Tom Hiddleston #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really sorry you went through that, but relieved to hear you were at least warned so that you could manage the situation a little bit. It's good when people look out for one another. You're absolutely right, there should be more done to protect victims. There's always a lot of judgement and questioning (why didn't they say something or refuse or leave the situation) and honestly, that just makes it worse for people who are being bullied/harassed in any manner.
When people are in fear of losing their job or being blacklisted across an industry I get why some people are scared to speak out. I just find it sad that in 2021 I still see people bullied or objectified (I saw a friend pushed out of jobs that she was more than capable of, due to her mostly hidden disability) in many settings.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
When people are in fear of losing their job or being blacklisted across an industry I get why some people are scared to speak out. I just find it sad that in 2021 I still see people bullied or objectified (I saw a friend pushed out of jobs that she was more than capable of, due to her mostly hidden disability) in many settings.
Yes, it's absolutely terrible. This shouldn't be happening anywhere, ever.
Also, I just want to thank you for posting your alternate views and having this discussion. It's not an easy conversation but I appreciate that you made some different points. It's good to look at things from different angles and it's given me food for thought. I honestly still think nobody would have been in the position to say no to a photo with Harvey, but I have high hopes that we are moving towards a fairer environment across different industries where people can speak up, say no, express their concerns and be believed.
Sorry to go so off-topic. I'll stop here. :)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Yes, it's absolutely terrible. This shouldn't be happening anywhere, ever.
Also, I just want to thank you for posting your alternate views and having this discussion. It's not an easy conversation but I appreciate that you made some different points. It's good to look at things from different angles and it's given me food for thought.
I knew things could be both better and worse outside of where I am in the UK how people are treated but only recently I found out just how different people are treated depending where they are in the UK (England, Wales, Scotland or Ireland).
Anyway, did anyone see my post about Tom maybe becoming a young Palpatine in Star Wars series?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I knew things could be both better and worse outside of where I am in the UK how people are treated but only recently I found out just how different people are treated depending where they are in the UK (England, Wales, Scotland or Ireland).
Anyway, did anyone see my post about Tom maybe becoming a young Palpatine in Star Wars series?
I could weirdly see him playing that role. I never considered it before now but I think he would do well.

No, unfortunately, the post has not been read

Reactions: 1
I knew most of these but not all

• Heart
ahhh if he is palpatine I really need to get my arse in gear and watch Star Wars in preparation lol

On second page of Thread No 2 already? Wow!

About Weinstein, one can always choose against being connected to him. That means maybe not getting a that specific role, but there are so many other roles and movies and productions. Same as with jobs in real life of us normals. It is a bit of moral dilemma, no?

About Weinstein, one can always choose against being connected to him. That means maybe not getting a that specific role, but there are so many other roles and movies and productions. Same as with jobs in real life of us normals. It is a bit of moral dilemma, no?
It is a moral dilemma but as was said before you don't know someone's personal circumstances that saying no might mean no job and no means of paying bills etc

Reactions: 3
ahhh if he is palpatine I really need to get my arse in gear and watch Star Wars in preparation lol
To be honest, I watched all the Star Wars films when they came out, watched them again with an ex who loved them and watched them for a 3rd time with my kids and I still don't have a clue as to what's going on ( and I love Sci fi/ fantasy) so I think you'll be fine just letting the whole convoluted business wash over you and fast forward to Tom's bits ( if he is in them!)

I don't think at the time you could really. I think some directors have said that they avoided casting some actresses because they were told by him that they were difficult or terrible to work with, and he had nothing to do with financing or anything. He just blacklisted them to cover his arse. His PR also posted blinds on cdan and other sites about actresses so if they said anything about him, their reputation in the industry was trash anyway. If it was a choice between smiling for a camera for 5 minutes and never working in an industry that you had worked bloody hard to get into ever again, there are not many who would not just take the bloody photo.

..... I'm giving Crimson Peak another chance (only because I'm not paying to watch I saw the light which was free whilst Loki was on!)

..... I'm giving Crimson Peak another chance (only because I'm not paying to watch I saw the light which was free whilst Loki was on!)
Crimson Peak is fantastic! He did exactly what Del Toro asked him to do.
I don't get why some fans say it was a half ass performance 😔

Crimson Peak is fantastic! He did exactly what Del Toro asked him to do.
I don't get why some fans say it was a half ass performance 😔
I'm not dissing him performance in it far from it. I'm just not a fan of horror/creepy films. He does do extreme justice to period films though

I'm not dissing him performance in it far from it. I'm just not a fan of horror/creepy films. He does do extreme justice to period films though
No no, sorry! I wasn't aiming my comment at you! I was generally speaking. I saw in multiple sites that he was dragged through the mud because, for some odd reason, some fans seem to think that character lack depth...

No no, sorry! I wasn't aiming my comment at you! I was generally speaking. I saw in multiple sites that he was dragged through the mud because, for some odd reason, some fans seem to think that character lack depth...
It's ok ☺. They're maybe the people that didn't understand the depth of the character and the hesitancy of the character to show true feelings for anyone but his sibling (not saying anymore in case anyone hasn't watched it).
I've just read that Scarlett Johansson isn't coming back to MCU now due the court case.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
It's ok ☺. They're maybe the people that didn't understand the depth of the character and the hesitancy of the character to show true feelings for anyone but his sibling (not saying anymore in case anyone hasn't watched it).
I've just read that Scarlett Johansson isn't coming back to MCU now due the court case.
It was so unfortunate.
I also read that they were in talks to make Iron Man 4 but it got shelved.
Chris Evans also said goodbye to the MCU. And this upcoming spiderman will be the last one for the MCU but Tom Holland has signed a contract with Sony for 3 more films