Tom and Giovanna Fletcher

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How are they making money from it,because of engagement etc or something else? I hate that they flog their kids when they have their own careers,totally lost respect for Giovanna for that book with letters to her kids-why on earth would you sell that to the world?!

Reactions: 3
As cute as it may be, I still find very sad that they posted the ‘Buxy project’ for the world to see. It is a nice project, but why showcase all of it to the world? Keep it private as a family gem!

I also find it very disappointing that children these days appear in videos as some sort of vloggers. Even if their own parents do it 😉.

Going back to my previous point, is it really necessary to post it to the public? And make money out of it not in one, but in both parents’ accounts, with all the views they know the video is going to get? I really hope all of that goes to their kids’ accounts.
They have no shame anymore in my eyes. Might as well create a Buxy instagram and start officially profiting from them...

Sorry for the rant, it just doesn’t feel right to me. Poor kids. I thought their parents were better than this...
100% agree with you.

I’ve just checked and Tom has uploaded it to YouTube plus both of them have uploaded the video to IG so they will definitely be getting money from the YT views. I feel like they also do it to try and be the next ‘viral sensation’ again like with the wedding speech and dandelion thing. Clearly both of them are attention-starved extroverted theatre kids which is FINE... but what if their children want to be more private?

Reactions: 12
Sorry but I loved the video and the kids are very clearly happy and enjoying themselves. I think they're great parents though Gi can be a bit annoying and that video brightened my day yesterday.

Reactions: 6
Eve of Man is good to be fair! His kids books are ok aswell. Her solo books are absolute krap tho

I honestly don’t feel they made the video to profit from it. The video was possibly made not just as a way of entertaining their children and giving them something to do but posted to brighten people’s day. I admit, I smiled and with everything that is going on in the world right now, it was very much needed. My 17 year old daughter is an amazing singer and I posted a video recently on social media of her singing and everyone commented on how much it was a welcome break from the doom and gloom being posted, isn’t that the same thing?

Reactions: 2
I honestly don’t feel they made the video to profit from it. The video was possibly made not just as a way of entertaining their children and giving them something to do but posted to brighten people’s day. I admit, I smiled and with everything that is going on in the world right now, it was very much needed. My 17 year old daughter is an amazing singer and I posted a video recently on social media of her singing and everyone commented on how much it was a welcome break from the doom and gloom being posted, isn’t that the same thing?
No it's not the same thing as you're not making money from it. They will make money from the AD's on the youtube version and all the algorithms on Instagram will enable them to make money and they'll get offered even more freebies and AD's.

Reactions: 7
I get what you’re saying and think I would feel the same if it were any other celeb but these two - Mostly Giovanna - have capitalised on oversharing their children’s lives to make a career to the point its quite vomit-inducing

Reactions: 5
Why does G feel the need to dress like some wacky kids TV show presenter? Or is this her way of auditioning?

Reactions: 5
I can't stand either of them. Complete baby bores. They aren't the only people to have had kids. Any account aimed at parenting i wouldn't follow.

Reactions: 11
I can't stand either of them. Complete baby bores. They aren't the only people to have had kids. Any account aimed at parenting i wouldn't follow.
Agreed! They do act as though their kids are the only ones who’ve said something ‘funny’ or put their shoes on the wrong feet or caused broken sleep etc etc. It gets old.

Reactions: 6
Is it just me or do Gi and Tom have ZERO sexual chemistry?
They seem like friends...in a completely non sexual relationship...yet they have 3 kids, weird.

Reactions: 19
I also think she is just so mumsy for someone in her early 30s. I cant imagine her swearing or getting pissed.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Is it just me or do Gi and Tom have ZERO sexual chemistry?
They seem like friends...in a completely non sexual relationship...yet they have 3 kids, weird.
I suppose they’ve been together since they were 13..the sexual chemistry will have long gone! I like the way he calls her honey rather than ‘babe’ (which I hate!) and they seem to laugh a lot (although it sometimes seems fake!) but couple wise they seem like an old married couple before their time!

Reactions: 8
I suppose they’ve been together since they were 13..the sexual chemistry will have long gone! I like the way he calls her honey rather than ‘babe’ (which I hate!) and they seem to laugh a lot (although it sometimes seems fake!) but couple wise they seem like an old married couple before their time!
I’ve been with my husband since we were teenagers and it’s definitely not the case that sexual chemistry goes :ROFLMAO: I’m 7 months pregnant and would like a moments peace;)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Think it’s hard when your wife looks like she’s gotten dressed in the dark , and then been pulled through a hedge backwards. We have 3 soon to be 4. I don’t wear make up but I don’t think the horrendous , bright colour flappy pants help .

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Think it’s hard when your wife looks like she’s gotten dressed in the dark , and then been pulled through a hedge backwards. We have 3 soon to be 4. I don’t wear make up but I don’t think the horrendous , bright colour flappy pants help .
Yes she's not very attractive lol

Reactions: 2
I think the whole kids ‘band’ thing they are doing is going too far. It’s really obvious they are promoting this just to keep themselves relevant and also make them seem ‘quirky’

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.