Tom and Giovanna Fletcher

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her 'Happy Mum, Happy Baby' live tour looks like such a snoozefest. Has the woman never heard of DIVERSITY? No, no lets have the same white (besides Candice, because token), middle class, heterosexual, no proper job between them instamums on again who've already been on the podcast. Heaven forbid you branch out a bit Gi FFS.

Reactions: 20
Why is she immune to not having to disclose her gifted breaks as ads like all the other 'influencers'. Is she still channel mum ,because they really need to make sure their people are following the guidelines !

Reactions: 6
Gi loves posting pics of Max's face covered in his dinner. Also, a lot of these mummy bloggers never seem to use bibs. They obviously don't care if their clothes get ruined as they get them all for free anyway!

Reactions: 10
Gi loves posting pics of Max's face covered in his dinner. Also, a lot of these mummy bloggers never seem to use bibs. They obviously don't care if their clothes get ruined as they get them all for free anyway!
He looks like he only got the pox quite mildly.

How do you not take all three out when you're their mum? Seems a bit odd. I think she seems quite nice but a bit too eager to please absolutely everyone.

Reactions: 3
Out of my 3 kids the second one to get it got it the worst which seems to be the same for Gi’s boys.
Did we see pics of Buddy and Buzz with it? My goddaughter got it after her brother and she was so bad they nearly hospitalised her.

I know siblings can be worlds apart even if they’ve grown up their whole lives together but I always find it so strange how Mario Falcone is just Essex yet she has this weird posh accent going on. Her cutesy demeanour also bugs me. Something too sugary about her.

Reactions: 8
I know siblings can be worlds apart even if they’ve grown up their whole lives together but I always find it so strange how Mario Falcone is just Essex yet she has this weird posh accent going on. Her cutesy demeanour also bugs me. Something too sugary about her.
Is it down to stage school? Think they get elocution lessons?

They definitely seem like a too good to be true couple! Always happy and smiley which is a bit odd when Tom has Bipolar so surely they have down days?

Reactions: 5
I find her to be really smug and she annoys me. When they first started I actually liked her a lot, but now I’ve seen so many things that turn me off about her. Mostly that she takes every AD opportunity going even though her songwriter husband literally made millions. They don’t tend to go on holiday unless it’s gifted, every story is “buy my book! Watch my podcast! See my bedding collection!” and it’s so fake. I dont know how the hell she doesn’t get called out for it more TBH, a lot of other influencers get hate for ads but she’s already rich as hell to start with.

She made a comment on IG before Max was born like “oh wouldn’t it be nice to get a maternity leave, but I can’t!” 🧐 really?! You definitely could if you wanted to but clearly you’d miss the attention of having your face everywhere too much dear!

Also this is random but in one of her vlogs she said her and Tom wanted to celebrate something so he opened the mini bottle of champagne he’d been given at an event and it was curdled so he couldn’t have his glass of champagne. How about you just buy a bloody bottle

Just seems really attention seeking to me and it’s so offputting, she used to be lovely to watch

• Heart
Reactions: 10
There is already a thread on this pair - Tom and Giovanna Fletcher. @admin, please could you pop this in? 😎

Oh is there! I just found it - had to find it through google as it wasn’t coming up on the search feature. I shall scootch on over there and repost my comment - thank you!!

Reactions: 1
Oh is there! I just found it - had to find it through google as it wasn’t coming up on the search feature. I shall scootch on over there and repost my comment - thank you!!
Can anyone like the other thread? Major lurker and I can’t find it please.

Reactions: 1

It’s this one 😀

I still remember when I was a hardcore McFly fan and we were queuing outside the venue (yes, I am that sad 🙈) and someone went in to use the toilet and could hear the McWags taking the piss out of the fans and running around. What she don’t realise is without the fans back then, Gi wouldn’t be living in her fancy house and going on all these gifted holidays and writing books which quite frankly are so badly written I had to stop reading after the first chapter

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.