Tom and Giovanna Fletcher

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you imagine them having sex?! Ok I know that’s a weird thing to say but they just seem so completely...sexless. Please someone understand what I mean 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Can you imagine them having sex?! Ok I know that’s a weird thing to say but they just seem so completely...sexless. Please someone understand what I mean 😂
McFly Tom I think he's quite attractive and I definitely would. 😂 But Tom and Gi Tom, not so much. And Giovanna just seems to present herself so frumpy and uncaring about how she looks. So I can definitely see the sexless description.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They seem to spend a lot of time sleeping on the floor in their kids rooms so doubt they get around to much sex!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I completely understand what you mean. It blows my mind that they’ve made 3 children!

Reactions: 7
McFly Tom I think he's quite attractive and I definitely would. 😂 But Tom and Gi Tom, not so much. And Giovanna just seems to present herself so frumpy and uncaring about how she looks. So I can definitely see the sexless description.
I understand that completely! It’s just them together. It doesn’t compute. They must have used a turkey baster

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You have just ruined my Sunday afternoon. I'm going to have to open the wine now. :sick:

Reactions: 5
They seem to spend a lot of time sleeping on the floor in their kids rooms so doubt they get around to much sex!
Yes and they go on and on about sleeping on the floor of their children’s rooms as if it’s something to be proud of?!
Also they have enough money for a camp bed or something so if they were planning to continue on doing that (foolish) behaviour then why not invest in a camp or day bed🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes and they go on and on about sleeping on the floor of their children’s rooms as if it’s something to be proud of?!
Also they have enough money for a camp bed or something so if they were planning to continue on doing that (foolish) behaviour then why not invest in a camp or day bed🙄
It’s mad isn’t it, every time I see a post about them sleeping on the floor I 🙄 same with the roast potatoes! It’s not hard to make a decent roast potato!! I don’t need to see 50 of them on your grid!!

I do love McFly and take an interest in Tom though, Gi I largely swipe to avoid these days 😬

• Heart
It’s mad isn’t it, every time I see a post about them sleeping on the floor I 🙄 same with the roast potatoes! It’s not hard to make a decent roast potato!! I don’t need to see 50 of them on your grid!!

I do love McFly and take an interest in Tom though, Gi I largely swipe to avoid these days 😬
Those sodding roast potatoes!

They’re honestly the cheapest millionaires* I’ve ever seen

* I say millionaires because Tom’s songwriting career must have made him a mint, but you wouldn’t be able to tell it by how they accept every free trip going and sell every lick of their children’s privacy without consent just to get their mugs in the paper

Reactions: 13
They’re honestly the cheapest millionaires* I’ve ever seen

* I say millionaires because Tom’s songwriting career must have made him a mint, but you wouldn’t be able to tell it by how they accept every free trip going and sell every lick of their children’s privacy without consent just to get their mugs in the paper
Agree. I think the Disney trips are what first tipped me over the edge. Being multi millionaires and accepting free holidays is just all kinds of greedy IMO

I stopped following I couldn’t cope with her ADS constantly . She’s nearly as bad as Danny’s wife Georgia ... eurgh . I really like Tom , however the joint writing of the book is what pushed me over . I was like really !?! You guys really need to jointly write a book. Bore off . Every celeb thinks they are a writer nowadays .

Reactions: 9
I don't understand how her brother and sister have very Essex accents and she doesn't? Fake much?

The baby books and podcasts etc are so freaking annoying. She's a mum to 3 kids, she's not better qualified than any other mum to do the things she gets tons of money for. She has a nanny ffs! Surely mum's without paid help should be the ones giving advice?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I don't understand how her brother and sister have very Essex accents and she doesn't? Fake much?

The baby books and podcasts etc are so freaking annoying. She's a mum to 3 kids, she's not better qualified than any other mum to do the things she gets tons of money for. She has a nanny ffs! Surely mum's without paid help should be the ones giving advice?
I never knew they had a nanny?! They kept that quiet!

YES 👏 Exactly this.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.