Tom Hiddleston #10 Blue is the new black

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
https://deadline.com/2023/02/the-night-manager-season-two-amazon-bbc-tom-hiddleston-1235269817/. Looks like Night Manager season two is on!

Filming this year? Explains the haircut?
Deadline is a realiable source....

Where is that joyful gif when you need one!

I did think there may be something like that, seeing the haircut.....

Exciting few days.

As for Zawe or even Tom not beeing out much with a stroller....I can imagine they do not go really out that much in winter. My friend had a baby in October and only to dress the little one for a simple 10 minutes walk takes about an hour and she needs to take so much stuff with her....the baby needs a fresh air but I can imagine it is challenging, especially in the city with the crowds, traffic lights and stuff.

Reactions: 1
Id love to see him in a comedy. Not a rom com, something clever and sharp, like a Fleabag style humour.
Or something like the Knives Out movies

Reactions: 2
Id love to see him in a comedy. Not a rom com, something clever and sharp, like a Fleabag style humour.
Or something like the Knives Out movies
I second that!!! And also, if I may add, if he is PART of the cast and not the main character I think it would work too.
If I was him, I'd steer clear of period pieces too....anything he's done before would be a no for me. The only way to showcase his abilities and broaden his horizons would be participating of a project where he does a completely different character.
I know this might not be everyone's cup of tea, but I would love him to play a dark and sinister character.

I honestly like him better with longer hair, I mean, is not new that I'm a HUGE fan of the Prof. Hiddleston era...Now I honestly wonder if he will be bold for his next role, I read somewhere that the White Darkness main character is supposed to be bold???? I sincerely hope that they take some creative liberties there or I'd be too distracted by his shinny scalp (or bald cap) to pay attention to whatever is going on with the plot!

I sincerely hope AppleTV decided to amp their game and produce something interesting with this frontman right here because if the script is anything similar to TES, I'll be noping my way out of it. I did not finish TES....I found it boring and I couldn't even watch it despite of TH having a lot of screen time. OOPS!
100% agree with the Professor Hiddleston era…2019 was something else. I hope he grows it back out.

But if he has cut it for TNM2 then YES! we get Jonathan Pine back and Olivia Coleman I hope

I love the "Baby Hiddles" :D It is almost as "Baby Yoda", even now, when everybody knows his name, we keep calling him Baby Yoda.

I also prefer Tom with a slightly longer hair but if this is for the role, then who cares :D

They are talking about two seasons here, which is kind of weird, since they name Deadline as their source. I wonder how it will be handled, because Tom won GG for a miniseries but now it is technically a show.... :D

They are talking about two seasons here, which is kind of weird, since they name Deadline as their source. I wonder how it will be handled, because Tom won GG for a miniseries but now it is technically a show.... :D
Deadline / TVLine is as reliable as a gossip forum but enough for all of us to get extra excited about a show that, unanimously, we all seem to really really like!
I do have my reservations on whether this is a done deal or these sites trolling us and playing with our hearts, but whatever the case, those articles made me excited to see him on the small screen again.
TES for me was a snooze fest. Loki.....meh! I mean I watched all the episodes but it wasn't something that was super interesting to me or a show that I find myself re-watching.
TNM? I go back to it quite often, so yeah....I'm excited!

YES👍 We get a second season of The Night Manager😀
You were right ☺
---
I love the "Baby Hiddles" :D It is almost as "Baby Yoda", even now, when everybody knows his name, we keep calling him Baby Yoda.

I also prefer Tom with a slightly longer hair but if this is for the role, then who cares :D

Now now there's only one baby yoda and that's Grogu. Do not upset the PP fans LOL 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2

i think that’s Zawe’s sister Amy with her. And it looks like Oakley is the name😁

• Wow
Reactions: 3

i think that’s Zawe’s sister Amy with her. And it looks like Oakley is the name😁
I don’t know how I feel about the name Oakley 😂😂

On the one hand I think it is super cute for either a boy or a girl and Oakley Hiddleston is not a terrible name as far as celebrity names go.

That being said, it’s pretty funny for Tom to name his child after one of his characters. I don’t think it even seems egotistical or anything- the name obviously has meaning and they must both like it, but it’s just funny how after speculation of Tom maybe using a traditional English name or something Shakespearean he went with that character.

At least the kid isn’t name Hamlet Hiddleston (Little Hammy Hiddles) or Loki!

To me Oakley is glasses and why on other forums are they saying she's wearing his boots?? He's an 11.5 (that's the size of shoes he donated for an auction in 204) and she's an 8 (she made comment once about it in a fashion magazine). You couldn't possibly walk about safely in a pair of shoes that were 3.5 sizes too big for you
---

The name Oakley appeared first on one of the Z fan accounts on twitter and that was back last year around early November time. So either that fan account gets info from someone close to them or her PR or it's such a good guess they should be guessing the state lottery numbers 😂

Last edited:
The name Oakley appeared first on one of the Z fan accounts on twitter and that was back last year around early November time. So either that fan account gets info from someone close to them or her PR or it's such a good guess they should be guessing the state lottery numbers
I would say that PR people give out this information. Sometimes children's names are given to the public so that the real name is not known.

I genuinely would be surprised if he named his child after a character he played, even one he had a bond with.
I also dont think they would drip feed things like the name blazed across a bag

Reactions: 3
I genuinely would be surprised if he named his child after a character he played, even one he had a bond with.
I also dont think they would drip feed things like the name blazed across a bag
There's been recent examples of reality stars doing this but I can't see them doing it, well I hope not