Tom Hiddleston #10 Blue is the new black

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same suit, different environment :D Le Hiddleston in the wild :D

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Going by the legs sticking out of the pram, the baby will have Tom´s genes...and fashion style :D

On a more grimm note ....actors strike seems to starting tonight :( As much as I wish them luck and want fair conditions, this is a really bad timing for a movie industry and I am not sure what studios (And stream services) think? They are actively losing money, most of blockbusters this year underperformed...pay them, damn.
If it will last, Tom may not be able to promote Loki (again :( ) and I think Life of Chuck was suppposed to start filming this year. I wonder if Tom won´t push for TNM2 first, since it is UK show so won´t be (probably) bound by SAG rules.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 1
Going by the legs sticking out of the pram, the baby will have Tom´s genes...and fashion style :D

On a more grimm note ....actors strike seems to starting tonight :( As much as I wish them luck and want fair conditions, this is a really bad timing for a movie industry and I am not sure what studios (And stream services) think? They are actively losing money, most of blockbusters this year underperformed...pay them, damn.
If it will last, Tom may not be able to promote Loki (again :( ) and I think Life of Chuck was suppposed to start filming this year. I wonder if Tom won´t push for TNM2 first, since it is UK show so won´t be (probably) bound by SAG rules.
I feel so selfish because I of course want everyone to get their fair pay and for this AI nonsense to stop, but I also wanted to see Tom do sdcc and for there to be Loki promo this summer. But I guess that’s not a fair way to look at it when there are people’s livelihoods in the mix.

the baby is all Zawe!!
I saw a picture of Zawe and I dare say that she is pregnant again.
The baby is growing quick! Definitely a lot of Zawe, although that could change a lot as he gets older- my baby went through many different stages- all me at first, then more of him, now a good blend. I saw an uncensored pic of the baby (which shouldn’t even be online!!) and I swear the kid has Tom’s eyebrows and expressions already 😂😂

Reactions: 2
I really wonder why he is not seen together with Zawe (except in Paris).
When I had my baby, my husband and I didn’t get to do as many things together especially since he was working and I was on leave. It isn’t at all surprising to me that they take turns going to events that each enjoy, and also they LIVE together.

But either way, they’re at Wimbledon today.

Just because you're pregnant doesn't stop you from going for a walk with your boyfriend and baby.
She probably uses the opportunity to rest and get things done that she needs to. Honestly I think most married couples trade off taking the baby out because it is much more practical.

Plus we as fans have to stop with this idea that if we don’t see photographs of it, it didn’t happen. Like we haven’t seen Tom walk Bobby recently but I’m sure he has…

I love that they’re wearing matching blue.

Andrew Garfield is there as well, I would love if they took a picture since last year they were one seat apart but no real pics together!

Edited to add YES!!!! Andrew and ARIANA GRANDE behind him

Last edited:
  • Heart
She probably uses the opportunity to rest and get things done that she needs to. Honestly I think most married couples trade off taking the baby out because it is much more practical.

Plus we as fans have to stop with this idea that if we don’t see photographs of it, it didn’t happen. Like we haven’t seen Tom walk Bobby recently but I’m sure he has…

I love that they’re wearing matching blue.

Andrew Garfield is there as well, I would love if they took a picture since last year they were one seat apart but no real pics together!
That dress is beautiful it really suits her

I have never seen Andrew and Tom talk to each other, did they talk to each other or not?
Andrew is beautiful

I will say that in recent photos Zawe doesn't look pregnant, perhaps she hasn't lost weight since pregnancy.

Torilla did not disappoint ....they look great and match :)

Torilla did not disappoint ....they look great and match :)

Why did she bring two pairs of sunglasses and swap them?

Why did she bring two pairs of sunglasses and swap them?
I hope this is rhetorical question because nobody here really knows the answer :D

I have not noticed, I guess I was just too focused on how great Tom looks :) He is just really...relaxed.

I do hope he will be able to do something other than attend movie unrelated events and walk Bobby/walk with pram and coffee runs due to the strike :(

• Heart
I hope this is rhetorical question because nobody here really knows the answer :D

I have not noticed, I guess I was just too focused on how great Tom looks :) He is just really...relaxed.

I do hope he will be able to do something other than attend movie unrelated events and walk Bobby/walk with pram and coffee runs due to the strike :(
Did you see Hugh was there with his wife as well?? There were quite a number of celebrities there- Nick Jonas, Brad Pitt, Emma Watson, Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz- I do wish we could see some more pictures of Tom posing with other actors. Since he probably can’t do any Loki promo it would be a good opportunity!

As for the sunglasses, I have zero clue except that maybe she had a pair that looked better with the outfit and she couldn’t see as well out of them or they hurt her ears/head?

These reaction pics are my fave I can’t wait for memes

Attachments

• Heart
Did you see Hugh was there with his wife as well?? There were quite a number of celebrities there- Nick Jonas, Brad Pitt, Emma Watson, Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz- I do wish we could see some more pictures of Tom posing with other actors. Since he probably can’t do any Loki promo it would be a good opportunity!

As for the sunglasses, I have zero clue except that maybe she had a pair that looked better with the outfit and she couldn’t see as well out of them or they hurt her ears/head?

These reaction pics are my fave I can’t wait for memes
This is the best pic ever 😂

zawe: 😻😁😄👌👏🏻
Tom: 😳😣🥴😐😬

IMG_2755.jpeg