Tom Hiddleston #10 Blue is the new black

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know it is getting cold when Tom wears pants :D
It was -12 here today and I saw a guy in shorts in the subway. Not sure how that works but I managed to get home relatively warm only thanks to scarf over my face :D

Anyway...this is a nice article and I am really happy for the love Crimson Peak is getting lately.

Reactions: 4
Not sure if we, outside of the UK, will be able to watch it but a kind reminder for tonight. I was hoping for some promo but I understand this is more theater nerds programme than anything so I doubt BBC would ask to promote it on talk shows :) But still, it is a new material we so desperately need (I hope Loki trailer is not far!)

Not the trailer yet but pretty close :) Tom´s voice guides through this again :D

And some screencaps :)

• Heart
  • Wow
Happy holidays and Merry Christmas everyone! I really hope we get a Tom sighting soon, but last year at this time I think he had disappeared until after the new year (they had covid didn’t they?)

@Jara you probably already saw this but this is for you, merry Christmas 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Late for Christmas wishes though I hope you all have a great start of 2023!
Cheers, dears!

• Heart
Happy New Year :) I guess 2022 was not that bad, we got a lusty vicar, some Bobby walks and someone finally got The Play what I wrote on youtube :D Let´s hope we at least get some Loki promotional stuff next year and maybe The White Darkness will start filming (or something else?). So, it may be hard to follow Tom as an actor, because he tends to diseppear for months but hey, we still love him :D

Anyway, I hope this won´t get deleted anytime soon (I have to say some of the humour for me is a bit cringe but Tom has apparently a blast, someone should give him a chance in a comedy :) )

Reactions: 2
My tik tok is full of snippets from this work out session…good to see some content from him

Yes, those training videos are awesome. But I am only a few months younger than Tom and I would absolutely die :D Let´s hope it is a promising start to new year and we will only keep getting more from Tom now :D

Happy New Year all! Loving those videos- it’s nice to see how fit Tom really is, I mean we all know he runs and clearly lifts but it’s cool to see just how in shape he is.

Here’s hoping we get some Loki promo soon now that we’re in 2023!

Reactions: 3