Tom and Giovanna Fletcher

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I knew someone would probably say that 😂
😂 it’s true tho they do, although the school are very lucky and have a food tech room, so all the kids can cook once a week, obviously nothing spectacular....

Reactions: 1
Her podcasts are full of the same old stories we all heard in the first few episodes, "Oh i went to so many baby classes when Buzz was small I couldn't cope", blah blah blah. I'm just bored of hearing it now.

Reactions: 3
Her acting in the Swarovski ads is truly awful. I really like her but they are just cringe. The hair, make up, outfits are all terrible but the acting is just the most wooden thing I’ve seen.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her podcasts are full of the same old stories we all heard in the first few episodes, "Oh i went to so many baby classes when Buzz was small I couldn't cope", blah blah blah. I'm just bored of hearing it now.
It’s because 95% of her guests are essentially the same person-white,rich,middle class women in the public eye🙄

Reactions: 7
Her acting in the Swarovski ads is truly awful. I really like her but they are just cringe. The hair, make up, outfits are all terrible but the acting is just the most wooden thing I’ve seen.
The swarovski video she posted on her instagram is dreadful - she slouches so badly! Absolutely appalling posture, you'd have thought she might sit up straight for an advert. Also, she's going on about being asked questions about parenting - isn't that what you've built your career around love?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I really don't understand why she has decided to work with Swarovski (sp?!). She is a relaxed mum / casual clothes / no make up / ponytail etc kind of person. It's absolutely the wrong brand for her to work with. Why not work with an Influencer/ seleb who actually wears jewellery day to day/glam look generally?
As a slovenly mum myself really feel it's at odds with who she appears to be. Sad she is chasing the dollar. Not like she needs to.

I really don't understand why she has decided to work with Swarovski (sp?!). She is a relaxed mum / casual clothes / no make up / ponytail etc kind of person. It's absolutely the wrong brand for her to work with. Why not work with an Influencer/ seleb who actually wears jewellery day to day/glam look generally?
As a slovenly mum myself really feel it's at odds with who she appears to be. Sad she is chasing the dollar. Not like she needs to.
This is what I don’t understand,it’s not like she needs the money and is some insta mum wannabe.Yet everyday she’s there with a new ad, raking in the cash.

Are went meant to feel sorry for them because they can't go on yet another holiday due to chickenpox? 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yeah I thought they were milking it a bit but rather than enjoy some time at home they’re still as active on social media and preparing to promote things that were probably due to be promoted after their holiday!

Yet another zzzzzzzz boring guest on her podcast this week. The first series I really enjoyed, but there is absolutely no diversity there.

Reactions: 4
The whole series is just white middle class people, with Rochelle Humes thrown in as a bonus. It’s so dull I’ve stopped listening

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The podcast is really dull. And when Giovanna throws in her parenting experience it is so boring because we’ve heard it all SO many times before! I feel like I birthed and raised her boys, the amount she repeats the same stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
On instastories the other day she said Tom had taken all three boys out to the shops and that she hasn’t done that yet. Sorry, but most mums with young kids have to do that, mine certainly did when we were little, otherwise you don’t go out. Not very relatable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.