'd read that they filmed two different endings. But the thing I didn't get was why contracts weren't renegotiated when started to be released as home viewing at the same time as the cinema release (since cinemas were still limited opening). The accents in Black Widow were awful and I nearly didn't believe it was Rachel Weisz at the start she looks so different.
Suicide squad was good but then again I'm a big Harley Quinn fan.

• Heart
I've just read a very bizarre blog and there seems to be a few posts about it.

after reading through the link and going down the rabbit hole so to speak it's no wonder Tom doesn't really do social media. But 2 things (please hear me out folks I am not criticising), first I think either I or I've heard other people pronounce Zawe's name incorrectly. I watched the link (within that blog post) of the interview where she had on the huge pink dress in June of this year and the interviewer says "we know each other" and calls her "Zowie"? I always thought her name was pronounced Zawe as in 'saw'? I'll happily stand corrected if it's the former. Secondly the blog made mention of her fiddling with her 'engagement ring'. Now if they are, I wish them all the best and I know each to their own in choice of ring, but (and I know you can't see the ring clearly for long) but the ring she wears in the interview looks identical to the one she wore on her forefinger to the photo shootof Character Breakdown in early 2019. It's open gauge ring and unusual (I'm a magpie for jewellery so I always notice something different in design) meaning it can be worn on different fingers. If it's not the same apologies...... But on a more serious note if I were in a relationship that I wanted to keep under wraps and I was engaged I'm not sure I'd wear my actual engagement ring to a big event like the one in June. Would any of you? As I said if they are engaged, I wish them well and hopefully they never see things like that Blog.
Zawe also wore a lovely marcasite ring before that was open gauge so she obviously likes the style.

• Haha
That blog is insane. Why write hate essays about someone you've never met? Did she run over your cat or something? Wtf

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I've just read a very bizarre blog and there seems to be a few posts about it.

after reading through the link and going down the rabbit hole so to speak it's no wonder Tom doesn't really do social media. But 2 things (please hear me out folks I am not criticising), first I think either I or I've heard other people pronounce Zawe's name incorrectly. I watched the link (within that blog post) of the interview where she had on the huge pink dress in June of this year and the interviewer says "we know each other" and calls her "Zowie"? I always thought her name was pronounced Zawe as in 'saw'? I'll happily stand corrected if it's the former. Secondly the blog made mention of her fiddling with her 'engagement ring'. Now if they are, I wish them all the best and I know each to their own in choice of ring, but (and I know you can't see the ring clearly for long) but the ring she wears in the interview looks identical to the one she wore on her forefinger to the photo shootof Character Breakdown in early 2019. It's open gauge ring and unusual (I'm a magpie for jewellery so I always notice something different in design) meaning it can be worn on different fingers. If it's not the same apologies...... But on a more serious note if I were in a relationship that I wanted to keep under wraps and I was engaged I'm not sure I'd wear my actual engagement ring to a big event like the one in June. Would any of you? As I said if they are engaged, I wish them well and hopefully they never see things like that Blog.
Zawe also wore a lovely marcasite ring before that was open gauge so she obviously likes the style.
Her name is pronounced 'Zow-ee' from how she pronounces it herself, as in the 'ow!' sound you make when you hurt yourself.

Reactions: 1
Her name is pronounced 'Zow-ee' from how she pronounces it herself, as in the 'ow!' sound you make when you hurt yourself.
We should save this question for next Q&A with TH (and study his reaction <<needless to mention).

Now..... I am just petty! But who cares!!!! lol! ;)

• Haha
Thank you, I'd mostly heard Zawe as in saw so when I heard what I now know to be proper way of saying it I was like oh. But thank you for letting me know

Why they use an old picture?

Why they use an old picture?
I wondered that too, odd.

I can totally see this!!!
I saw the fan art mock up of him as the joker and I think it could work.