Tom Hiddleston #10 Blue is the new black

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Tom and Zawe at press night. - very cute together šŸ˜Œ
Oh my god this made my night, he is so SWEET with her. He seems to get a bit nervous any time it seems like they might be swarmed, I remember he behaved similarly in the Paris video. I canā€™t blame the guy, as sad as it is any celeb esp a man with his type of fanbase probably has to be cautious any time thereā€™s a crowd, or maybe he was just tired and ready to go!

Reactions: 2
Why he did not pop up when I was there? :D

I love how Zawe grabbed his ass at the video :D

He has apparently left Norfolk - (he seems to have attended a wedding) and is back walking Bobby in London

Reactions: 1
New clips from the McD add.... Mobius is like..."I am so sorry, buddy...anyway...pie!" :D

Here it starts about 0:43, real short

Reactions: 3
New clips from the McD add.... Mobius is like..."I am so sorry, buddy...anyway...pie!" :D

Here it starts about 0:43, real short
Iā€™m EXCITED! The Mcdonaldā€™s thing is so silly but it probably wonā€™t last long, itā€™s just all weā€™re seeing right now because of the marketing campaign. Iā€™m intrigued by this new character, he and Mobius have got some chemistry.

I am selfishly saddened by the promo we should have been able to get but canā€™t because of the strike. Itā€™s not Tom or any actorā€™s fault, itā€™s these greedy studio heads and their ego trips. Get over yourselves so that people can get what they have earned! If we donā€™t get a premiere and red carpet for Marvels or Loki I will be so bummed.

Iā€™m EXCITED! The Mcdonaldā€™s thing is so silly but it probably wonā€™t last long, itā€™s just all weā€™re seeing right now because of the marketing campaign. Iā€™m intrigued by this new character, he and Mobius have got some chemistry.

I am selfishly saddened by the promo we should have been able to get but canā€™t because of the strike. Itā€™s not Tom or any actorā€™s fault, itā€™s these greedy studio heads and their ego trips. Get over yourselves so that people can get what they have earned! If we donā€™t get a premiere and red carpet for Marvels or Loki I will be so bummed.
I think it is actually a smart piece of marketing and it shows how Marvel trust the project. I am not going to rage against McD while I am honestly going to get some chicken nuggets here and there. The sauce is kind of strange thing (just US thing, I guess) but hey, they employ people, even those who are not employable so I am not really against them
Anyway...yeah, this is kind of bad luck...first there was almost no promotion due to covid (or just tom himself from home via skype). I looked forward to see him interact with others, attend live interviews....
Maybe he could do some british talk shows as they donĀ“t belong to the guilds but he may not be able to talk about Loki anyway.
I hope they could sort it out by then but I am sceptical. There are no signs about studios talking to the actors and vice versa. I wish them luck, of course, but it is a bit unfortunate.
Especially since we hoped into "double feature", when Tom could have follow Zawe to The Marvels premiere.

We can at least enjoy articles like these, I guess.

Yay!!
https://thecinemaholic.com/tom-hidd...duled-to-start-filming-in-alabama-in-october/

good news!!

ā€The filming of Tom Hiddleston and Mark Hamill-starrer dystopian film ā€˜The Life of Chuckā€™ is all set to begin in Alabama in October. Based on the eponymous short story from Stephen Kingā€™s novella collection ā€˜If It Bleeds,ā€™ the film follows the life of an ordinary man named Charles Krantz in reverse, from his death from a brain tumor at the age of 39 to his childhood in a haunted house.ā€

we hope that the waiver mentioned in the story applies to all the striking unions

• Heart
Tom at the launch of Cat Deelyā€™s fragrance line, new favorite sweater/suit combo is back but honestly he looks so good!

• Heart