Tom and Giovanna Fletcher

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find her brother more annoying Mario anyone else?

Has done absolutely nothing but appear on towie years ago but doesn't really seem to work and thinks he's something he isn't!! Also he moans quite often about being a parent which really annoys me!!

Reactions: 7

Has done absolutely nothing but appear on towie years ago but doesn't really seem to work and thinks he's something he isn't!! Also he moans quite often about being a parent which really annoys me!!
I think he’s arrogant and loves himself.

Reactions: 8

I find Mario far more annoying than his sister and brother-in-law. His whole page is an undeclared advert. When a Mumsnet poster called him up on it, he sent her an abusive DM, then blocked her. Nasty piece of work.

Truly impressed by Giovanna’s 10k run for body confidence. She is in underwear with a body that is refreshingly normal for a mother of three, the youngest born in the last year. She also doesn’t seem to have fake tanned. Her smile radiates the picture and makes her very relatable. She is normalising postpartum bodies and that is worth celebrating.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
It’s awful.
The wording in one where she’s glad they’re just healthy is a massive slap in the face to those of us with complex needs children - shock, you can have a happy life with a health compromised child. twit.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I don’t understand why this woman thinks she’s some sort of authority on parenthood/being a mother.

She’s extremely wealthy, lives a ridiculously privileged life, probably doesn’t have to actually work, has all the resources at her disposal to make everything easier if she wanted, doesn’t have any of the same worries as most of us mere mortals. She’s completely unrelatable.
And yet she carries on like her experience of having kids is right up there with the general public.

duck off back inside your mansion Gi, you haven’t got a clue.

Reactions: 12
I don’t understand why this woman thinks she’s some sort of authority on parenthood/being a mother.

She’s extremely wealthy, lives a ridiculously privileged life, probably doesn’t have to actually work, has all the resources at her disposal to make everything easier if she wanted, doesn’t have any of the same worries as most of us mere mortals. She’s completely unrelatable.
And yet she carries on like her experience of having kids is right up there with the general public.

duck off back inside your mansion Gi, you haven’t got a clue.
I do quite like her, she’s quite ‘normal’ looking. But sometimes her posts 🤦🏻‍♀️ Like Buzz coming home from school with his cooking. That’s Definitely no state school 😂 cooking in reception on a weekly basis. They are hands on parents in many ways and don’t just have a nanny like loads of big names, but why is someone who has money to pay for anything she wants and free Disney holidays relatable to most normal people.

Reactions: 6
I do quite like her, she’s quite ‘normal’ looking. But sometimes her posts 🤦🏻‍♀️ Like Buzz coming home from school with his cooking. That’s Definitely no state school 😂 cooking in reception on a weekly basis. They are hands on parents in many ways and don’t just have a nanny like loads of big names, but why is someone who has money to pay for anything she wants and free Disney holidays relatable to most normal people.
There is an element of ‘normal’ about Gi but at the end of the day her husband was/is in a relatively successful band.They live in a nice big house on the outskirts of London,send their children to private school and have millions in the bank that’s not most peoples normal.

One of my biggest pet peeves about her is the constant ads.She has to do at least one a day but there’s sometimes more but because she’s a mummy influencer she’s gets away with it.If it was one of the love island/reality tv lot they’d be getting dragged for selling out etc.

Reactions: 7
Dya know what annoys me most about Gi? It’s the title ‘Happy mum happy baby’
What a slap in the face to mothers with pnd or other mhi. You can still be a really good mum, with a happy child if you have depression.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
There is something unrelatable about her, and I think it feels disgenuine because the relatable stuff is then followed up by an AD

Reactions: 4
I find Mario far more annoying than his sister and brother-in-law. His whole page is an undeclared advert. When a Mumsnet poster called him up on it, he sent her an abusive DM, then blocked her. Nasty piece of work.

Truly impressed by Giovanna’s 10k run for body confidence. She is in underwear with a body that is refreshingly normal for a mother of three, the youngest born in the last year. She also doesn’t seem to have fake tanned. Her smile radiates the picture and makes her very relatable. She is normalising postpartum bodies and that is worth celebrating.
Wow didn't know that about Mario, thats shocking. I don't really follow him so have only seen the odd tweet of his.

Reactions: 2
My son is in reception and they do cooking once a week....definitely not in private school tho 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.