Tom Hiddleston #10 Blue is the new black

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It seems that Life of Chuck may start filming in Fall, apparently the script was written before the strike. Now let´s hope that other guilds and studios can get to an agreement.

I wonder if Tom will show at Wimbledon and when? Last year´s photos are my lifeline these days :D

I was just going to post it :D What a random thing to do. Maybe his filming schedule moved or is uncertain due to all those strikes so he just decided to narrate, especially to promote a thing he loves?
In any case, if he attends in any capacity, I will be a happy panda :)

Reactions: 1
I love how Tom sits on the tube and the guy next to him is reading a book and that woman is looking into her phone :D I would probably freak out :D
But then, they may not know who he is. I don´t know every actor in the world either. Still, here, I would freak out :D

i am a bit hesitant to open the Daily Mail thing. Comments are usually nasty and I think even him being present in Wimbledon would make some them write he still lives in Atlanta...

I love how Tom sits on the tube and the guy next to him is reading a book and that woman is looking into her phone :D I would probably freak out :D
But then, they may not know who he is. I don´t know every actor in the world either. Still, here, I would freak out :D

i am a bit hesitant to open the Daily Mail thing. Comments are usually nasty and I think even him being present in Wimbledon would make some them write he still lives in Atlanta...
The comments aren’t too bad (though some people will never get over Taylor Swift🙄). in the article they talk about The Life of Chuck ( no new info- though apparently Mark Hamill’s wife just followed Zawe😊 - not mentioned in the article - I saw it on Tumblr)

The comments aren’t too bad (though some people will never get over Taylor Swift🙄). in the article they talk about The Life of Chuck ( no new info- though apparently Mark Hamill’s wife just followed Zawe😊 - not mentioned in the article - I saw it on Tumblr)
I think I saw somewhere that the script for The Life of Chuck is actually ready, so not affected by the strike and that filming should start in October. Not sure if it is truth but that would be great (if actors´ strike won´t happen and I am curious how it will go with Loki promo....if there will be any, given how Marvel butchered promo for Secret Invasion)

how nice😊. He’s attending with his mother.
---
Looks like the love of blue runs in the family😉

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Lots of pictures of Diana and her son here:

I think you can see a strong resemblance between them

• Heart
Reactions: 2
It's good to see him with his mother!! He looks very happy with her

He hasn't been seen with his mother or his siblings for a long time.
I think the last time was on the beach in 2016 with Taylor Swift.😜

Lots of pictures of Diana and her son here:

I think you can see a strong resemblance between them
Also wearing the same color :D

Torilla has also some great photos

• Heart
Reactions: 3