Tom and Giovanna Fletcher

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the whole kids ‘band’ thing they are doing is going too far. It’s really obvious they are promoting this just to keep themselves relevant and also make them seem ‘quirky’
Totally agree.
Producing mini versions of themselves to pimp out for publicity

Reactions: 4
I suppose they're stage school kids themselves so want their kids to go down the same route?

I do think Buzz is a little cutie! He'll go far I imagine..

However, Gi is bloody irritating!

Reactions: 7
I wish just for once she would post something like "Kids have been little arseholes today, Tom is doing my bleeping head in and I wish the lot of them would piss off and leave me alone for 5 minutes!!"

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I wish just for once she would post something like "Kids have been little arseholes today, Tom is doing my bleeping head in and I wish the lot of them would piss off and leave me alone for 5 minutes!!"
But if she did everyone would be saying how ungrateful she is and that she doesn't realise how lucky she is! Would be nice thoughn

Reactions: 3
“I noticed something about my kids but only after I was offered an advertising opportunity relating to it” - her latest post basically

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Felt so sorry for Buddy that being posted. Imagine being the imperfect kid that gets your image posted to millions when you don’t want to eat your dinner.

• Sad
This couple annoy the hell out of me. They’ve managed to make a career out of being “professional mummy and daddy”, and cash in on something that everybody else does without making a big deal out of. A workmate lent me Giovannas first book when I had my baby. I think it’s called “happy mum happy baby”.. what a load of twaddle. she actually got paid to put the most common sense stuff you can find free on the internet into a book 🤔 I just don’t get what qualifies these people to become an authority on babies and parenting 😒nobody would care about this couple if they hadn’t had children, they’d have had to go out and get proper jobs. When work dries up Giovanni seems to pop out another kid for more material. Finally, their poor kids with those names 🙈 they have to carry them for life, all because their parents are pretentious arseholes that think they’re famous enough to get away with it (they’re not lol)

Reactions: 12
I just don’t get what qualifies these people to become an authority on babies and parentin
I think this about lots of D List celebrities that suddenly become parenting gurus. Surely they are figuring it out as they go along like all first time parents.

Reactions: 6
I think this about lots of D List celebrities that suddenly become parenting gurus. Surely they are figuring it out as they go along like all first time parents.
Me too, every time someone announces a pregnancy I think oh god a book will be out by the time baby is one.
Ferne Cotton springs to mind with her wellness and cookery books after having kids.

💯 it seems to be the default thing that people with no other discernible talent do ( ie Sam faiers, ferne McCann etc), yet I would never take their advice on parenting as they all seem like they don’t have 2 brain cells to rub together 🙈 you can swap better tips online on mumsnet and parenting clubs like C&G, with really good mums. I actively avoid anything endorsed by so-called celeb mums, as I don’t rate any of them and think their lives have no substance if they have to resort to that. Sad for the babies actually. These “celebs” use their kids to make money, what kind of life is that 😞

Reactions: 11
First of all Hello! I’ve been a lurker for a while and bloody love this site and finally joined!
And secondly I’ve had all the above thoughts about the fletchers but would never dare say anything as most people seem to love them!! Thank god I’ve found this site was starting to get very paranoid I was a very strange person for hating all these celeb mums on Instagram 😆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
First of all Hello! I’ve been a lurker for a while and bloody love this site and finally joined!
And secondly I’ve had all the above thoughts about the fletchers but would never dare say anything as most people seem to love them!! Thank god I’ve found this site was starting to get very paranoid I was a very strange person for hating all these celeb mums on Instagram 😆

Welcome!

Reactions: 11
This thread isn't nearly active enough considering how much these two pimp their kids out constantly.
Hi everyone, I'm normally on the MOD&FOD threads but I think I need a bit on the side 😛

Reactions: 14
This thread isn't nearly active enough considering how much these two pimp their kids out constantly.
Hi everyone, I'm normally on the MOD&FOD threads but I think I need a bit on the side 😛
Same! The MOD&FOD and Jack Monroe threads are pretty much a full-time job... but I'm willing to do a bit of overtime to get this one moving a bit more 😅

G&T just do NOT hold back when it comes to sharing their kids' names, faces, activities, you name it.

• Heart
The latest ad for danone confuses me, it says that they are going to donate money to a charity, yet are paying celebrities to promote it??? Why not just donate the money 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.