Tom Hiddleston #10 Blue is the new black

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like a cooler and rainier day than the last outing. However this one also includes Bobby!😁

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Looks like a cooler and rainier day than the last outing. However this one also includes Bobby!😁

The weather there is nuts! Happy to see Bobby and Tom is looking good, I like that jacket, love when he mixes up his usual faves

Reactions: 2

It looks like little boy Hiddles grows too fast. Love his feet sticking out of the stroller :D But Tom really does look so happy these days. I still hope the strike could end for him to promote Loki but I don´t have my hopes up. They are not even talking :(
I do hope his movie is still up and will qualify into the "exceptions" if they find an independent producer. I think TNM2 is BBC so it could maybe work

The weather is crazy. here, we had a heatwave two weeks ago and today was windy, cold in the morning...they said it was even warmer on New Year´s Eve than it was yesterday morning. I mean, I hate hot weather, you cannot do anything but something between floods and heat would be welcome compromise :D

Reactions: 3
I always feel bad speculating but 👀👀

Regardless it is truly lovely to see them out and looking happy and beautiful.

• Heart
Reactions: 3

I thought the same thing! but apparently he was drinking beer! Anyway they look very happy and that's wonderful

Great to see them out just hanging out. I think I may be biased but Tom just seems perfectly content and happy these past two years. Why wouldn´t he? He has a family, a successful project going on and some projects lined up (that will hopefully happen).

Did you guys notice the McD´s promotion? I think it is commercial as hell but damn, what a smart move. And also it shows how confident they are in Marvel about the show. We were complaining about the lack of promotion and now two months before the show, they kicked it of. I hope Tom and others managed to film some actual promo or ads for the show before the strike, since we probably won´t get anything live :(

She looks beautiful 🤩 they are both so happy and content and obviously are in love, I’m so happy for him

There are other photos where she seems to look "normal", this photo is taken from a side angle, I think. But they look so happy here.
There is an article on DM about it (They finally realized they don´t live in Atlanta? :D ). The person writing it seems to be able to at least work with various sources....but I hate that website. They force you to turn of addblock so it is impossible to read or look at something with the adds popping up everywhere :(

In any case, here it is:

Actually it looks like he and she were drinking water!
then everyone assumes that she is pregnant again!
I don't like to speculate and more because it's the body of a woman, but I wouldn't be surprised if she was pregnant

Reactions: 1
I don't like to speculate and more because it's the body of a woman, but I wouldn't be surprised if she was pregnant
Well it’s a possibility. As they say “time will tell”😊

I’m in the same boat, I don’t want to assume because as you said women’s bodies are subject to enough scrutiny, but we will have to wait and see! I am sad that we didn’t get a photo of her Tom and Jamie doing a little Betrayal reunion.