Tom Hiddleston #10 Blue is the new black

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe he knows them but yeah...I am happy to see daddy Hiddleston but I respect he wants his privacy.
It is an interesting thin, when "celebrity" has a baby. I heard a local actress (who is very talented, respected and known at young age) in an interview, that she did not reveal she gave birth for months because she suffered from anxiety...and that when she went to take the stroller out, people she didn´t know just went to her as if they have known her, sticking heads close to the baby, thinking they "know" her so it is a normal thing to check and ask. Must have been very uncomfortable. With all the nutties out there, no wonder some choose not to go out too often.

Reactions: 1
Honestly, unless he knows them, you shouldn't approach any celeb when they are with their kids. i realise from the photo it looks like a mum and kid, but still, hes out with his baby and covid is still a thing so maybe he doesnt want strangers close to the buggy. Boundries people.

Reactions: 3
Honestly, unless he knows them, you shouldn't approach any celeb when they are with their kids. i realise from the photo it looks like a mum and kid, but still, hes out with his baby and covid is still a thing so maybe he doesnt want strangers close to the buggy. Boundries people.
Even without COVID, just don't touch others people's children. As you say, boundaries.

Reactions: 2
Someone submitted a picture of Zawe with the baby carriage to a tumblr account.

AFA119B0-CC42-48C5-8547-06B219E0606F.png

• Heart
Apparently it is from Feb. 17. Looks like it may have been taken by a fan and uploaded on Torrilla’s site in the comments.

Apparently it is from Feb. 17. Looks like it may have been taken by a fan and uploaded on Torrilla’s site in the comments.
Strange that someone "found" her?
Before that she had disappeared?

Strange that someone "found" her?
Before that she had disappeared?
Huh? She hadn’t “disappeared“. I’m sure she probably was out and about taking walks with her baby for some time. What seems to have happened is that a fan saw her and took a picture and sent it to Torrilla who uploaded it in the comments on a Torrilla post about Tom. It doesn’t seem to be a pap shot. There’s no mystery here. You can see where it comes from below.
69CE0187-EB98-4262-8489-5E1A94299AD3.jpeg

I think what Beveta means is that Zawe wasn't seen anywhere for ages (i.e. disappeared), she's not been seen out with the baby, at baby classes/yoga, shopping for groceries. There's also been recent art shows (by her friends) and fashions shows and she's not been at any of them when she would have been before.

I'm guessing they have two strollers? For ease travelling?
---

---
Not my photo and don't think it's been posted before

Attachments

Last edited:
I think what Beveta means is that Zawe wasn't seen anywhere for ages (i.e. disappeared), she's not been seen out with the baby, at baby classes/yoga, shopping for groceries. There's also been recent art shows (by her friends) and fashions shows and she's not been at any of them when she would have been before.
I’m sure she was “seen” by people. What didn’t happen was that anyone took her picture. In this case the picture doesn’t appear to be from a pap, rather from a fan (as is the picture you showed of Tom in the tube - which also appeared in Torrilla’s comments). Not having one’s photograph taken does not equal “disappeared”. As to going to art or fashion shows - she’s a new mother! That is a pretty time consuming job!😊

I'm guessing they have two strollers? For ease travelling?
---

---
Not my photo and don't think it's been posted before
Glasses Tom!!!! God we need more glasses content

I honestly like him better with longer hair, I mean, is not new that I'm a HUGE fan of the Prof. Hiddleston era...Now I honestly wonder if he will be bold for his next role, I read somewhere that the White Darkness main character is supposed to be bold???? I sincerely hope that they take some creative liberties there or I'd be too distracted by his shinny scalp (or bald cap) to pay attention to whatever is going on with the plot!

I sincerely hope AppleTV decided to amp their game and produce something interesting with this frontman right here because if the script is anything similar to TES, I'll be noping my way out of it. I did not finish TES....I found it boring and I couldn't even watch it despite of TH having a lot of screen time. OOPS!