Tom Hiddleston #10 Blue is the new black

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But they are filming in London, right? I mean, if we are talking about Loki reshoots that were supposed to happen in February.....

I am going to see Ant-Man tomorrow so I am excited for the movie (I like Ant-Man movies, the first one especially) but I am curious if the rumours about post-credit scene are true...

Reactions: 2
But they are filming in London, right? I mean, if we are talking about Loki reshoots that were supposed to happen in February.....

I am going to see Ant-Man tomorrow so I am excited for the movie (I like Ant-Man movies, the first one especially) but I am curious if the rumours about post-credit scene are true...
Oh yeah, Loki reshoots should be in London since that’s where the series was originally filmed.

Nope! She sent a photo as proof but it's not really appropriate to post.
at some point we will get a picture of tom with his son, it's good to know that he's okay with bobby and his son, i guess zawe was there the fans never mention her.

at some point we will get a picture of tom with his son, it's good to know that he's okay with bobby and his son, i guess zawe was there the fans never mention her.
Or she was at home having a nap! Or doing reshoots for The Marvels 🤷🏼‍♀️

So, I saw Ant-Man (not going to write the whole title) and as my expectations went a bit down by reactions....I loved it. I have been looking forward to it since day one because I like the Ant-Man family franchise. It actually reminded me a bit of Farscape, which I loved, so maybe it helped.

Also, it didn´t have even 2 hours so it was refreshing

I was happy to see more Michelle Pfeiffer, it was about time. . Evangeline Lilly did not have much to do, despite her name being in the title. They seriously hurt the character in the MCU. She was a founding member of The Avengers in the comics! There are two post credit scenes and..........spoiler below

yes, the second one is Loki :) So Tom is in the movie of sorts as well :) Also, if you get to 3D version (Seriously, don´t, I only went to see it because it was pre-premiere and it was in English), the Loki scene is not in 3D so don´t spoil the scene with 3D glasses.

• Heart
Not to my knowledge. Quite exciting as I defo hadn't seen any photos of him + baby before!
These are just blind elements that keep popping up. To date, there are no pictures with TOM with baby, nor with Zawe, or both together. I think the last picture where they were together was in May 2022?
These are posts to keep the actors in the public eye.
---
So, I saw Ant-Man (not going to write the whole title) and as my expectations went a bit down by reactions....I loved it. I have been looking forward to it since day one because I like the Ant-Man family franchise. It actually reminded me a bit of Farscape, which I loved, so maybe it helped.

Also, it didn´t have even 2 hours so it was refreshing

I was happy to see more Michelle Pfeiffer, it was about time. . Evangeline Lilly did not have much to do, despite her name being in the title. They seriously hurt the character in the MCU. She was a founding member of The Avengers in the comics! There are two post credit scenes and..........spoiler below

yes, the second one is Loki :) So Tom is in the movie of sorts as well :) Also, if you get to 3D version (Seriously, don´t, I only went to see it because it was pre-premiere and it was in English), the Loki scene is not in 3D so don´t spoil the scene with 3D glasses.
The rumour has been around for a while..... Thank you for sharing this with us. And yes, there was also an advertisement in our cinema that the film would be better in 3D.

Reactions: 1
These are just blind elements that keep popping up. To date, there are no pictures with TOM with baby, nor with Zawe, or both together. I think the last picture where they were together was in May 2022?
---

The rumour has been around for a while..... Thank you for sharing this with us. And yes, there was also an advertisement in our cinema that the film would be better in 3D.
I wonder where she is? I would have thought someone would have snapped her on her way to a baby health check or a mom and baby class. She followed quite a few subjects like that before and during her pregnancy. Considering how many 'snaps' we get of other tv actors (some that Z has worked with) and film actors (and pop stars!) that are neighbours of Tom's doing normal stuff (from both houses) I'm surprised there's not been more of Z or of the family. I started to think I'm looking in the wrong places but there just doesn't seem to be anything and with some of the fashion and art shows that Z had attended before happening it's a surprise she's not been to a single one. Even new moms need a night out.

I wonder where she is? I would have thought someone would have snapped her on her way to a baby health check or a mom and baby class. She followed quite a few subjects like that before and during her pregnancy. Considering how many 'snaps' we get of other tv actors (some that Z has worked with) and film actors (and pop stars!) that are neighbours of Tom's doing normal stuff (from both houses) I'm surprised there's not been more of Z or of the family. I started to think I'm looking in the wrong places but there just doesn't seem to be anything and with some of the fashion and art shows that Z had attended before happening it's a surprise she's not been to a single one. Even new moms need a night out.
The Marvels is out in June so you'll be seeing her in the lead up to that anyway

---
Sorry I'm not quite following here, I mean someone literally sent me a photo the other day of Tom walking bobby while pushing the baby in a pram.

Sorry I'm not quite following here, I mean someone literally sent me a photo the other day of Tom walking bobby while pushing the baby in a pram.
Seems pretty straightforward to me! How could this be called “keeping actors in the public eye”? It’s a private picture - not public. Pretty bad PR if this is how his and her “people” are going about keeping them in the “public eye”!

Many actors like their privacy yet get their PR to post stuff about them or on their behalf. I feel like there has been nothing (or very little) from either of them. I'm not talking about sharing baby names or whatever if they want privacy that's fine but excluding a few times walking Bobby there's been nothing. Z prior to pregnancy would be at most fashion and art events, there's been very little on SM to support people that she has in the past. We know Tom doesn't do socials but wish he would or let his PR do it but very little from him either. Yup new parents are busy I get it, but you do need time to yourself and they're both in a profession where if you dont promote yourself you don't get the next part.

He already went out with his son and Bobby and no one photographed him so it will be public when he decides, we don't know anything about his relationship with Zawe so not seeing them together is normal at a certain point.
Let's wait for Loki 2 and move on.

He already went out with his son and Bobby and no one photographed him so it will be public when he decides, we don't know anything about his relationship with Zawe so not seeing them together is normal at a certain point.
Let's wait for Loki 2 and move on.
Could we see him Sunday? It’s the BAFTAs here in the UK and I’m sure he always attends, only thing is, if he is currently doing reshoots for Loki do we think he could do red carpet with black hair 😂