Tom Hiddleston #10 Blue is the new black

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could we see him Sunday? It’s the BAFTAs here in the UK and I’m sure he always attends, only thing is, if he is currently doing reshoots for Loki do we think he could do red carpet with black hair 😂
I was thinking about it the other day. He looked great ať Wimbledon...black hair, suit...
Anyway, with all the talk about delays on D+, I hope Loki won't get pushed to Fall. That would be a long wait :D

I was thinking about it the other day. He looked great ať Wimbledon...black hair, suit...
Anyway, with all the talk about delays on D+, I hope Loki won't get pushed to Fall. That would be a long wait :D
I can’t see Loki getting pushed back considering ant man links into it..I bloody hope they don’t delay it. I need my Loki fix

I can’t see Loki getting pushed back considering ant man links into it..I bloody hope they don’t delay it. I need my Loki fix
Well, I am a bit worried we will just have to wait a bit longer. I was hoping in at least June like last time but now it seems Secret Invasion will be in May and if they want some break in-between, they may even release it in August...but we ´ll get there, eventually :D

I look forward to Secret Invasion (that and Loki are now basically the only two Marvel D+ shows I am curious about) but I was beginning to hope they could switch them, given Loki´s connection to Ant-Man (funny thing is that Loki S1 was supposed to come after Ant-Man 3 in 2021 but it got all mixed because of covid).
But I would at least love to see a trailer so there is something more than just the few shots we got from the teaser (that low-quality trailer from D23 that was around would deserve a full official release as well)

Also, Tom could come out of a hibernation and show in the suit somewhere :D

Yes it is. Is his beard Is his beard the same colour as his hair or does it just look that way?
I think it's an old photo according to the poster. Although not checked whether they confirmed when it was taken.

I saw that Marvels has been pushed back to November 10th. Brie has shared the cinema poster

just been to see AntMan…not sure why reviews are bad I really enjoyed it, both Paul Rudd and Jonathan Majors are amazing in it ☺

I did squeal when I saw our man 😭 someone turned round and stared at me

Reactions: 1
just been to see AntMan…not sure why reviews are bad I really enjoyed it, both Paul Rudd and Jonathan Majors are amazing in it ☺

I did squeal when I saw our man 😭 someone turned round and stared at me
Right? I think everybody is just jumping hate wagon...

He looks thoughtful, it's good to see him with his little baby and Bobby. I wonder and Zawe?
He looks thoughtful? No, more like a face that hopes the Pap pictures will soon be over.
In any case, he is not relaxed.

Reactions: 2
He looks thoughtful? No, more like a face that hopes the Pap pictures will soon be over.
In any case, he is not relaxed.
I wonder how the paps have missed either him or Zawe with a pram in the last 4 months? They picked up on other lesser stars rekindling romances, carrying washing from the laundromat or a night out in the pub.