Tom and Giovanna Fletcher

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did laugh to myself when she said she hasn’t been out alone yet with all 3 kids!

Reactions: 1
Yep this might sound harsh but it isn’t... but you should be ashamed of yourself as a parent if you haven’t taken your children out alone. This includes fathers.

Reactions: 9
Didn't she just mean alone to the shops? Shops with one kid is hell let alone three under 5. And unnecessary when online shopping is so easy

No think she just meant out as she said not only had Tom gone out with all three (which she never has) he then went to to the shops and bought a trampoline.

I have also unfollowed.
Constant ads is ridiculous. I used to like her, but these days she just seems really fake. I also think it’s creepy just how much her and Tom are on insta (more her I know) like when they went for a run they was simultaneously filming as she got back and he left..I thought that was well weird ?!?!?! Do we really care that you went for a run?!

Reactions: 2
I met her at a book signing/talk awhile ago and she seemed quite stuck up. I noticed that she looked at certain others like they were tit on her shoe. She's quite dismissive and really doesn't seem too bothered by her fans, it seemed like she just didn't want to be there! The atmosphere was really very strange and uncomfortable. I very quickly went off her after meeting her as she's very different to the "I'm so normal and lovely" persona she tries to give off on social media.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I have also unfollowed.
Constant ads is ridiculous. I used to like her, but these days she just seems really fake. I also think it’s creepy just how much her and Tom are on insta (more her I know) like when they went for a run they was simultaneously filming as she got back and he left..I thought that was well weird ?!?!?! Do we really care that you went for a run?!
I dont really understand the mummy vlogger thing as a whole. My kids are older than hers so this wasnt quite a thing when mine were small so things like her podcast etc I just feel like they're trying to reinvent the wheel aka parenting.

Reactions: 3
They’re on a gifted trip to Cornwall. Looks like they’re right by the beach. That would be pricey for normal folk!

They’re on a gifted trip to Cornwall. Looks like they’re right by the beach. That would be pricey for normal folk!
I'm surprised theyve gone seeing as Buzz has chicken pox. Then again they missed there last holiday as Buddy had it.

I'm surprised theyve gone seeing as Buzz has chicken pox. Then again they missed there last holiday as Buddy had it.
Tbh if you’re in a holiday cottage/home, it doesn’t really matter, as long as he was well enough for the drive down. At least the other boys can enjoy a holiday.

Last year we were due to go on holiday and I was on day 5 of a sick bug, I was given an anti sickness jab and we drove down, kids still had a fab time, and I had the sofa to myself 😂

Last edited:
I watch cbeebies with my small and she does the Baby Club show.. my god even on there she comes off stuck up, first mum in the world who knows everything

Reactions: 5
I watch cbeebies with my small and she does the Baby Club show.. my god even on there she comes off stuck up, first mum in the world who knows everything
YES! My kiddo opted for the first time to watch it and my ears were bleeding. The weird singing and fake persona was all too too much. Never again.

Max has now got the chicken pox! Her brother and sister and their families are joining them soon in the free holiday accommodation in Cornwall. Alright for some!

I unfollowed her because she fucks me off too much but had to snoop. This woman is a living breathing advert nothing NOTHING is authentic. Look at her.
Gifted Holiday
Next bedding
Crappy Podcast
CBeebies show
Cooking box wank
Swarovski (tactful ad hidden amongst a charity post which btw instead of highlighting charity just take a photo of herself ?!?!)

She disgusts me. How GREEDY can one person be? For someone that’s financially comfortable why can’t she focus on charity work.

I used to think she was authentic but she’s far from that. I literally despise her, and anyone that is just so evidently amassed in greed.

Btw, give it a month or two and we will be seeing about a new (poorly written) book. Just wait..

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.